Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! 7/6 Warfare Feedback
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2016, 02:42 PM

We want to make sure everyone is enjoying the product we are putting out.

What did you like about the show?

What didn't you like?

Music? Layout? Booking?

What matches stood out to you? What stipulations do you want to see more of? Less of?

What segments clicked? What storylines are working?

Don't argue about who should have won (Gilly, listen to me) just give feedback about the show itself as if you were watching as a fan at home.

I really want to make everyone as happy as possible, so tell me how!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-08-2016), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (07-07-2016)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-07-2016, 03:06 PM

The show was good, top to bottom. If I were watching at home, I'd probably be pissing and moaning about yet another overbooked schmoz ending to yet another show, but those actually make the XWF better as opposed to what I'd see on TV since most of the storytelling opportunities have to be spread out among so many.

Sorry I didn't contribute more to the main overarching story of "Frodo hates Girard", I hope I did contribute towards making Bourbon/Dillinger a little bigger.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2016, 03:11 PM

I thought your segment was good. Couldn't really think of any commentary to add to it, so I just out in the two or three sentences.

I think the work you are doing to build a rivalry with Dillinger leading u the LoF is what we need to see more of. If there isn't a story there, make one. That's kind of what's been going on with the schmozzes. Vinnie and Scully never had any sort of beef or any reason to have one, but Scully won the title shot. So, I've tried to create a story of Scully and the Union looking like megaheels who are capable of winning.

Oh, and the overarching theme was closer to "everyone hates Girard."

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Girard Offline
Savage Saturday Night General Manager

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-07-2016, 03:14 PM

(07-07-2016, 03:11 PM)Roxy Cotton Said: Oh, and the overarching theme was closer to "everyone hates Girard."

rip in spaghetti never forgetti
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-07-2016, 03:15 PM

The Frodo hates Girard bits are honestly leading to something between us, and just trying to get more people interacting. Lol. So, you did fine by fueling that. Actually, I like to see people trying to build up a match before it happens like that. You're helping get people interested in the fire that should be you vs Dil.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-07-2016, 03:20 PM

Frodo was featured in multiple Girard hate segs (again, imagine watching Raw and how popular it is when Stephanie McMahon shows up half a dozen times, and compare it to the XWF where that is almost necessary) and also posted up the reminder to hate on him, so at a glance it can look like that, though again the show was good

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

07-08-2016, 03:32 AM

These shows have been really good and enjoyable to read. I'm enjoying my feud with Vinnie Lane and Scully has been made to look very good, which is a plus for me. There have been some competitive matches involving various people. Keep up the good work
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

07-08-2016, 06:26 AM

I actually like even though I lost. I'm just waiting to see what's going to happen to my character and the pale riders. Also If there is going to integrate my feud against my brother during this month.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-08-2016, 10:13 AM

fromo will get fired soon. Trust me

Rest of show was ok

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion