Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 09:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Handicap for Ghost Tank and his Bitch!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

07-03-2016, 09:27 AM

Scully goes to the casket. He's rolling the casket to the entrance stage, and leans it on one of the walls there. Scully walks down the entrance ramp where the injured Ghost Tank lies. He starts rolling Ghost Tank up, all the while humming the Ghostbuster's theme to himself. Scully reaches the casket. He's going to try and dead lift the New Breed of Beast into the casket! Scully tries lifting him up... No dice. Again? Nope. Scully's back is starting to hurt from all the heavy lifting. Scully just decides to wait for Ghost Tank to get up.

He's waiting...

Still waiting...

Jeez, Ghost Tank must have had a few drinks before the match, because he's still not getting up! Scully, being fed up, goes over to Ghost Tank to slap him awake, but it seems as though Ghost Tank was playing possum! He takes Scully's legs! Ghost Tank gets to a standing position! Ghost Tank, showing an amazing feat of strength with an injured leg, puts Scully up on his shoulders! He might be looking for Tank Tracks (Triple Powerbomb into Sitout Powerbomb)! He hits the first powerbomb! Ghost Tank brings Scully back up... second powerbomb! He brings Scully back up...

Ghost Tank, looking to lift Scully up for Tank Tracks powerbomb number three... Ghost Tank runs over to the casket, still having Scully in powerbomb position! Sitout powerbomb to Scully, sending him into the casket! The casket tumbles to the ground! There's no casket door though! Scully broke it off!

Ghost Tank, trying to right his past mistake in this match, places both hands underneath the casket. He's lifting with everything he's got! Veins are bulging everywhere on his body! He did it! He lifted the casket over! The open side is facing the floor! Scully is trapped inside! Does that mean Ghost Tank wins? The officials are talking it over... Yes, Ghost Tank wins!

JUSTIN ROBERTS: And the winnerrrrrr issssssss…….. GHOST TANK

Scully is sat on the sofa in his living room, having just watched the casket match against Ghost Tank on Monday Night Madness. The loss dating back to the 8th of December 2014. Skull grabs the remote control and pauses the video on GT'S hands being raised. He gets up from the sofa and goes to the kitchen, here he opens up the fridge freezer, grabbing a bottle of Ribena. Skull opens the drink and takes a large swig, replacing the lid. Skull walks back into the living room and sits down in front of the camera.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, oops let me rephrase that. Hello hoes and crackheads. Hello to my fans in the UK, the ones that love me. The ones that hate me? Whether you're from Canada, Japan, America, Africa, Pakistan, anywhere in Europe, even if you hate me in England? Well fuck you, you dirty little bastards!"

Scully bursts out laughing for about 15 seconds, suddenly his expression changes and he is back to being serious.

"Funny how the number eight coincidentally comes in to play, a match from a year and seven months ago. That match I just watched was a number one contender match for the XWF TV Championship, a title that no longer exists in the XWF. Back on the 8th of December 2014, I lost to Ghost Wank in a casket match, the only time we have ever faced each other one on one. Both me and GT was pretty new, I had been in the XWF from August that very year. I had lost two matches in a row previously and that defeat made it a hat-trick. I was in The Corporation and GT was a member of the higher power. Me and GT competed in a competitive contest where he prevailed. Not a good time in my career but how times have changed....

On the 8th of June of this year, Scully entered a gauntlet, a gauntlet that would make a NEW number one contender for the XWF Universal Championship. A gauntlet that would feature plenty of fish, hey Frodo knows about that one. But only one big fish, one fucking whale and no, I'm not talking about that fat cunt Robbie Bourbon... I'm talking about this big fish, Scully the man who destroyed every other fuckin' fishy fanny in the pond!

I was awaiting backstage with Arch, waiting for my amazing music to hit as I watched the NEW XWF Hart Champion Ghost Wank, beat some easy opponents. Firstly, I watched him beat Mini Morbid, a guy who could give you a blow job stood up and would still need a pile of yellow pages to reach Ghosts chipolata. This wasn't a fair fight and like expected GT beat him. Then out came Kid Kool, well here he came and then he went, discarded just like that. The Kid who didn't cut a single promo and walked down to the ring like he had just shit his pants. Equinox then emerged, again he didn't wanna be there, how many times does he get destroyed?! Guess who came out then? Zimmer frame, pipe in mouth, walking at 0.3 miles per hour? Yes you guessed it, Eli James. Yep, the old codger came down, his wrinkles in desperate need of ironing and gave GT a competitive match. The old man, the former Uni champ, all old and saggy, made GT finally work during the whole thing..

Skull looks at the TV screen, grabs the remote control and presses the stand by button. Skull drinks some more ribena before continuing.

"Was getting fed up of looking at his ugly mug. Lets continue with the gauntlet. So GT feeling proud of himself after winning, has his shovels held high, then? Then what every one was waiting for, The Unions theme music hit, written and rapped by yours truly... Skull came out and what did I do? Well firstly, ding ding ding. Does that sound ring any bells? I beat GT, I ended his so called flurry with a... Wait for it.... Scullanator. I then beat former Uni champ, Steve Davids and went on to the triple threat match. We all know what happened then, XWF Xtreme Champion, Unknown Soldier and XWF Tag-team Champion, that fucking Mongolian Peter 'Has No Dick' Gilmour. Hate this promo you ! I beat them both and I am now your XWF Universal Championship number one contender. At the next pay-per-view known as Leap Of Faith, I will face the champion, Loverboy Vinnie Lane but now? Now I am put in a so called 2-on-1 handicap match against Aladdin and Ghost Spank.

I find it very amusing that this suppose to be punishment for kicking Vinnies ass on the last outing of Warfare. Putting me against two idiots and one of those hasn't had a match since the 16th of December last year, yeah I'm talking about Abaddon. Abaddon the guy who defeated Mike Emerick and Bjorn Felhammen in a triple threat match, in your last match to date, seven months ago. What you been doing apart from getting bummed by Ghost Tank and sucking Alyssa's dick for all these months? I did notice, you've also beat Christopher Isles but lost against Robbie Bourbon?! Yep i did my homework, I had too, shall I tell you why? Cuz i didn't really know who the fuck you were so I had to check it out. I had to scale the XWF website and check records because you suck that bad, I couldn't even remember you. You won 2 and lost 1. But you never made any impression on me whatsoever. When i was walking down the corridor at one of the events you competed at, I probably thought you were just a janitor or something. Thanks for wasting my time in making me search for that shit!

Ghost Spank as previously stated, times have changed since you beat me all that time ago. You went into retirement after being Dredzin, see what I did there? Dreadful! Yep, you retired feeling depressed and hating your wrestling career but that break worked, you came back better than ever, well sort of. I mean let's not forget how you embarrassed yourself by begging Luca and the disposed of, Austin Fernando to be apart of their group. Please be my friend?! Am I allowed to mention Fernando just out of curiosity, there's no Chris Benoit banning? Oh well I do what want! But GT, you did however have some decent victories. You got the Star of the Month for the month of May and you recently beat my good friend, Chris Macbeth for the Hart Championship. Pretty good right? It was a fluke!

Well I know GT, you're going to come out with endless of excuses as to why i beat you in the gauntlet cuz you've already stated them. You lost because you were tired from having faced Macbeth earlier in the night in a competitive contest? Then you beat the losers I already mentioned in the gauntlet? Oh and how can I forget? You lost because you got belled. Well, Arch was only thinking of you and others. I mean a big, unathletic with no balance and little coordination climbing the turnbuckle? Something bad was going to happen, whether you slipped and fell on a cameraman, the referee who's just doing his job or a young fan cheering Scully on. The incidents are endless. So Arch made sure that you fell in the ring and only you got hurt for being such a simpleton. I don't care how I win GT as long as I fuckin' win. Who gives a fuck if I cheat? Probably everybody apart from me, The Union and the real fans of wrestling. As long as I get the job done!"

Skull randomly stops talking and grabs some dumbbells. He starts lifting, doing reps as he continues to speak.

"Another thing that separates the men from the boys, GT? Your pathetic stable of useless gimps. Shade? Lampshade? That dumb dumb calls you his master? Looks up to you like your name is Mr. Miyagi? He brown noses you so bad that he needs a chisel to get it off. Then like already mentioned, you have Aladdin who just follows you around like a dog on heat. Then you? You needed friends didn't you? So you had to ask the two unsociable rejects to form a team of losers, way to go. There you have Cock Riders in the sky or whatever you're called.
Me? I'm apart of the greatest stable in recent times, we're going to be the best stable to ever set foot in the XWF. We've already had the XWF Intercontinental title, the Hart Championship and the Tag titles since we formed and although we may not have them now, we'll get them back. What you have are The Union, a stable everyone either wants to join or fight. Do you know why we stand out from the rest? Simple, we're a team full of talented Brits, who don't associate with yanks. How's that?! Well we might, depending on who and why, but mostly only if it benefits The Union.

So there you have it for now, Tank and Abaddon, you have just been owned. There's plenty more to come too, I'm just getting started. Lets hear what bollocks you have to spew in return, let's watch the XWF Galaxy fall asleep at everyone of your promos and hear what a monster GT is, how he thinks the XWF is see no evil or some shit. This match is just a tune up for Leap Of Faith, a sparring match if you will, a littlebit of training before the pay-per-view. Skull is going to beat you both, that's not gospel, that's just Scully. Da end, Scully has spoken!"

Skull finishes his reps and puts the dumbbells down on the floor. He smirks in the camera and sarcastically waves at the camera before blowing a kiss and ending Scullycam.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Vincent Lane (07-06-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scully's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (07-03-2016)