Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 03:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Prevention of Tomorrow
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-29-2016, 07:33 AM

This day, Ghost Tank stood in the middle of a basement, bound and gagged, blindfolded. His arms twisted, tied with tight so that his biceps are pushing hard into the concrete pillar. Soon he'd feel his cloth gag pulled down from his mouth and a voice sounding out to him,

"So, this is the man. Ghost Tank. Oswald. The man that ruins my life."

He growled loudly, listening to the husky, but yet still feminine voice speak. He'd respond

"Whoever you are, you can expect much pain coming to you. I will kill everyone you love, and I will do it in front of your very fucking face! I will revel in the blood that comes out from their bodies!"

The person laughed loudly,

"Kill everyone I love? The thing is, you already have, Oswald..."

With that the blindfold is pulled off of his eyes, revealing to him a somewhat buff looking asian woman, about five foot eight. She looked like someone who could probably take Tank on in a fight, and give him a run for his money in power. She went to walk away, and Ghost Tank's eyes followed her, mostly to watch her ass. He smirked, shaking his head.

"Or should I call you 'Daddy'?"

"Are you going to kill me or are we going to fuck? Because calling me 'daddy' while we fuck would be kind of odd, but hey, whatever gets you off, hon."

She sneered and the sound coming from her sounded like a snarl before she yelled him

"YOU SICK FUCK! I'M YOUR GODDAMN DAUGHTER! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Ghost Tank looked at her, tilting his head so much that if it could, his neck would have twisted slowly like a clock hand, going all the way around until it hit twelve again.

"What? I only have one daughter. Fuzen. She's at home with her mother, last I remember. So who the fuck are you? I used protection while I was on the road."

"I did not need to know that shit. Mostly because I AM FUZEN! For fucks sake are you dense!"

He'd look at her again as if his head would twist all the way around again before shaking his head

"I'm sorry, but that's impossible."

"Oh, it's impossible? You fought a man who literally cannot die. You've killed someone who didn't actually die even though he was supposed to. What makes it impossible for me to be an adult?"

"Mostly because it literally is impossible."

"You're right, Dad. Only a little. I'm from the future. I came back because you fucking kill a lot more people, and guess what happens? No, don't guess. I'll tell you. The rich and powerful, like you, send a lot of people to kill and destroy everything you care about. I only escape because mom put me in one of your little secret hiding spots. You end up coming home after a match, and I end up crying when I finally found out how to get out. I was eight at the time, dad. Eight. Can you imagine being eight years old, and seeing all this gore and things being burned up? That's probably a normal Tuesday for you, but for me, that was an experience I wish I had never had.

Because of all the carnage you've caused lately, people are going to rise up against us. I lost mom, as did you. You ended up a broken man. You caused her death, but blamed it on everyone else. You barely took care of me. You didn't comfort me. You. Weren't. There. You were a terrible father after that day. You barely spent time at home, hunting the mercenaries.

When I grew up, guess what? I found one of them. I did what you couldn't. I joined them, dad. I joined the people that killed mom. All because I wanted to hunt and fucking kill you for causing mom's death. Then finally, scientists found a way for people to travel backwards in time. I stole the time machine. I came back to this time, where I knew you'd be.

I wanted one last look at the murderer of my mother, to look at the man that caused my terrible fucking childhood.

Then kill him.

Can you hear the screams, Oswald Autem Sephtis? Can you hear them yet? Because they'll be the last screams you ever hear."

She slid a kama she hid under her shirt and the hand half-tucked into her pants. The kama looked similar to Ghost Tank's, but it had a few additions, like spikes along the top of the blade so if she fought, she could use both sides of the weapon to damage her opponents.

He chuckled softly.

"Fuzen. You know that by telling me all this, you're going to change the future if I live, right?"

Her head cocked to the side

"What?"

"By telling me this, you're changing your future if I live. Oh, I'm going to keep killing people. But by telling me what happens, you can be damn sure I will keep real guards, alternating shifts, to guard our home. Not just anybody, either. You and many others don't realize the power I wield, the amount of money I manage. My sweet Fuzen. Mommy won't die in a horrendous fashion. Alysia will live. You will have the best life in the future that I can provide and I will be with you all the time if possible."

He growled loudly, then began to let out a primal roar as his muscled bulged as he broke free of the rope binding, then standing up, his flesh rended from the maneuver, causing rope burns and blood to flow along his arms. He stood up, smiling to her, moving over and giving her a big hug.

"Thank you for telling my future. But you will never need to worry. Even though, you most likely will never know about this moment. After all, it will mean you'll be different."

He grinned,

"Thank you as well, for the idea of what I should do to my kamas. Or maybe I should have new ones made. Either way. Goodbye."

He kissed her forehead, before walking away and she slowly began to disappear, while looking dumbfounded, the kama also began to disappear until there was no trace of her or it.

He yawned, his biceps sore and bound with dyed black bandages. With the information he received from the future version of his daughter, he needed to make preparations for the future. So, he sat in his chair, on the phone mostly.

"Look, I don't give a fuck about the money. I'll buy them fucking apartments and houses if it means guarding my home twenty-four seven. Money is no fucking object. They'll not have to deal with utilities, food, anything. They'll want for nothing. Now get it done! Best of the fucking best!"

He pushed the End indicator on his cell phone, and hung up on the woman on the other end. He brought his hand to rub his brows, as if he was trying to relieve the pain of a headache. He stood up from his chair and went to his bedroom.

It was time for the hunt.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Vincent Lane (06-30-2016)