Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
To Riot
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-15-2016, 03:50 PM

"Now, thank you for the compliments. I would be second best to only Lane right now, if it were not to being screwed by Scully and Archie Lawson. You started off so well in complimenting me, Riot. Then you devolved. You decided to fall into the land of stupidity.

I didn't "deserve" the title. I didn't even want the title in the first place. I came to Anarchy's first episode, wrecked everyone except one person because I saw talent in her, and now she's nowhere to be seen. I left her alone so I could destroy her later, I guess she fell apart already. Hope her creator kept a warranty on her. That's all I wanted to do. I was then forced into the championship bout. I beat everyone against all odds, and Reeve even tried hard to keep me from winning. I earned that title. I then forced Reeve to begin paying me for keeping the title so I can bring some kind of fanbase to the show. To draw in the crowds. I will retain, bet your ass, I will retain.

My reign will be for as long as I deem fit for it to end. Unless someone actually truly earns the belt from me. You, however? You're not a threat to me. Shade is not a threat to me. Wish is not a threat to me. Jakob is not a threat to me. Shade is going to do what he is supposed to, and aide me, as my insurance policy. To make sure I keep the belt.

As for you being just as sick, as demented, as dangerous as I? Woman, do you not KNOW who the fuck you're talking to? When it comes to murder, when it comes to reaping the lives of those around me, I in-fucking-vented it. I AM Death! I am the Destroyer of Worlds. I am the one who rides across the land upon the Pale Horse. You will damn know this fact by the end of Anarchy. Because when the bell has rung, you will still be beneath me. Your attempt will go down as a tally upon the counts of bodies I have reaped, cut down like crops.

Because, honestly, all you people are to me is...

Chaff.

CanYouHearTheScreams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post