Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
RP 2/3 - Jesus Says "Go Fuck Yourself"
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-22-2013, 01:18 AM

[Image: 002daffney.jpg]

Ann Thraxx stands backstage at the XWF arena, with a camera, as she often does. A very simple and basic way of cutting a promo, but surprisingly effective. It's a good way of getting points across, no doubt!

Hahahahahaaaa..... Oh, Punk. You thought I'd forgotten? You thought that I was just gonna let you win or something. I know, by not actually "bothering" to cut a promo towards our match, it has given the indication that I no longer care, but that's the exact opposite of what's going on here.

I knew someone as moronic as you wouldn't have caught onto my intentions, yet. Can't say I blame you. I'm just a devious one, aren't I?

Ann smiles, basking in the glory of how great she is, though it very well may just be a power struggle that's going on in her own head. Never-the-less, Ann still smiles warmly as if she's some kind of god, praising herself, even.

Before you tell me yourself, let me make it clear, that I already know I'm so much better than a spineless Punk bible-basher like yourself. You're weak, and pathetic, while I'm anything but those two things. I had you believing you had a chance of making me your diciple come Madness. But, which of us has won a Main Event in the XWF, hmmmm? Not you. Which of us has carved a Jewish symbol into the leg of a Nazi?.... That was me! Both of those were me and I hold great pride in what went down that night. A stunning performance from me. Absolutely superb!

There's one thing I'm yet to do, though. That is to show you first-hand exactly why I won that match. Did I fluke it? Of course not. Is my win thanks to Mister Mystery? Not even close. You can't deny what you see in me. You hate me because, Punk, I'm exactly what you wish you could be, aren't I? Everything you claim to be, is exactly what I am. Am I God?... No. Am I A GOD?..... I am A GOD..... A god who you'll step into the ring and take a beating from on Madness. You must feel absolutely honored. You can make every claim in the book, or in your $1.50 kiddy bible, but I'm the real deal. I'm a bittersweet saviour here to take you out because you're a sickness that's plagued us all. Except me. You will never plague me. Every time you try to, I just grow stronger. I have my own immune system to your bullshit.

For a couple of days now, you've hung from a thread. Waiting seconds, minutes, hours into days...... It's weighed down on your mind, hasn't it? You waited to see what I'd say next, and until now, it begun to seem like I wouldn't say anything. I had you waiting. I kept you waiting with purpose because I knew it tore you apart inside....... Didn't it?

Now, Punk. I've heard every word you've said. Absolutely compelling. The same shit's been bubbling out of your mouth for WEEKS! Really starting to piss me off!..... Not because I'm worried, or think a word of it is true, but it's like the shittiest song you've ever heard is stuck on replay. And your mindless droning doesn't even have a beat or melody to it. Forget that last shitty comparrison, you're the annoying kid in class who nobody gives a shit about so he says the same thing, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... It's annoying, isn't it?

Ann takes a dramatic breath, signalling the continuation of her long-winded rant towards CM Punk.

Punk, you might believe I'm scared. You're entitled to your own opinion, even if it's completely wrong. I'm looking forward to our match... To put it in your words.... When we step into the ring for the second time, I'm going to "Twist you, and turn you inside out!"..... Because I KNOW, I can beat you. And I have all the more reason to do so, now! I'm not gonna be your diciple. I'm not going to support a loser whoo thinks he's God, but is really a scared little kid hiding away behind a mask of cockiness. Yes, Punk. I know what you're about. I know it all. I don't just say things just because I have a hunch. If I say it, I know what I'm saying, okay? And you're NOT God, or A god of ANY kind!.... On Madness, I will show you exactly that. You'll be left broken, laid out in the ring while I stand victorious. We both know a true god wouldn't end up in that position. But, Punk.... YOU will.

This time, I'm not doing anything fancy. I'm not having some short-tempered wanna-be rapper who used to wrestle in the mid-card rap for me. Not hitting any Depth Perceptions. I'm not even gonna put a drunken interviewer through his own glass bottle and leave him bloodied. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, I got a thousand words right here for ya...........

Ann holds up a picture.....

[Image: jesus-says-go-fuck-yourself.jpg]

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ann Thraxx's post:
(04-22-2013)