Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy Payment
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-05-2016, 03:57 AM

[Image: anarchylogo_zpsc9jwvrr9.png]

Ok. So Anarchy is lacking right now, yet I truly know it can be something special for the XWF. Sooo... I've come to a decision. I have collected a sum of cash from everyone in my group, The Reevolution, and have set it aside for "Talent Relations". In other words, those who sign up for a match each episode will be paid $2,000 and if you win, you receive a $500 bonus. Not to mention, if you win the Anarchy Title, your bonus will be $1,500 and every defense, win or lose, will pay out $3,000. I'm hoping this will inspire the lot of you to give this brand a chance... thank you for your time.

~ Reeve Alexandra Gordon

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-06-2016, 12:59 AM

BTW: If we get eight people signed up for Anarchy 3, there will be four matches to determine who will face Tank for his Anarchy Title in the Main Event Championship Scramble. The winner of this will get a 706 X-buck bonus instead of just 500. And of course, they will have the title, and earn 3000 for each defense, plus a 1500 bonus for each succesful victory. Hope to see you guys come the 13th.

--R.F'n.G.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post