Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 04:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moar Rape
Caligula Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-03-2016, 06:10 PM

Darrel Highs was a sad little man. At 5'4”, his confidence had been stunted along with his growth. Instead it was replaced with resentment at his lot in life. Nowhere was this more evident than in the string of women who rejected him. He loathed them, every single pretty girl who spurned his advances. What shallow, evil whores, he thought. It didn't occur to him it may have been his tangible unhappiness or his air of displeasure and entitlement turning them away.

Darrel was the only night monitor on duty in Wing B at Better Days Mental Health and Rehabilitation Centre. As he walked the hall, he saw room 8 was newly occupied. He checked the chart on the door. He peered in through the glass panel and saw a petite woman with dark features writhing in her leather restraints. He slid his key into the door slowly and opened it carefully. He lowered himself to face the girl, who stopped struggling at his approach.
“Julia,” he said gently. “I'm Darrel, and I'm here to help. I'd like to be your friend.”
He smiled in his best impression of warmth. “Can I do anything for you?”
“You can fuck off,” she said viciously.
Darrel looked sad as he turned around and backed out of the room.
“I hope you'll see me differently soon, Julia. I'm on your side.”

The next evening Darrel checked Julia's chart before entering her room. He stroked her hair slowly.
“I see you are still uncomfortable here, Julia. Please remember I'm your friend, and I want to help.”
A tear rolled down her cheek, but before another could fall her face hardened.
“Get out of my face,” she hissed.
Darrel went out slowly. A couple hours later he came back to her still struggling and screaming. He injected a sedative into her arm and patted her hand.
“You need to sleep, Julia. You'll feel better tomorrow.”

But Julia didn't feel better tomorrow. She had stopped screaming and flailing, instead she wailed loudly and turned from side to side. Darrel sat on the side of her bed.
“You slept well last night, but you don't feel better, do you?”
Julia turned to look at him. Her lower lip quivered. “They don't feed me.”
“I've looked at your charts, Julia.”
She cut him off. “No! I'm lactose intolerant and have celiac disease. They won't give me food I can eat.”
Darrel studied her face. “I know there have been budget cuts, but I'm shocked this has happened. Have you told anyone?”
“Of course. They say I'm being dramatic. But I can't eat the food they give me. Will you help me?”
Darrel patted her hand before giving her more drugs.
“Of course I will, Julia.

The following evening Julia was silent as Darrel entered her room with a covered tray. She struggled to sit up despite her bonds when he revealed the plate full of stir fry with rice, brownies, and three kinds of fruit juices.
“I'm going to untie your arm restraints, Julia. But I need you to promise me you're going to behave.”
She nodded quickly.
“Why didn't they give me this during mealtime,” Julia asked as she cleared the entire tray of food and drink.
“Because you were right about them not taking your dietary concerns seriously. I've brought this from my own home.”
Within an hour she was sleeping soundly without drugs.

The next night he noted Julia no longer wore her restraints. Her chart said Julia had finally come to terms with being at the Centre, and was no longer aggressive. When he entered her room she was smiling.
“I was looking forward to you coming,” she said sweetly. “What have you brought tonight?”
Darrel smiled happily as Julia ate a large plate of steak and eggs and some strawberry tarts. She kissed him on the cheek before he left, and he hummed to himself the rest of the evening

Julia's face fell as Darrel approached her with a pair of bananas the next evening. She looked behind him.
“Is... Is that what you've brought me?”
“Yes. Bananas from my own fruit bowl.”
“Is that all?”
Darrel felt like he'd been slapped in the face. “You are my patient, you aren't entitled to this sort of information, but my credit card was compromised today. I wasn't able to purchase anything to prepare for you.”
She rolled her eyes. “Oh sure. Guess I'll just starve.”
“I brought you bananas.”
She held out her hand. “I'll take those. And then you'd better leave.”
Darrel did as she suggested, seething at her in the hallway.
“Stupid girl. Stupid, thankless, selfish girl.” He shook his head, knowing what would come next.
He ducked out to his car, where he took out some large pieces of Bristol board and some painters' tape. By midnight Julia was moaning loudly and shaking again. He wondered if she was diabetic. Did they check for that? These budget cuts were getting ridiculous. There were banana peels tossed carelessly on the floor and she began to sob wildly.
“I can see you're not going to sleep tonight without some assistance, Julia. Let me help you.”
Darrel sedated her, waited for the drug to kick in, and then taped the giant cutouts of flying purple rhinoceroses around the room. He removed her clothes slowly and put her arms and legs back in the restraints. He touched her naked body slowly, her slender white neck, her small breasts with dark areolas, her trim stomach and her hairy pubic area. He paused at the pubic area, noting the Mockingjay tattoo. He lowered his nose to her pussy and inhaled her. They mustn't have bathed her since her arrival, he thought. His cock couldn't smell her though, and he removed his own clothes. His cock popped up when his boxers came off, and he pressed it to her opening. Meeting resistance, he spat on his hand and wet his cock. It was no easier. Reluctantly he brought his mouth down to her pussy again, licking it and teasing and eventually enjoying himself. After a time Julia's body reacted and produced enough wetness for Darrel's cock to enter easily. Once inside, he pumped her as hard as he could. Eventually he got a good, strong rhythm going and he ran the latest Bruno Mars song through his head. He was the fucking man tonight. Julia's unconscious body (which of course had been dosed with more than just a sleep aid, but an actual tranquilizer) neither moaned nor writhed for Darrel.
“Oh, you fucking whore! You dirty little nympho! You got so wet for me, didn't you? You wanted Darrel inside you the minute you saw him, didn't you? Yeah baby, you wanted this and you got it. You lucky little bitch.”
Darrel pulled out and came all over Julia's stomach. Why worry about cum evidence when they don't even wash the patient, he thought. He put the room back to right and was on a high the rest of the night. He kissed her before his shift ended, whispering in her ear.
“I know you hate to see me go, my love. But we'll rendezvous again tomorrow.”

The next evening Darrel brought Julia a proper dinner. She was very grateful, so afterwards he pulled an iPad from his backpack. She looked at him, puzzled.
“I brought you something to help you pass the time.”
He pushed play and the Hunger Games came on.Her eyes lit up and she smiled genuinely. “I love Hunger Games. How did you know?”
“Who doesn't like it?”

The next night Darrel gave Julia a sponge bath. As he put her to bed he tranquilized her again.
“But I've been good,” she protested.
“Yes, you have, Julia. This is something to counteract the effects of not having bathed for a good few days. Just a precaution.”
After an hour Darrel came back and secured her arms and legs again. This time he straddled her face and dropped his half-hard cock into her mouth. He worked his body so he could feel pleasure from the position, even though Julia wasn't actively participating. He was able to get hard quickly, probably from the visual of it more than the actual “blow job.”
The purple rhinos flew all around them as Darrel showed Julia how much he loved her body. As he nearly came in her pussy, but thought better of it at the last minute and exploded on her stomach. As he moaned uncontrollable as he came. As he doubled over on her unconscious body, completely spent.
“Julia, you've made me work so hard. But I don't mind, not for you. We can do this every night, you know. Would you like that?”
As if in reply her hand twitched at that moment.

The next night he brought Julia the Hunger Games book trilogy. She could see he'd taken it out of the library, and she felt touched that he'd made that effort for her. Touched, but to be completely honest a little creeped out. Just a little.
That evening he fucked her again, bound upside down this time so he could take her in the ass. He cupped her breasts while he fucked her.
“You're an anal virgin, aren't you sweetie? Yeah you are, I can feel it. So, so tight. Just for daddy. Mmm...”

For the next two weeks Darrel fucked Julia every night he was on duty, and he took extra shifts so he never missed a night. At the end of the two weeks he kissed her gently on the mouth as she was out cold.
“Julia, angel. We are going to take our love to the next level. I've only partially dosed you tonight. You will be somewhat conscious, and I can't wait to see your love for me.”
As Darrel came that night he screamed so loud in pleasure that Julia opened her eyes. Groggily she stared into his face and looked around the room, and then went out again.
Her reaction startled Darrel, and soon after he received a letter.

Darrel Highs,

Please be aware a patient, Julia Smithson, has filed a complaint against you. She claims you sexually assaulted her while under your care. Please know we have disregarded her complaints for several reasons.

She was considered mentally unfit at time of accusation.
She claims flying rhinoceroses were at the scene.
She has made a similar accusation before.

As per our policy, please take two days off paid vacation as you deal with this unpleasantness.

Sincerely, Management Staff at Better Days Mental Health and Rehabilitation Centre

Another letter was underneath.

Darrel Highs,

Regarding Annual Staff Raises, please be advised your 3% raise will begin during your next pay period.

Signed, Management Staff at Better Days Mental Health and Rehabilitation Centre

And there was a third letter.

Darrel Highs,

Please be advised a new patient, Harrietta Montrose, will be admitted to your ward in three days' time. She will require extra care as she has come from a very sheltered environment and is in an extremely fragile state of mind. Be on your best behaviour and watch yourself around her, as she is very "at risk."

Sincerely, Management Staff at Better Days Mental Health and Rehabilitation Centre
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Caligula's post:
Unknown Soldier (06-03-2016)