Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 05:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forces 'a Darkness
Jebidiah James Offline
Run Rabbit Run

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-02-2016, 02:42 PM

"Heheh...

"Tha' light's here."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
SATAN! Offline
GOD! of XWF

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

06-02-2016, 10:04 PM

Suck my dick!

[Image: i_heart_satan.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-02-2016, 10:16 PM

"The light is overshadowed by the darkness.

Death comes to all."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Jebidiah James Offline
Run Rabbit Run

XWF FanBase:

06-02-2016, 10:39 PM

"And yer Death, I take it? Nah man, ya got it all wrong... ya ain't tha' Reaper. Just a mortal man like so many others, tryin' ta grab ontah tha' title 'a Death with tremblin' fingers. Why? Ya tryin' ta scare me? Ta scare tha' othahs?

"When it comes ta light against dark, tha' light always wins. A flash 'a light is all it takes ta eradicate tha' dark. It's only tha' absence 'a light that allows y'all ta fester."
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-03-2016, 11:35 AM

Comes out of the Shadows.

''Don't dare try to insult my master or else you will sourly regret it''.

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-03-2016, 11:54 AM

"You see, Jebidiah, I've had a few pretenders for my mantle. Shade was one, Mike Emerick was another. Shade now serves me, and Emerick, I burned his body to nothingness.

I destroy those that come for my title. I kill those that become a nuisance to me. Some will always come for my throne, but I will keep the usurpers at bay. If you think you have what it takes to kill Death, then come. Come for me, Jebidiah, and Death shall welcome you with open arms. And you will see, that I am not something that light can ever extinguish."

Hate Post Like Post
Jebidiah James Offline
Run Rabbit Run

XWF FanBase:

06-03-2016, 02:55 PM

"Shade, is it? Real scary, kid. Now shut up and walk away, adults 'r' talkin'.

"I'm bein' generous. Ghost Tank's a boy right down ta his core. Everythin' from his name ta his persona ta his insistence that he an' he alone is Death is typical. A boy tryin' to grasp somethin' he can't hope ta comprehend.

"Killin' a man don't make ya Death, boy. Shiiiiiiet, I've sent so many men ta tha' Almighty it'd make yer head spin.

"Tha' light's a-comin', boys.

"Like Amos preached, Tha' Rot's settin' in.

"And ya can't run from it.

"And ya can't fight it.

"But it ain't fun 'less y'all try."
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

06-03-2016, 06:26 PM

"The light can try to snuff out the darkness, but in the end, everyone's light is extinguished by one single entity, Death. The Darkness. It's what will consume everything. In death, we see no lights, we see no faces or objects, hear no voices.

I shall be there, reaping the rest of your mortality. Even as I grow stronger in power."

Hate Post Like Post
Caligula Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-03-2016, 07:52 PM

Her story

I opened my eyes quickly and closed them again, I shuttered in pain and emotion, his hard cock drove deep inside me again, almost ripping me, I tried to think about anything but what was happening to me. It was hard to not think about sex when I had a cock thrusting in out out of me, moving my body with every one of his strokes, I acted as though I was involved in this but I was everywhere but there. One last grunt and push, his warm seed shot out, filling my pussy, he pushed his body hard against mine while his throbbing dick spilled cum inside me. He then got off me, zipped up his pants and was gone just as quickly as he came in. I laid silently my body shaking, his cum dripping from my pussy. Slowly I wiped my eyes, still scared to move, I looked around and then stood up, my pants around one leg lying on the floor, I pulled them up covering myself. I saw my torn panties on the bed and quickly grabbed them stuffing them in my pants pocket. My heart was heavy and my stomach in knots, I couldn't feel and I couldn't think, I was lost and hurting. I wanted to curl up in a ball and just go away, dying on the inside I knew I wasn't safe here.

My name is Amber and this is my story.

I had just turned 18 when both my parents were killed in a car wreck, an only child my entire world was gone. My family gone in the blink of an eye. My entire life changed that day, that drunk who crossed over the median and hit my parents head on. It was Sunday January 18th 2015. Just after noon, I should have been with them, who is drunk at noon on a Sunday. I decided to sleep in that day and not go to church, it was the only Sunday I had missed since I was 13 years old. My family was very devote and we attended every week and went to every church function.

I was told so many things after that day but none of them made any sense. I'll never understand why, so many people said I wasn't in the car for a reason, I don't believe that, my laziness did not save my life that morning.

It's one year later now and I'm still as lost as I ever was. My life should have ended that day and in a way it did. My downward spiral started there and hasn't ended yet. Today is January 18th 2016, one year ago I was a straight A student, a senior in high school and a full academic scholarship waiting on me. I had never been in trouble before. I had never drank, never smoked, never used drugs and I had never gone further than a kiss on the cheek with any boy.

This good girl lost control, I didn't care about life, I was forced to stay alive, I gave up on God and I gave into sin. I needed someway to ease the pain and I found that heroin was a great choice. I started using often, I got drugs any way I could. I would fuck for a hit, I stole for a hit, I lived for my next fix. When I was high I could deal with the pain, when I wasn't I attempted suicide. I was a junky and I didn't fucking care. I was in and out jail, hospitals and psychiatric facilities. I lived on the street, if I could spread my legs to get a needle and a motel room for a night I would do it, I would do it every night if I could. I'm I cute girl with a great little pussy, I got most of my heroine for free. Once I learned to give up my cunt my life got easier. But this was different. I didn't spread my legs for this guy. He just came and took what wasn't his.

This wasn't the first time I had been raped but for some reason this hurt more. Was it because my parents died a year ago today, was it because I thought I was safe in there? Now I really needed a fix and I was in fucking jail. Raped by a fucking jail guard.

It's the same every time, I would get picked up by the police in the passenger seat of a stolen car, high, most of the time coming down, needle tracks and heroine in my pocket. I would go to jail then to the hospital when my withdrawals got too bad. I know my next step and I can't fucking wait. This fucking guard, fucking some little fucking junky in his jail, no better way for him I guess. Why would anyone believe me over him, like I would tell anyone anyway. It was just another fucking day. "Mother fucker!!!" What he probably didn't think about was that I had nothing to fucking loose. You know my story, he didn't. Deputy Gilmore, I hoped he would come back into my cell I wasn't just going to lie there and take his cock again, I wasn't going to let him get away with this.

In complete rage, my entire body shaking both from my need for drugs and absolute anger. I couldn't sleep, I lied on this fucking cold jail bunk with my blanket, biting my lip so hard I was starting to bleed. My rage had turned to panic and my shaking to convolutions. And here he was again, Deputy Gilmore, I could hear the key going into the lock and the clicking of the bars rotating in the cell door with the turning of the key. It had been about 5 hours since he brought me breakfast and forced his cock in me. I thought, maybe he has lunch and his fat ass pig cock wants to be inside me again. I'm sure his fucking wife would love to see him now.

As the heavy door slowly opened I looked up slightly just enough to see him turn around to close the cell door behind him. I knew what this meant. His silent movements, I guess he can get his cock hard twice in a day. I laid silently pretending to not know he was there. He set my food tray on the floor and moved the blanket, his hand grabbed my inner thigh quickly without any hesitation he jerked his hand up to my crotch grabbing at my hole through my pants. I groaned slightly, waiting for my opportunity to strike. I watched his other hand unzip his pants and flop his semi erect cock out of his uniform pants. Without any notice he pulled his hand off my cunt and ripped my pants down harshly tarring and ripping them as they went down, my shredded orange jail issued pants now around my ankles the force of his motion turned me over. As I sat up he quickly grabbed my neck and pushed me up against the hard wall, his other hand on his cock jerking himself hard.

I decided the only way through this was to become an active participant. He could overpower me easily so there was no way to enact my plan that had haunted my mind since our first session. My dream of killing him in the act wouldn't become a reality. "You want to fuck my again, you want me to suck your dirty cock?" I moved my hand slowly to his dick and took it in my hand. I took over for him, his cock probably harder than it had ever been. His arm released my neck and went to my hair. "In your mouth now you fucking whore". He shoved my head toward his cock. I looked up at him and back to his dick, the tip of my tongue running over the head of his dick I looked up again, his eyes were now closed in ecstasy. I quickly took his cock as deep as I could, gagging slightly and then releasing a little. My hand helping in the process and moving him in closer. Again I took him as deep as I could and held his dick almost striking at my throat. As I slowly worked my mouth back off I knew what I needed to do then. I pulled his cock out of my mouth and stroked him quickly, rubbing his shaft with both hands. He moaned in pleasure and I knew he wanted to cum in my mouth. Fuck it was better than in my cunt, so I would give him this. I put him back in my mouth slurping his whole cock deep down my throat. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed himself deeper into my mouth. I could feel his dick throbbing and knew he was wanting to cum. I worked his dick quickly in my mouth preparing to take his full load. I could taste his precum and then with one thrust his hot cream filled my mouth. He forced my head hard into his body. His cum shooting down my throat ,I gagged. As he pushed harder, with everything I had, I bit his dick as hard as I could clamping down on his shaft. He yelled out loudly and backhanded me across the face, I didn't release it at all. I ripped my teeth across his skin biting harder, I couldn't even feel the pain he delivered with his punches. He pulled completely away, his cock almost ripped off in my mouth. I spit his bloody cum out on the floor and laughed at him as he ran out.

I probably never sounded so psychotic in my life. Deep heckling laugh that just wouldn't stop. I new my mouth was covered in blood and cum and I didn't care. It wasn't long before another deputy came to my cell. My pants still torn around my ankles, I was still laughing. They called an ambulance for me and took me too the hospital. I was still giddy with what I had done.

I don't know what happened to deputy Gilmore, I don't know when or if I'll get out of this hospital but today it was worth it. For a moment today I was thinking clearly, for the first time in a year. I lay here now bound to this hospital bed destination unknown, the Ativan is starting to kick in and I'm slowly dozing off. Smiling for the first time in a year.
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-04-2016, 10:03 AM

No offense Caligula but enough with long what you are posting

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post