Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 08:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
OPERATION: Flying Eagles
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-21-2013, 06:28 PM

[Image: 995916274.jpg]

Do You see this Bald Eagle flying in the air and not giving a hoot about anything? If you do, then you are correct with that logic. My main reason why i posted this patriotic bird is because i wanted to show how anything is possible in life if you can reach for it. If i can come back in XWF and realize my mistakes, then anything is totally possible if you have your own heart and soul set on that conflicted logic.

This is my follow up about the 12 Man Over The Top Royal this Monday, my operation is called the "Flying Eagles" because while i soar into the sun of the gold, they will have to sink into the padded concrete without ANY hope of flying into the sun of gold. What is the Sun Of Gold? Who are the THEY i speak of?; These questions will get answered today. I'll start with the second question.

The THEY i speak of is the rest of the contenders for the European Title; if's that was in the stipulation. The people i mentioned earlier were part of my "Flying Eagles"; I wanted to see if they can be able to fly outside of the ring then to be thrown over like a dog's ball across the street. I know that didn't made any sense, but that is what my first operation or "last" will be fulfilled. I want to see if anyone will be able to fly or get tossed out of the ring by me or the other people in it. If am able to get lucky and be the last man standing, then I'll go celebrate at my hotel or if not, then my next phase will be determined after Madness.

What is the the Sun Of Gold? It's basically the idea of chasing the title itself with no limitations. Jeff Hardy had been chasing the Euro Champ longer then my return inside this place, and he so many chances until he didn't do what he was supposed to do at all. One day, I hope to get a taste of the Sun Of Gold with no limitations in the future.

See All you Flying Eagles On Monday..

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Wish's post:
(04-22-2013)