Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage Saturday Night Update
The Judge Offline
Saturday Night Robot

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-27-2016, 05:27 PM

Hi!

First off, the deadline for SSN has been pushed back due to the down time of the forums. It will now be 11:59 board time (Pacific) Saturday instead of Friday.

Secons, I am resigning as GM for SSN. I am doing this mostly from the feedback I am getting regarding how I have performed as GM combined with the full plate I have in my day to day real life. I will also be resigning as a player, so Robbie Bourbon will be gone.

I had fun while I was here, and eagerly look forward to one last card, but afterward I feel I will be a hindrance to the fun that can be had here in the XWF.

Love, peace, chicken grease,

Robbie Patterson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-27-2016, 07:28 PM

On that note, sorry Maddy, but could you take me off the Warfare card.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
The Judge Offline
Saturday Night Robot

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-30-2016, 02:00 AM

Not entirely redacted; some people decided they wanted me around just a wee bit longer to help out.

I try to get out, and they keep pulling me back in.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Bourbon's had it though.
Hate Post Like Post
Kristen Silver Offline
The Most Important Person In The World

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-04-2016, 10:24 AM

Didn't want to create a thread for it, apologies to McVeigh for not putting anything up for this show. Had a reoccuring tooth issue and eventually had to have it out yesterday due to the pain. Just thought I'd let you know why I didn't get anything up. Might miss the next show too in case any issues pop up with it, we'll see, should be back soon enough though.

[Image: tumblr_lxifl8xSlU1rn023io2_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-04-2016, 10:31 AM

If you were prescribed any antibiotics, like Clindamycin, take probiotics, or eat food with probiotics in it. While it has become a joke, c.difficile is a terrible thing to happen to anyone, and clindamycin can wipe out the good bacteria(as well as bad) in your body.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh (07-24-2020), Unknown Soldier (06-05-2016)
Kristen Silver Offline
The Most Important Person In The World

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-04-2016, 11:22 AM

(06-04-2016, 10:31 AM)Ghost Tank Said: If you were prescribed any antibiotics, like Clindamycin, take probiotics, or eat food with probiotics in it. While it has become a joke, c.difficile is a terrible thing to happen to anyone, and clindamycin can wipe out the good bacteria(as well as bad) in your body.

Cheers mate.

Been on them for about 5 days, called amoxcillin (likely spelt that wrong). They weren't doing anything for the pain or changing anything, it actually got worst. Had the choice of different tablets, taking the nerve out or taking the tooth out. Had issues with this tooth before and just had enough so told them to take it out, one of the back ones so was a bit of a bitch and is ridiculously painful still, plenty of blood and quite swollen. Stopped taking the tablets at this stage as they're making me feel like absolute crap, weakens the body so much and makes my stomach feel awful after a while.

Hopefully clears up without any issues now it's out.

[Image: tumblr_lxifl8xSlU1rn023io2_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kristen Silver's post:
Rain (06-04-2016)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-04-2016, 01:28 PM

Amoxocylin is just a penicillin. It's not for pain, at all. You need to kill any infection in the tooth before you can extract it.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Rain (06-04-2016)
Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh Offline
Open Up Your Eyes.

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-04-2016, 11:49 PM

It's alright, Kristen, when you get better, we could try this again. I've seen a bit of your work, you've got talent. Hope to go at it for real when the problem clears up. Cheers, hun. ^__^

[Image: ann%20thraxx%201_zps1uyx8grq.png]

"How come all the weird, kinky stuff in the world reminds you ppl of me?"
Hate Post Like Post