Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAUNTLET ROLEPLAYS
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-06-2016, 05:46 AM

There are a lot of people missing from the gauntlet who opted in.

Just to be clear, if you opted into the card, you're in it.

Michael McBride, Dim, Bourbon, Makavelli, Swagmire, Ann-Thraxx, Alexis Riot... all of you opted in.

One or two others told me they were in and haven't posted anything. I don't want to out them, but if you came to me and said you were in, expect to show up in there.

TODAY WILL BE THE LAST DAY FOR ANYONE NEW TO DECIDE THEY ARE IN.

The deadline for RPing hasn't changed, but I need a little time to actually figure the match out and don't want to wait til the buzzer to know who the participants are. Just shoot me or Frodo a line if you want in, or simply post a roleplay stating as much.

Glad to see guys like John Black, Scully, Tommy Wish, etc. getting in on the action. Should be a fun show.

Any questions?

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Chris MacBeth (06-06-2016), Rain (06-07-2016)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-06-2016, 09:07 AM

I'm doing a Swag rp. Just been busy with work and school. It's gonna be up tonight.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Rain (06-07-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-06-2016, 09:45 AM

I figured, I just wanted to put the whole list.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-06-2016, 11:09 AM

ICly, GT doesn't want to be one face in a crowd. If he is going after a belt, four-ways on under are fine for him. A gauntlet, though, he won't want to be a part of it. He'll probably just throw the match, just because he doesn't want to be 'one of many'.

OOCly, I'm trying to put my energy into facing Macbeth. I lost once before, do not wanna have a second, especially since it's a belt on the line Tongue

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-06-2016, 02:45 PM

(06-06-2016, 11:09 AM)Ghost Tank Said: ICly, GT doesn't want to be one face in a crowd. If he is going after a belt, four-ways on under are fine for him. A gauntlet, though, he won't want to be a part of it. He'll probably just throw the match, just because he doesn't want to be 'one of many'.

OOCly, I'm trying to put my energy into facing Macbeth. I lost once before, do not wanna have a second, especially since it's a belt on the line Tongue

The effort against Macbeth counts toward the guantlet. The RP weight will be used twice.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Rain (06-07-2016)