Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Search for Nick Donnelly
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-10-2013, 11:36 PM

***Sebastian Duke is in his private bedroom within the Compound. He is packing a suitcase in a very hurried manner. A knock at the door:

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Come in."

***Jacob enter Sebastians bedroom.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "You ready to go?"

JACOB: "I am sir."

***Asmodeus comes into the scene. He stands in the doorway. He knocks lightly on the door jam getting their attention.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What is it?"

ASMODEUS: "I heard you were going on a trip. I was just wondering if I could be let in on your little journey. What's the purpose?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Nick Donnelly. Jacob, are Luke and Jonathan ready?"

JACOB: "They are waiting at the Tahoe. Loaded and ready sir."

ASMODEUS: "You realise, Sebastian, Last Impact is Saturday?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Yeah. I know. I'll be back by Saturday."

ASMODEUS: "Alright. Why are you taking 3 men?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "More eyes. More arms. Whatever I need, father."

ASMODEUS: "Very well. As you were gentlemen."

***Asmodeus leaves the men be. Jacob follows Asmodeus out. Duke zippers up his suitcase and drags it behind him as he makes his exit. Moments later he arrives at the blacked out Chevy Tahoe, fit for the FBI or CIA. He tosses his luggage in the back hatch and closes it. He gets into the driver seat and starts the engine and shuts the door.

JONATHAN: "Sir, where are we headed?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Outside of the Compound, please, refer to me by my first name. We don't need any gawkers out on the road...........

"Dublin, Ireland....."

CABBIE: "Where to buzzies?"

JACOB: "The library... Dublin."

CABBE: "Naaah. You're foostering!"

***Sebastian and his followers look around at each other in confusion.

LUKE: "What does that mean?"

CABBIE: "It means it's a waste of time. Dublins library is closed for renovation."

***Duke is getting irritated. He leans across the front seat and in an aggitated whisper:

"Then get us to the next closest one!"

***The cabbie, not liking the tone of Sebastian speeds away quickly. Mozart is on the car radio.

***The cab pulls up to the library. The other three men get out while Duke stays in the cab.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Keep it running. We won't be long."

CABBIE: "What are you searching for?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "A man by the name of Nick Donnelly."

***Duke gets out of the cab. The cabbie laughs out loud.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What's so funny?"

CABBIE: "Mister, you're in Arrland! You got any idea how many Donnelly's there are?"

***Duke ignores the old fool and follows his three minions into the library. They are greeted by Fergus O'Reilly, Swords Librarian.

FERGUS: "Welcome. How may I help you?"

JACOB: "How might we find information on a man named Nick Donnelly? All we know is he now lives in te United States and used reside in or around Dublin."

FERGUS: "Quite a task there young laddies! The population of Dublin, Arrland is nearly 1.3 million! Donnelly is a very common name here, mister. I suppose you could look through the registry."

***Fergus O'Reilly leads the four men over to the registry. Duke nods at the men and all three start shuffling through the books. A familiar song comes over the quiet radio in the library.

***Duke is distracted by the song.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Which one of you found some Donnellys?"

JACOB: "All three of us."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Who found any Nicks or Nicholas?"

JONATHAN: "I did. 3 of them. First one died in 1907. Second one is alive, born in 1959. Third one.... born 1987. Left for New York in"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "We're done here. Let's go."

JONATHAN: "How did you know?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "The song."

***Sebastian Duke and the Followers exit the library.

JONATHAN: "I never been to Ireland before. Where are all the leprechauns?"

***They all stop mid-stride and stare at Jonathan.

LUKE: "Leprechauns are a myth. A fairy-tale stupid!"

***Ironically, a midget dressed in green walks by.

JONATHAN: (grinning) "Now who's stupid!?"

***On the curb, they re-enter the cab. The cabbie has a big grin.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Back to the airport."

CABBIE: "Ahhh. See! I told you."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Hey. 'Shite' for brains. We found what we were looking for. Just drive."

***The cabbie, taken aback by Duke's harshness again, drives away slowly.

***The boys land back in New York and grab another cab. Sebastian Duke tells the cabbie to take them to the nearest library.

***They pull up to the New York Public Library. The four men exit the cab and into the building. They are all taken aback at the sheer size of this library. New York is a sprawling metropolis with millions of people. For the first time, doubt begins to creep in all four of them. They have the feeling that their search that began so promising just came to a screeching halt.

JONATHAN: "It's so....."

JACOB: "Huuuuge."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "That's a lot of freakin books."

JONATHAN: "We could be here for centuries trying to find him."

LUKE: "Not neccesarily."

JACOB: "What do you mean?"

LUKE: "Well, it's the information age. Everything there is to possibly find can be found on the internet and on computers."

***Sebastian Duke is visibly getting angry. He's not really paying attention. He begins pacing.

JONATHAN: "What's a computer?"

JACOB: "Yeah. What's the internet?"

LUKE: "It's..... hard to explain to you guys. You won't understand it. But, if Sebastian can get electricity to my private quarters... and a computer.... and an internet connection... I'll find him in a couple days time."

***Just then some rather large black lady trips over Sebastians rather large foot.

LARGE BLACK LADY: "What the hell foo!!? Yo get yo big bitch ass up out my way!!!"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Shut your mouth before I hurt you."

LARGE BLACK LADY: "Ohhhhhh. NO NO NO! *Z snap* My MAN is comin'! Yo big honkey ass in trouble! DARNELL!!! GET YO NIGGA ASS OVER HERE! THIS BIG HONKEY THREATENED ME!"

***Darnell, a large black man, about 6 foot, 300 pounds comes over to Duke and Large Black Lady.

DARNELL: "Yo wassup homie!? You got a problem? What you gonna do? Have your honkey ass take me out? Try it!"

***Darnell stands face to chest with Sebastian Duke. Duke is highly pissed off now.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Are you gonna move? Or am I gonna move you? I'm only asking once."

DARNELL: "Ohhhhhhh this bitch bout to get GOT!"

***Darnell swings at Sebastian. Duke catches Darnells fist and twists it. Darnell yells in agony but it's too late. Duke grabs Darnell by the throat as he walks forward forcing Darnell to walk backwards. Duke is done pissing around and just tosses Darnell head first through a 3/4 inch plate glass window.

***Large Black Lady is now back in Sebastian Duke's face. Duke doesn't care how it looks, he tosses her through the adjoining window. Duke and The Followers make their exit through the carnage and the shattered glass windows as well as the fallen large bodies of the Black Lady and her man Darnell. They pile into the awaiting cab.

CABBIE: "Where ya's headed?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Kennedy."

***The cab drives off toward John F. Kennedy International Airport.

.....TO BE CONTINUED
Edit Hate Post Like Post