Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Death Chronicles: Trouble in Paradise
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-15-2016, 02:27 PM

[Hawaii,Waikiki Beach,Oahu]
[Image: 67385-004-B1A06FC9.jpg]

We open up to shade in a hotel looking over the coastline of the beach from his room balcony. He reaches into his into his trench-coat and pulls out a picture of Hope. He stare at it thinking to himself. After about a minute or to staring at the picture he says

Shade: ''Oh how much I wished you were with me, But it is best for you to stick to master for now until the month is over and so far it's been great under the masters wing and I've been winning matches, It's has definitely been good.''

After his talking to himself, He finds his laptop, Then he go's into his email and see that he's been booked against one of his rival, Equinox. But also sees that it is going to be in a Ketchup match. He reads more into the stipulation saying

''Fighters fight over a pit of ketchup. Loser is whoever falls into it. Quiznos subs and paint guns will be at ringside for use. Unlike the My last this match is meant to just be a joke match, at least the boss gave me my guns. But still I can't take it likely. I'm up against Someone who to be honest has always a joke character in my eyes and Someone to be honest that hate's me as much as I hate him. We've been always at each other throat for a month now and this is going to be our first confrontation and it's definitely not going to be our last. But to honest he has become more serious lately and I must make sure I'm ready to beat Equinox.... No make him humble, show him that he not some ass kicking machine. That he is only human. But I'm salty about drawing with my ungrateful brother he thinks since his the oldest that he is the better one out of the two, but he isn't even humble so it looks like the next time.... I meet him, It won't be a battle but a war. Another example Equinox that I'm not just anybody, but a worthy adversary. I will prove to you the next time we meet in public. But to address my match on savage. My brother is so cowardly thinking that he won a match that I basically won by myself, I hate when an ungrateful takes a victory from a hardworking person and but Le-strange you became an ungrateful asshole when you stole a victory from me, by putting your hand on the spoils that I had already hunted. To be frank You messed with the wrong man so if you ever steal a straight down the middle win from me. I will not only make you humble. I will show everyone in the world what a bitch you are.''

As shade finished his rant. He closes his laptop and continues what he was doing at the start of the scene by standing up and looking out to the coastline of the beach. He brings out his picture of hope out of his trench-coat. The only thing different about the scene is that the sun is setting in the background. As the sky turns from orange to black , Shade looks at the photo saying

''Don't worry starlight, Your shady is going to do you proud. Not only that he is going to prove the lord that he can finish a fight that he started and I will make Equinox humble, I guarantee that.''

As shade put the photo back into his trench coat he hears a knocking on his door and a man saying ''Room services''. Shade says
Coming give me a sec
As the screen fades black

[End Of Transmission]

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade's post:
Vincent Lane (05-15-2016)