Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 07:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Layover
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

05-16-2016, 12:28 PM

So here I am in LAX, Luca and Kingsley are napping and here I am catching up on the latest gossip going around XWF, when I come across Shade, still brooding over the irrelevance of his one-sided family tree. You both beat Drezdin, who hasn't? My dude is about as useful as toothpick stopping a volacano.

So Shade is a man of few words, but words nonetheless, no real reason for me to get finicky as his skill is lackluster at best. You fail to shine in every aspect of your masked avenger existence and even had to audacity to pimp your lady to Ghost Tank just for some attention. You and LeStrange really are related. I just don't know how much more I can insult you anymore. Perhaps I'll go to Cinnabon while I ponder this.

2 hours later

Nope, still nothing, much like your chances at Warfare, which coincidently will be my last night sponsored by Quiznos, the last ditch effort for sales failed miserably due to Shade being a complete ass of himself by biting off way more than could fit in his baby-toothed mouth, still holding a sibling grudge and tossing his name around like a beach ball at a nudist colony. Newsflash Shade, it's full of dudes and your choking on all of them.

Hmmm, looks like there still some good stuff in me old noggin to throw at you.

It's sad really, the only time you are relevant is when you get mentioned in someone else's promos. Shade Shade. Shade. Shade. Shade. Just from that simple act gave your name more value then your shoe laces.If you only knew just how bad this AKM is going to KYA, you'll realize just how SOL your LWA is. And if you don't like that, then there is only one word to describe you and I'm gonna spell it out for ya....

F-U-C-C-B-O-I.

In unison, the population of the entire Airport screams out "FUCCBOI."

Now that's what's up. You see Shade, even the good people of L.A. know your a twinkle twat sandwich loaded with bitch sauce snuggled softly betwixt two maxi pads crying on a couch watching lifetime and masteurbating with SPF 300 lotion to protect that mozzarella stick of a dick burning up from the light of the shit scented candle posted on your makeshift coffee table of phone books and pizza boxes. In short, your full of estrogen. There is nothing manly about you. You cover yourself in a mask and wear a dress.

By default, I win...you lose.....I'm dunking you in ketchup and drinking coconut booze. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to wake up the homies, flight leaves soon and I wanna be sure I'm gonna kick your ass on time.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post