Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caring
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-06-2016, 11:15 PM

Wow, what a bunch of sad, hopeless wimps.

I mean, look at what is coming our way this Saturday.

The Universal/CCWF champion couldn't be bothered to compete on his brand. "Oh, Robbie, you suck though, you don't call the champ out!" Shit, I just did, so there's fucking that, I'm not the owner of the company, that's the shining sequel, and at least I want to fucking fight someone in the god damned ring instead of holding on to some title or claim to greatness.

Hi, my name's Robbie Motherfucking Bourbon. I have a losing record, I was beaten by a guy who didn't even care about the XWF to begin with and most will say that's my only legacy (specifically the fags who blow smoke up the asses of those who aren't here nor will ever fucking hear what they say, strong work on being the voice of the deaf), and I'm a proud member of the Black Hand.

Sick of the bullshit? Sick of the treason? Sick of being strong for nothing but simple bastards who want to further themselves without regard for you to begin with? Sick of wondering when your time is going to come and when you'll have the chance to compete at a higher level without having someone in need of a Midol and a Tampax throwing a tantrum over where you go?

We know.

We listen.

We learn.

We grow.

My name is Robbie Motherfucking Bourbon, leader of the Robbie Dojo for the Competitive Arts and the Middle Finger of the Black Hand.

Don't hesitate to call.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-10-2016, 05:14 AM

I thought you died.

You want me to defend my Universal Title?

Find someone who deserves a shot.

Actually...

Let me handle finding that person for you, dude. You just gave me a great idea.

Tune in on Warfare!

Hate Post Like Post