Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 07:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretenders
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-29-2016, 09:37 PM

He stood atop the tallest skyscraper violating the cloudy purple sky, illuminated by the orange street lights below. Staring down upon the "insects", he wringed his wrists anxiously, the cool night air blowing through his long black hair like the fingers of a fine toothed comb. He shook his head, his jaw moving slightly as he grinded his teeth. "Look at them. All fools and cattle, so easily lead into the false belief of a new God. So easily swayed by the sugar coated lies of imposters, telling them comforting bedtime stories like mommy and daddy used to. Look at those insects, those who deserve to be crushed under the feet of Gods, men like Eli James. Men like Morbid Angel. Men like..." his thin flesh colored lips would twist upwards, eyebrows furrowed. His brown eyes would flash red, elongated canines gleaming in the artificial light of the city. He laughed. "...GOD'S like ME! I am Cain, and I am the purity of darkness. I am FEAR! I.am.hell."

Cain would pivot on his foot and drop down from the ledge as he landed on the rooftop handily. His long black duster whipped in the wind. For those of you unaware of the Legend of Cain, it goes as such. After Adam and Eve had been cast out of Eden, Eve bore Adam two sons, Cain and Abel.

Cain hated his brother. He killed him, and was cursed to wander the Earth forever. The thing is? Cain grew to love murder more than life itself.

"My eyes have been open in my long slumber, and long have I waited to walk this mortal coil once more and cleanse it of the trash that sullies it once more."

"Trash, like Nico Levay."

"Imposters like Shade."

"Enemies like that dirty Horseman of Death, Ghost Tank."
He chuckles. "I will NEVER forget you, Pale Rider. I will not forget the fact that you actually thought you could destroy me. How disrespectful! Cain is a God! You cannot destroy the God of Destruction, boy, and when I set foot in the ring once again...you and everyone else will be made to understand that."

"Learn it. Love it. It is the way of this downward spiral you mortals call life. And...well...at the end of that spiral? You will find a hell awaiting you the likes you will never believe even if God himself told you about it."

"You're all gonna die one day. I'm just gonna speed up the process."

-Static-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post