Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 05:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Blood vs Water.
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-28-2016, 07:19 PM

The scene opens up alongside Interstate 10, following closely to a lone rider, bearing the signature grin of XWF's residential madman. No longer in possession of his Blazer, the Stranger revs up a vintage Valkyrie and zooms on as his thoughts are his only companion.

Why do I do what I do? I'd like to think it is some hidden desire, trapped deep down inside, longing to be free. But the truth couldn't be farther than the fiction. The truth is, I'm a deranged, 300 year old serial killer whose soul constantly roams the earth, looking for the perfect one, the ultimate body, an indomitable killing machine.

This body is a bit bulky, but it sure can take some punishment, been sexually assaulted, set ablaze, survived explosions, frozen, and impaled. Its been an interesting development since my debut here to say the least.

Now I make history, as the first participant in the first match of the first Savage broadcast. Now isn't that some shit.

He crosses the Texas-new Mexico border pushing 90. Memories take him back to a time in his infernal childhood, witnessing the birth of his younger brother from the Crimson Shrine. He then speaks.

[/font]Little brother, are you truly prepared to face me, the harbinger of havoc? Assuming Ghost Tank doesn't splatter you into bits that is. Shade, you are a cur in our family line, father would be so disappointed, so infuriated that he his turning over in his sleep, causing calamity across the globe in his caniptions.

Shade, this is your only option, withdraw and join me. Together, father shall awake from his slumber and the world will tremble before us. If you chose unwisely little brother, I fear a worst fate than death shall approach you, as madness consumes every fiber of your being until nothing is left.

If only Adam's brains weren't decomposing in an abandoned hotel somewhere, I'd let you venture into his scattered mind just to expierence a smidgen of his prison. Oh well, soon you'll make a decision that I know your gonna regret, as I am well aware of this crusade you're riding, in hopes to become the Grand Reaper of souls, just like father did. A hopeless endeavor.

Drezdin, interesting addition. Why it's almost as if you want to be obliterated. I applaud your insanity, pity I didn't notice before hand, you would have made quite the vassal. Maybe there's still hope for you yet. An offer stands. Take it and gain power beyond compare, or be shredded in the wasteland of chaos, your call.

As for the baseball bat, it shall have so much fun with me bashing your brains in.

Tattle bye.

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post