Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
If It's Going to Be Two Against One...
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

04-20-2013, 09:23 AM

...make sure you aren't the one.

If you feel the need to keep me here, your actually causing me to lose my source of income. Inadvertently hindering me from making reparations, if any, to this individual.

As we can see, we are not in your normal setting for a XWF event. In fact, we appear to be in some sort of court room. Although, a quick survey of the room shows this isn't even in the US. It is in fact in London, England, where we find ourselves. The courtroom is filled with a variety of people ranging from court officials and pedestrians. Regardless, I felt completely out of my element here. Ignoring the fact that I was in England, I didn't see a way out of this without being fucked in the end.

As my client has already stated, he felt his well-being and life was in danger while in attendance of the event. He became even more uncomfortable once the "action" spilled into the barricaded area. At which point, he was violently attacked by the defendant with a steel folding chair. Striking his the face, causing lacerations and head injury.

Exactly what charges are you filing against the defendant, plaintiff?

We are formally charging him with one count of common assault as a criminal charge. We also want to make two separate lawsuits. The first for damages totaling 500,000 euros for hospital expenses, emotional distress, pain and suffering. The second lawsuit for damages totaling 500,000 euros for lost income and wages during his time loss from employment.

Are your serious? I figured you were joking...

[Image: Judges-gavel.gif]

A loud shock of a wooded gavel striking interrupt my attempts of a rebuttal to the Plaintiffs ongoing efforts to extort me. Hopefully I can get a fair trial for this supposed "fair compensation"

You will not speak out of turn, until all charges have been made to the court. Is that clear?

Yes your honor.

Proceed Counselor.

Thank you. With the charges brought forth, we are totaling a number of 1,000,000 euros in total damages towards my client. We would also like to seek a sentence of 90 days imprisonment for the assault charge based on section 40 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988.

How does the defendant plead?

Not Guilty, on the grounds that these charges are overzealous and beyond logical based on the "supposed assault".

I have every right claim this jack-off has no case against me to begin with. I mean I do have a match this Monday. It may be a handicap match, but I'm not the one. It may unfair, but I'm not one for making other people's lives easier. I may be teaming with Blaze, but I plan on dishing out plenty of pain...pending I get out of London in time...

You do understand that you are not in the United States? We don't see this as a simple assault, as this could be considered international terrorism.

HOW?

Your from a foreign country, and proceed to assault one of our citizens. This could result in a charge to represent that. This is all pending on the case made by the Plaintiff. Would you like to make any counter-claims?

Yes, I would like these charges dropped, including the cost of my travel expense to return to the United States.

On what grounds do you want your charges dropped?

Well for one, I have a match this Monday. If I'm stuck here in the England I stand to lose the match by default. I have no intention on losing because I have some dumb court case to deal with...

I will remind you, that while in my courtroom, to show more respect. We take matters much more seriously here in the UK. We don't pull that Judge Judy crap here!

[Image: 6-5-12_judgejudy.jpg]

I wasn't implying...

This hearing will commence tomorrow at 9AM sharp. Please have your evidence ready for presentation. The jury will deliberate afterwards, with a possible judgement by Monday morning.

Monday morning? But I have to be back in the States before 9PM?

Well your just gonna have to wait until Monday to find out if your going to even be leaving London. Court is adjourned.

SMACK

SMACK

The violent smack of the gavel signaled the end of what will become an annoying trial. I feel like I'm in a bad episode of Judge Joe Brown. I know for a fact, if this was Judge Judy, she had told that dumb fuck Ryan Drake he was out of his mind. Oh well, lets get this over with British Joe Brown...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shocker's post:
(04-22-2013)