Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even Warned Him
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-18-2016, 08:40 PM

Ghost Tank got up after the uppercut. After being shat on, jizzed on, and hearing Frodo's words, he'd growl low and wipe it all off and come lumbering towards Frodo,

"We are still friends, brother. This is but a squabble that will end. You've known that the title has been my dream. You were even warned ahead of time that I would be coming. So don't act like this is supposed to end our friendship. Don't act like you didn't know that one day, this could happen. To say you didn't, is bullshit."

Ghost Tank rushed after Frodo before he could turn and respond, only to see a massive boot slamming straight into his face, causing him to spin into the air, landing face first onto the ground.

"Also, Fred, I know you didn't fuck my wife. You don't think I record everything in my home? I am an imposing figure, but I still have motherfuckers try to take shit from me. However, if our friendship ends over something that I would even expect of you to do, if I were in your position. Hell, I'd even feel honored that my friend has decided to go after my title. It would have been an honor. Though, if you feel this way, that we're no longer friends..."

He moved away from Frodo, who then slowly moved to stand up, rubbing the part of his head that now has a giant boot print embedded in his face. Ghost Tank took in how much he'd have to tuck his own head so he wouldn't end up concussed from what he is about to do.

Just as Frodo was standing completely upwards, making him slightly hunched over, Ghost Tank closed the distance between them, and grabbed Frodo by the waist, and jumped with the man, and spun them both around in the air twice before landing with Frodo's head smacked into the concrete.

Ghost Tank flips Frodo over and slides over to lay against Frodo and in a two legged pin and the previous ref slides in for the count

ONE!...

TWO!...

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit
Demon Possessed Minoru Suzuki

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-18-2016, 08:44 PM

離れて行くあなた愚かな馬鹿 !
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-18-2016, 08:45 PM

Frodo kicks out, gets to his feet, and pisses on Tank's useless body. He doesn't even care if Tank is unconscious or not.

"You think the reason it's over is because you came for my title, and attacked me? No. You miserable sack of tardsauce. It's over because something's becoming apparent. You're only interested in using me to better yourself. I'm tired of trying to pull you up."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-18-2016, 08:53 PM

"Pulling me up? Are you serious? I became the Intercontinental champion without you. I don't need anyone to better myself. I have come to my lot in life on my own blood and sweat. You want to end this friendship? Then fine. Don't expect refuge in my town. You step inside Chicago, you will not be welcomed. From the most unknown ma and pa store to bars to even a goddamn Walmart. Any time you decide to get a drink or slice of pizza, you'll have to be allowed to eat. Your family will be fine. Just you. Only you will starve.

Also, next time you come to Chicago, don't expect love from a damn person. That is MY town."

Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-18-2016, 09:03 PM

"Your town, huh? Sure it is, big boy. You didn't win the Intercontinental belt on your own, though, did you? You needed help. Maybe not from me, but from someone. You couldn't win your big title on your own. You can't do anything on your own, Oswald. Jesus, you're always trying to blame someone besides yourself. And now, you're trying to use our friendship to get me to lay down for you. Because you can't win the title on your own. No, sorry. Go lose to someone else while I defend my title with pride."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-18-2016, 09:40 PM

"I expected you to fight back. I didn't expect you to lay down and just let me win. I won on my own. Even without Morbid deciding to try and take my dick. I would have won. I didn't need his help, and I don't fucking need your help. I like when the title wearer puts up a fight against me. It's thrilling, to see if I can win. I know it was going to be a fight, but I fucking warned you that I was some day coming after the belt. You think I actually wanted you to let me win? You know nothing about me, apparently. Fucking munchkin."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Rain (04-19-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-19-2016, 05:34 AM

(04-18-2016, 09:03 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Your town, huh? Sure it is, big boy. You didn't win the Intercontinental belt on your own, though, did you? You needed help. Maybe not from me, but from someone. You couldn't win your big title on your own. You can't do anything on your own, Oswald. Jesus, you're always trying to blame someone besides yourself. And now, you're trying to use our friendship to get me to lay down for you. Because you can't win the title on your own. No, sorry. Go lose to someone else while I defend my title with pride."

You talking about the title that got handed to you, dude?

Tank here has already put more effort into winning that title than you did.

[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(04-19-2016), Rain (04-19-2016)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-19-2016, 07:14 AM

Fredwardo... you continue to upset people at an alarming rate. Ever since I returned in 2014, you've been the thorn in everyone's side, from Callaway to Gilmour to Vinnie and Tank. You're more of a nuisance now than I was in my original run.

You've officially lived up to raYne 2.0 status.

One day, we shall meet again, and the results will be different.

Pray.

|cut|

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
SLAVE Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

02-06-2017, 12:25 PM

i AM SLaVe