Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Anarchy Chapter 1: The Debut
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-20-2016, 07:40 AM

[ Shade's Bedroom, Unknown Area ]
[Image: gothic-bedroom.jpg]

Shade is just on the bed laying with Hope embracing him just lying down just after a heated activity. The Crow and The Raven fly into the room and lands into hope's arms. Hope giggles and looks over to shade saying.
[Image: 4b3085d2e080ed6128b5ebd27f87a5f0.jpg]
Hope:''So i heard that you are going to debut on anarchy in a few days and i was wondering. Why do you always leave me in the dark about these thinks.''. Shade stays silent he just stares at the ceiling saying nothing. It look like he is thinking about something, but Hope who is still wanting to to says to him. ''Come on tell me, Ah come on tell me, Please tell me, Are you really going to to leave your Fiancee in the dark about this, Come on Please........'' Shade finally had enough after she had said the same 4 Lines 5 times. He sits up and looks at her saying in his dark cold voice.
Shade: '' You know i hate it when you do this, but i'll tell you.'' Shade sigh and looks at her saying. "Honestly I was thinking about my match against the secret homo Dim and his partner in crime unknown soilder. I heard his promo the other day and I saw the how useless he is because all I got from his promo is that he is the best wrestler blah blah blah and he is going to beat us, I am honestly tired of the shit." Shade looking pissed off calms himself down and turn to hope who hugs his back edgind him to continue his disscusion. So shade decide to talk about his partner saying. " But their is one thing I will like to say and that is about my tag partner. I'm even going to try pronunce his name. But out of all the people in the XWF he is one of the few people I respect and his girlfriend is one of the hottest women in XWF, but only behind you of course. But back to my point. I respect him because I is one of the few no arrogant wresler in this promotion also he is part of the fantastic four or five just like me who is going to lead this company when all the Culk Cogan stereo types decide to retire and us the newblood take over the company.'' But Shade says his final thoughts about Dim and soilder saying. '' My final thought is that me and Mak are going to run over The Rapist racist party. One more I still don't understand why dim is teaming with the devil.'' But after that shade addressed that he Changes his attention to Ghost tank and says. "GT after I'm done with this appointment I am not only going to kill you but I'm going to take you out of delusion of being and show what a weak mortal man looks like when he is humiliated by me and show you why I'm Death itself." Once shade was finished Hope went up to his head and whispered something and shade reacts by noding his head.
[END OF TRANSMISSION]

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post