Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 03:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#FUCKGIRARDANDFIREGLADIATOR
Jerkbeast Offline
I'M GONNA FUCKIN' KILL YA!

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-14-2016, 06:18 PM

Jerkbeast somehow arrives where ever the fuck Reeve is, gets off his bike, and punches him in the face again.

HOLY SHIT, YOU FUCKIN' WON THE TITLE? AFTER THAT BULLSHIT YOU PULLED? I SWEAR TO CHRIST, THIS COMPANY IS A FUCKIN' CESSPOOL OF DIPSHITS!

YOU BROKE THE WORD LIMIT A THIRD OF THE WAY INTO YOUR PROMO! HOW THE FUCK DID THAT SHIT SLIDE? IT'S ONE OF THE MAIN RULES OF THE FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

IT SAYS RIGHT THE FUCK THERE THAT IF YOUR 500 WORD LIMIT IS NOTICED, YOU GET AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED! I NOT ONLY NOTICED IT, BUT I CALLED YOU OUT ON IT! YET YOU AND YOUR BRAIN MADE OUT OF FUCKIN' UNFLAVORED GELATIN AND BLOODY JIZZ CAME WALTZIN' RIGHT BACK IN AND CUT ANOTHER PROMO!

FINALLY, AND FUCKIN' WORST OF ALL, NEITHER GIRARD NOR GLADIATOR CAME IN AND FINISHED THE MATCH! IF THEY'RE LATE, THAT'S ONE THING, BUT THEY DIDN'T EVEN FUCKIN' SHOW UP! AND YOU KNOW ANOTHER MAIN RULE OF THE FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP? ONLY ONE PERSON MAY ATTEMPT TO TAKE THE TITLE AT A TIME! BECAUSE OUR MATCH NEVER FUCKIN' ENDED, JAMAICAN JIMMY'S VICTORY IS NULL AND VOID! MEANING THAT THE TITLE IS STILL MINE!

Jerkbeast yanks the title off of the comatose Reeve and waits for what he's expecting to be an eternity: Gladiator to show up and end the match. He thinks back to the night before his title was wrongfully taken, where he went on a bender that caused him to go into a week-long booze coma. Thank Christ that's over.

1X FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPION! SOON TO BE 2X!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jerkbeast's post:
Rain (04-15-2016)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-15-2016, 11:00 PM

Reeve kips up or nips up or whatever the hell HBK calls that shit. He rips the title from JerkBreast before clocking him with it.

Reeve dissapears then ree-appears...

[Image: jim-ross.jpg]

J.R.: Hellfahr and brimstone, Jerky. That's what this good ol' Oklahoma boy sees in your future. And you better Believe that when the dust has settled and the smoke is all clear, you'll be BROKEN IN HALF! You don't tug on Superman's cape, ya don't spit in the wind, and ya DAMNED sure don't fuck with the Shape-shiftin', fire-spittin', poontang splittin' demon himself! We've got the bombs, we've got the tanks, we've got the GREATEST mlitary on God's green Earth, and believe me when I tell you, nothing will stop us from hunting you down like we did Osama and burying you sixteen feet with a nuclear warhead aimed directly at your head!!! Miss Gordon's baby boy's right here and soon? I'll be living my boyhood dream of being the champ you COULDN'T be! To paraphrase a certain preserves commercial; with a name like Feder, it's GOTTA be better! And it will be with me as the champ. But irregardless, you too will be running like a scalded dog when I unleash JR's Official BBQ BeatDown on your Tush ™, and it won't be long before this Oklahoma boy makes good. It'll be a SLOBBERKNOCKER I tell ya what, it's gonna be the greatest Nitro in history! ...whoops, wrong commentator... You Jezebel, you foreign house ah fire, you BINGO LOVIN' BORIS KARLOFF BABY MAKER!!! I'll show you, you'll see! Enough's enough, and it's time for a change! Digging up a rock gathers no moss!!! How d'ya learn to fall off a step stool into a turnbuckle made of gravy? Stuffed animals don't make the world work! And in the end?

[Image: kurtangleusa.jpg]

--I will rise from the ashes, better for every battle I've fought, every step I've taken on that road. People tell me to give up on my dreams, well who are they to cast stones? This is my life, not theirs. I think that if you want to prove yourself, JerkWad, you'll learn that celebration was hollow. The night Kurt Angle won that gold medal with a broken freakin' neck, there was NO denying that he deserved the victory, the medal, and the celebration that went along with it. Regardless of how you paint it, you cannot say the same. Meet me and see if you walk away with the same result. You know you won't, I know you won't, the XWF and the whole wide WORLD knows you won't. I have the heart of a lion.... you have the heart of a pussy. Intensity. Integrity. And intelligence. The three I's, and while you may have a shred of the first, you sure as hell lack in the first two. It's true, it's DAMN true. WOO!!!

Reeve goes for the pin and a bum counts it;

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Rain's post!
Jerkbeast (04-16-2016)
Jerkbeast Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-16-2016, 12:25 AM

Jerkbeast kicks out.

I WASN'T CUTTIN' A PROMO ON YOU, YOU DUMB FUCKTARD! I WAS TELLIN' YOU WHY YOU NEVER WERE CHAMPION IN THE FIRST PLACE! FUCK OFF!

Jerkbeast knocks Reeve out again.

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-16-2016, 12:41 AM

OOC: The stickied thread says I'm the champ... pretty sure iAm I am.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Jerkbeast Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-16-2016, 12:47 AM

(04-16-2016, 12:41 AM)Reeve Alexandra Gordon Said: OOC: The stickied thread says I'm the champ... pretty sure iAm I am.

OOC: I just explained why you aren't. Don't blame me, blame Gladiator and Girard for being the drizzling shits.

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

04-19-2016, 06:07 PM

(04-14-2016, 06:18 PM)Jerkbeast Said: Jerkbeast somehow arrives where ever the fuck Reeve is, gets off his bike, and punches him in the face again.

HOLY SHIT, YOU FUCKIN' WON THE TITLE? AFTER THAT BULLSHIT YOU PULLED? I SWEAR TO CHRIST, THIS COMPANY IS A FUCKIN' CESSPOOL OF DIPSHITS!

YOU BROKE THE WORD LIMIT A THIRD OF THE WAY INTO YOUR PROMO! HOW THE FUCK DID THAT SHIT SLIDE? IT'S ONE OF THE MAIN RULES OF THE FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

IT SAYS RIGHT THE FUCK THERE THAT IF YOUR 500 WORD LIMIT IS NOTICED, YOU GET AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED! I NOT ONLY NOTICED IT, BUT I CALLED YOU OUT ON IT! YET YOU AND YOUR BRAIN MADE OUT OF FUCKIN' UNFLAVORED GELATIN AND BLOODY JIZZ CAME WALTZIN' RIGHT BACK IN AND CUT ANOTHER PROMO!

FINALLY, AND FUCKIN' WORST OF ALL, NEITHER GIRARD NOR GLADIATOR CAME IN AND FINISHED THE MATCH! IF THEY'RE LATE, THAT'S ONE THING, BUT THEY DIDN'T EVEN FUCKIN' SHOW UP! AND YOU KNOW ANOTHER MAIN RULE OF THE FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP? ONLY ONE PERSON MAY ATTEMPT TO TAKE THE TITLE AT A TIME! BECAUSE OUR MATCH NEVER FUCKIN' ENDED, JAMAICAN JIMMY'S VICTORY IS NULL AND VOID! MEANING THAT THE TITLE IS STILL MINE!

Jerkbeast yanks the title off of the comatose Reeve and waits for what he's expecting to be an eternity: Gladiator to show up and end the match. He thinks back to the night before his title was wrongfully taken, where he went on a bender that caused him to go into a week-long booze coma. Thank Christ that's over.

Uh, did you notice that he beat Jamaican Jimmy, or did Jamaican Jimmy give you a concussion?

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Rain (04-19-2016)
Jerkbeast Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-22-2016, 04:19 PM

(04-19-2016, 06:07 PM)Robbie Bourbon Said:
(04-14-2016, 06:18 PM)Jerkbeast Said: Jerkbeast somehow arrives where ever the fuck Reeve is, gets off his bike, and punches him in the face again.

Uh, did you notice that he beat Jamaican Jimmy, or did Jamaican Jimmy give you a concussion?

OOC: It doesn't matter. My match against Reeve was never called. It was still going when Jamaican Jimmy attempted to take my title. Only one match is allowed at a time. Because there was already a match going on, his attempt doesn't count. Neither does Rapist Shane's, as this match hasn't been called either. Where the fuck is Gladiator?

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-22-2016, 05:40 PM

Ok, I'm not the actual GM here, but I will take a look and see what's up. I haven't seen the other two in a while. Maybe if Judge want to take a look and help we can sort this.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
The Judge Offline
Saturday Night Robot

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-22-2016, 11:38 PM

Hi!

We will be clearing up exactly who the Federweight Champion is on Savage Saturday Night!

After that, who knows who'll be in charge of the Federweight. Tune into...

SAVAGE SATURDAY NIGHT!!!

You'll see there!
Hate Post Like Post