Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warfare PT 2 - Conclusion!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-10-2016, 04:49 PM

OOC: You should have already read through part 1. Here is the direct link if you have not...

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=23627

The fans are on their feet, still unable to believe what they're seeing right before their eyes.

Crack: Lane is in the shit and Shane is handing Gilmour the shovel.

Katie: We're actually going to see Peter Gilmour as Uni Champ AND Hart Champ?!?

Gilmour starts scooping big loads of shit onto Loverboy Vinnie Lane, each pile landing on him with a sickening wet thud.

: Let's go Gilly! Let's go Gilly!

Shane gets many of the fans to start chanting along with him, pumping his fists into the air and basically hopping around the shit like an excited little kid.

Katie: Shane's childish antics won't make 15 Shows very happy because he's an adult.

Crack: He's totally irrelevant to this match though. And his name is 15 Shows.

Katie: Good point.

SPLAT!!! Gilmour just managed to drop an absolutely massive shit boulder on top of Lane.

The only part of Lane that's still visible is some of his formerly golden now brown as fuck hair peeking out from under the shit!

Gilmour throws the shovel down and raises his hands in victory!

Gilmour: Yeah! SUCK MY DICK! I told you all! Give me my title Shane!

Shane is trying to get Gilmour's attention and pointing at the exposed hair of Vinnie Lane.

: No! No! Hurry! His hair isn't covered! You have to cover every last bit of him! DO IT!

Shane throws the shovel at Gilmour who catches it with one hand and digs up one final, massive scoop of shit. He walks around the pile and gets ready to drop the giant brown blob right over the little bit of Vinnie's hair that's exposed...

He starts to turn the shovel over to let the load slide off...

It's falling...

BLAST!!!!

The sight is much like a volcano of shit erupting! It's like a bomb just went off!

No! It was Loverboy Vinnie Lane doing a kip up right out of the shit!!!!!! Oh my god! Shit flew everywhere!

CRRRRACK! What the hell just hit Peter in his head??? Where did that OXYGEN TANK come from that just cracked Gilmour???

Katie: Lane somehow had an oxygen tank with him under the shit pile and was using it to breathe!

Crack: Oh that's cheap. He should have been able to hold his breath.

The look on Shane 's face is one of awe as he watches Lane toss the tank aside and grab the shovel. Lane starts scooping shit onto Peter but suddenly the shovel is yanked from Lane's hands by Shane . Shane starts backpedaling with the shovel and Vinnie has one of those "Are you serious dude" looks on his face. Lane figures to hell with it and just starts kicking more shit over Gilmour's body rather than running around after Shane.

More and more shit is getting kicked on top of Gilmour by Lane but then Lane notices a shadow coming from behind him!

He turns!

OH SHIT! He just caught Shane red handed and ready to bring that shovel down onto his head!

Shane just freezes and then smiles, trying to laugh it off and says he was just kidding but Lane knows exactly who he's dealing with... which is why when Shane suddenly SWINGS, Lane already is ducking right under the wild shot! The blade of the shovel goes FLYING!

BINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh god no! Gilmour had just started rising from the shit pile! The flying shovel piece just dinged him right in the dome!

: Dammit! I'm sorry Peter!

Shane has his hands out in disbelief over what he's just inadvertently done. Lane quickly capitalizes on it and hoists the shit covered Gilmour up and into THE BLACK LABEL DRIVER! SPLLLLLAT!!!!

Lane rushes around looking for another shovel and surprisingly it ends up being a random fan who hands him one? The fans came prepared today! Lane starts scooping more shit on top of Gilmour as Shane paces around nervously, thinking about what he can possibly do next to help his client.

Shane rushes over to Katie and grabs her by the throat!!! WHAT THE FUCK?

: Hey Vinnie! I know you're a good guy at heart and I know you wouldn't want a death on your hands. If Katie here chokes on shit right now, it's your fault!

Lane hesitates. He clearly sees Shane's hands closing in around Katies throat. Crack stands up from the announce table but Shane quickly pulls a can of mace out of his pocket and sprays him before we even get to find out what Crack would have done! Some of the fans end up getting mist in their faces and are screaming in agony too.

Lane just watches his psychotic former boss do everything he KNEW he'd do in a situation like this. He seems hesitant to take his attention away from burying Gilmour in the rest of the hot shit, but he also knows Shane WILL take it too far.

Lane looks like he curses to himself and throws down the shovel, coming right toward Shane who shoves Katie right into Lane's chest. Lane catches hold of her but they both slip in the shit with Katie falling right on top of Lane!

The fans go wild as it looks like she may have kissed him! It's not completely clear though with how quickly Lane shoved her off of him, turning his attention right back to Shane who rushes up to Lane and...

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

SHANE THROWS HIS ARMS AROUND LANE'S SHOULDERS AND GIVES HIM A BIG KISS!!!!!!!

Fans: Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!

Lane SHOVES him off as hard as he can, his eyes lit up in both shock and disgust as he stares at Shane!

BAM!!!

The distraction worked! Gilmour just clubbed Lane hard in the back of the head with a running elbow and now catches the reeling Lane, pulling him right into THE END GAME!

: Do it! Cover him!

Gilmour instinctively goes for the cover on Lane after hearing Shane scream those words.

: No you idiot! I mean cover him in SHIT!!!!

After realizing he made one of the classic mistakes wrestlers make in non-pinfall matches, Peter gets pissed! He slams his fists down into Lane's chest and face repeatedly, just mashing down on him like a gorilla. Even Shane looks surprised at how nuts Peter is going. He's ready to be the damn champion already!

Peter RIPS Lane up from the canvas so fast that the momentum takes Lane up into the air and Gilmour catches Lane, holding him in a belly to belly position and walking him around... tossing him overhead right into the pile of shit!

Gilmour punches the canvas and slaps his own face a few times. He rushes over to Lane, yanks him up again and sends him shoulder first into the turnbuckle, immediately pulling him back and into a German release suplex landing Lane in the shit pile yet again!

: Yes! YES! Gilly's gonna killlllllllll youuuuuuuuu... Gilly's gonna killlllllllll youuuuuuuuu... Gilly's gonna killlllllllll youuuuuuuuu... Gilly's gonna killlllllllll youuuuuuuuu... Gilly's gonna killlllllllll youuuuuuuuu... Gilly's gonna killlllllllll youuuuuuuuu...

Shane gets the entire arena chanting along with him and it's only firing Gilmour up even more. His muscles are flexing and his veins look ready to pop! He peels the champion up from the shit mat and delivers the Mother of all Gilmour Cutters with a splat heard round the world! Shane is shouting at Gilmour to grab the shovel and bury Lane and the fans are losing their shit!

Gilmour takes the shovel and begins power shoving piles and piles of shit onto Lane as fast as he can. He starts using so much force on such heavy piles of shit THAT THE HANDLE SNAPS!!!!

Splinters and tiny wood bits fly everywhere, one getting in Peter's eye!

: Jesus, Peter! You've got to pace yourself so you don't break your wood!

Shane helps check Peter's eye and yes there is a small bit of wood in there. Shane holds Peter's eye lids apart as far as he can and blows as hard as he can into Peter's eye and luckily dislodges the wood bit! Thank god it wasn't sticking into his eyeball.

Shane hands Peter a bottle of water to rinse his eye off as Shane then searches frantically for another shovel. He finds ladders, tables, chairs, tool boxes, light tubes, stop signs, fire extinguishers, and even a fucking kitchen sink under the ring apron! But no shovel??

: Forget that. I have a better idea!

Go climb the ropes!

Dive into him and smash him so far down into the shit that all you have to do is get back up and kick a little more on him!

Peter rushes over to climb up to the top turnbuckle!

He turns away from Lane and takes flight with possibly the highest moonsault we've seen in the XWF!

He soars through the air like he was born up there...

The fans are all on their feet...

CRASH!!

Fans: HOLY SHIT!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

Much like everyone in attendance here tonight, Vinnie Lane can't believe his eyes as he looks down into the HOLE that has formed in the spot where Gilmour landed. If Lane had even been a split second slower rolling out of the way he would have been smashed into a shit pancake.

Mounds of shit are around the sunken in Peter Gilmour but he isn't necessarily COVERED in shit so Vinnie rushes in... DRAGON CLUTCH SLEEPER! He has it locked in tight as Gilmour reaches around but all he can grab is shit. He's clawing at it, causing the mound of shit to start sinking down onto himself and Vinnie Lane!

Shane can't believe his eyes as he watches BOTH men slowly get covered in shit. Lane has the Dragon Clutch Sleeper in so tight that Gilmour is finally fading and... has now completely stopped moving. Shane comes running in, just screaming as loud as he can, probably not even sure what he's going to do at this point other than launch himself at both shit covered men, which he does! And with Lane leaping out of the way just in time we have Shane crashing right down on top of the already motionless Peter Gilmour and that added jolt gives those mounds of shit all they can take! An avalanche of shit starts to pile into the sunken in Gilmour and ! Lane just keeps crawling backward, slipping and sliding as he does so, anything to get away from what is turning into a massive SINK HOLE of shit!!!

All the shit ends up piling down deep into the hole that has formed, COMPLETELY BURYING PETER AND SHANE!!!!

DING DING DING!!!

The ref is calling for the bell as crews rush in to try and save the lives of Peter and Shane. Vinnie Lane just sits back against the barricade, emotionless, completely brown from head to toe as he just watches what's happening through his barely open eyes. It doesn't take officials long to drain the shit out of the hole with a super shit vacuum the XWF has on hand for just such occasions. Shane and Peter are pulled from the wreckage and both given CPR by some incredibly sexy nurses who were also on hand for just this occasion. Nurses who are paid well enough to not care that they're basically making out with guys caked in shit.

Vinnie Lane wipes some of the shit off himself before realizing what a fruitless endeavor that is right now and just accepting his Universal Championships from the official and holding them high above his head, dropping down to his knees as the fans are on their feet in appreciation.

Once Shane and Peter are revived, they both look around and take a moment to realize and accept what has happened. Lane stands a few feet away from them, dripping in shit while larger chunks and globs of shit are still rolling and peeling off of Shane and Peter's bodies. The splat sounds echo far through the air as this otherwise silent and awkward moment lasts for a good number of seconds...

Peter looks around at everything around him, as does Lane who now has both of his belts over the same shoulder. An official hands Peter his Hart Championship and he tosses it up over his shoulder. Meanwhile, Shane is starting to smile and just starts backing away as he applauds both men. Lane and Gilmour look each other right in the eyes and after a few more seconds, both men say something we can't make out and then exchange a handshake! The fans pop for such a rare showing of mutual respect.

All of a sudden out from the back, Frodo and a masked man storm Lane, both superkicking him at the same time, sending him into the shit sink hole!

But wait! The fans pop as Gilmour spins Frodo around and lays into him with a flurry of hard rights! Frodo is reeling as Gilmour gets ready to crack him in the head with the Hart title but the masked man pulls Frodo out of the way as Peter misses with the big swing. Frodo and the masked man accidentally bump into Shane, quickly grabbing him and shoving him toward Peter to slow him down.

Frodo then rushes over to the hole Lane is in, takes his pants down, and takes a shit right on top of Lane!

Frodo: "Planted something."

Frodo and the masked man make their escape as Shane and Peter run them off.

Once they're long gone, Peter and Shane look at each other.

Gilmour: You know Shane I thought you were going to make sure I walk out Uni champ tonight but you fucked that up for me. So on second thought I think I'm going to do business with some other people!

: What? What do you mean?

Gilmour: I mean SUCK MY DICK!

Holy shit! Gilmour kicks Shane in the nuts! GILMOUR CUTTER!!!!

A resounding OOOHHHHHHH explodes through the air as Gilmour lays out his seemingly VERY temporary manager for tonight!

Even through defeat, Peter Gilmour has sent a message here tonight and only leaves the universe wanting more, wondering just what he and some "other people" have in store for the XWF! Not to mention the burning question of what the new owner, Vinnie Lane, has in store for Frodo and his X-treme championship, especially after what he has just pulled on Lane a moment ago!

And now we look forward to a new era in the XWF as we split into two official shows once again. The full details of those shows will be revealed after midnight tonight as the entire roster is given the opportunity to negotiate which show they'll be representing. A more cinematic, story driven experience awaits the new roster of Wednesday Night Warfare while a more traditional and less demanding Savage Saturday Night will appeal to a wide range of fans and competitors.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Morbid Angel (04-10-2016), Ophelia (04-12-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-10-2016), Travis McCoy (04-10-2016), Unknown Soldier (04-10-2016), Vincent Lane (04-10-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-10-2016, 05:06 PM

God damn it, ...

I know you like keeping me on my toes, and you're just doing your job as talent manager by trying to help Gilmour win... but just... god damn it...

I need a shower...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Ophelia (04-12-2016)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-10-2016, 05:14 PM

At least your nuts don't throb right now. I'm not even sure how you managed to walk out of this one in the position you're in but I have to respect that ability.

And I have to admit I didn't see that one coming, Peter. Why the nuts? I tried to help you! This was supposed to be your moment!

Well I guess that means I need a new client... Hmmmmm...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
drezdin5788 (04-12-2016), Ophelia (04-12-2016)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-10-2016, 05:21 PM

Raises hand.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-10-2016, 05:30 PM

"I look forward to facing you, Peter. The Hart Title will be mine."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Unknown Soldier (04-10-2016)
15 Shows His Ass Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-10-2016, 05:52 PM

Lol I liked the shout out at the start. It was good. Then the suck my dicks started so I skipped to the end.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like 15 Shows His Ass's post:
(04-10-2016), Ophelia (04-12-2016), Unknown Soldier (04-10-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates 15 Shows His Ass's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-10-2016)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-10-2016, 05:55 PM

I can't help that Gilly likes his dick sucked.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-10-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-10-2016, 06:01 PM

Told u all id get screwed by shane.

Great match but vinnie.. we will dance again.

Shane.. how your nuts feel? Very soon u will regret screwing me out of the uni title

GT...if I dont kill u, the c-diff will. U dont deserve the hart TITLE

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
drezdin5788 (04-12-2016), Unknown Soldier (04-10-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-10-2016, 06:06 PM

Pete, don't you worry dude!

You worked your ass off tonight and I respect that. The NEW XWF is going to be all about fairness and righting the wrongs that some of these other GMs have perpetrated. And YOU are going to get what you deserve for being one of the mainstays of this company for as long as you have.

Stay tuned, dude.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Ophelia (04-12-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-11-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-10-2016, 07:02 PM

(04-10-2016, 06:01 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Told u all id get screwed by shane.

Shane.. how your nuts feel? Very soon u will regret screwing me out of the uni title

Gonna start this off and it's going to end this shit once and for all:

Ghost Tank/Oswald, does NOT have c.difficile. At all. He's an albeit somewhat mentally unstable man, but other than that, he's healthy. Where did this shit about GT having c.diff come from? I never said it IC. I never said he did have it. Someone answer that for me. I, the player, do have it. Not my character. Not cool to take OOC things into character.

Now that that's over...

"You won't kill me, Adventures of Pete and Pete. As for what I deserve? Is to do to you, what I did to Mike Emerick. Burn you alive. However, in your case, I'm going to do it, and take the title from you, at the same time."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-11-2016)
#AvantGardeGuy Offline
8===============D ~~~ Luca

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

04-10-2016, 08:14 PM

Lane was buried in me.

#LoveyouLane #Lucacompletesme #WhyamIstilldoingthis
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-11-2016, 12:16 AM

(04-10-2016, 07:02 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(04-10-2016, 06:01 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Told u all id get screwed by shane.

Gonna start this off and it's going to end this shit once and for all:

Ghost Tank/Oswald, does NOT have c.difficile. At all. He's an albeit somewhat mentally unstable man, but other than that, he's healthy. Where did this shit about GT having c.diff come from? I never said it IC. I never said he did have it. Someone answer that for me. I, the player, do have it. Not my character. Not cool to take OOC things into character.

Now that that's over...

"You won't kill me, Adventures of Pete and Pete. As for what I deserve? Is to do to you, what I did to Mike Emerick. Burn you alive. However, in your case, I'm going to do it, and take the title from you, at the same time."

u can try but i will bury u after i kill u

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-11-2016, 12:39 PM Information  re:Warfare PT 2 - Conclusion! -->

Shade claps walks out from the shadow as he claps Peter and Vinny by saying
Shade: Vinny well done on keeping the title, but don't forget you're only keeping it warm for me.
He stops and turns to Peter
Shade: peter well done a fantastic match like always you proved to me you can't get the job and since even with Shane's help you failed he wouldn't mind if I took that hart championiship off your worthless hands so that a true champion will be in the fore front of the company.
Turns to T.G
Shade: Hey poser you ass to the back of the line because if anyone deserves the hart championship is me and if you think u can skip the queue you most be brain damaged[/font]

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade's post:
(04-11-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-11-2016, 01:13 PM

(04-11-2016, 12:39 PM)Shade Said: Turns to T.G
Shade: Hey poser you ass to the back of the line because if anyone deserves the hart championship is me and if you think u can skip the queue you most be brain damaged[/font]

"That's so amazingly hilarious, I forgot to laugh.

Child, I have been here for years. It wasn't until last year, around this time, that I realized what I truly was. I am Death. I am the Destroyer of Worlds. Look at the people I fought last month. Fontanna has come back, what? Once? Cain is nowhere. Just recently, I killed Mike Emerick. So, tell me, boy. Who do you honestly think you are in comparison to me?A gnat, an ant, a little mosquito. I AM the Pale Rider. I actually hold a win against Peter Gilmour. Do you honestly think you can beat Gilmour? Do you honestly think you're more worthy than me? If you think you're better than me, then prove it. If I win, I take your chance at a title shot. If I win it, I want your chance banked, in case when i go after Gilmour, or any other title i decide to go after, I'll have your chance that I took from you, kept nice and tucked away for later use. If you win, you get my chance.

Do you honestly think you can beat me, Shade? It will be either your destruction or my humiliation. Go ahead, flip that coin."

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-11-2016, 01:19 PM

(04-11-2016, 12:39 PM)Shade Said: Shade: Vinny well done on keeping the title, but don't forget you're only keeping it warm for me.

If you let me manage you I can guarantee you a win over Lane. He's easy. Peter just messed up because he's stupid.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Shade (04-11-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-12-2016)
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-11-2016, 01:22 PM

Are you legit Shane?

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-11-2016, 02:16 PM

(04-11-2016, 01:13 PM)Ghost Tank Said:

Child, I have been here for years. It wasn't until last year, around this time, that I realized what I truly was. I am Death. I am the Destroyer of Worlds. Look at the people I fought last month. Fontanna has come back, what? Once? Cain is nowhere. Just recently, I killed Mike Emerick. So, tell me, boy. Who do you honestly think you are in comparison to me?A gnat, an ant, a little mosquito. I AM the Pale Rider. I actually hold a win against Peter Gilmour. Do you honestly think you can beat Gilmour? Do you honestly think you're more worthy than me? If you think you're better than me, then prove it. If I win, I take your chance at a title shot. If I win it, I want your chance banked, in case when i go after Gilmour, or any other title i decide to go after, I'll have your chance that I took from you, kept nice and tucked away for later use. If you win, you get my chance.

Do you honestly think you can beat me, Shade? It will be either your destruction or my humiliation. Go ahead, flip that coin."

Shade looks at gt and sizes him up saying
Shade: you know what unlike all the other meat bags walking I'm not afraid of kicking your ass
*He grabs the coin out of the air and shows him the tails side* looks like I have to send old guy to an early retirement and make way for the new blood because it a new era.
*throws the coin back gt saying* I accept but on one condition Shane is Special guest ref in a texas deathmatch. Also I'm the new death your just another has been

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-11-2016, 03:03 PM

(04-11-2016, 02:16 PM)Shade Said:
(04-11-2016, 01:13 PM)Ghost Tank Said:

Shade looks at gt and sizes him up saying
Shade: you know what unlike all the other meat bags walking I'm not afraid of kicking your ass
*He grabs the coin out of the air and shows him the tails side* looks like I have to send old guy to an early retirement and make way for the new blood because it a new era.
*throws the coin back gt saying* I accept but on one condition Shane is Special guest ref in a texas deathmatch. Also I'm the new death your just another has been

"Doubt Shane would want to ref the match. Maybe Gilmour would make a better referee? Either way, I agree to your stipulation, albeit a tired one. Also, seriously, you're admitting to be something that Emerick tried to claim. Emerick claimed to be the new Death, because he wanted MY position. You are a nobody. You are coming after my moniker, just like Emerick did. You will end up like him. Broken and burned alive. I will make sure of it."

Hate Post Like Post
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

04-11-2016, 03:15 PM

HA HA HA HAAAAAaaaaaaaaa

All this petty squabble over a position soon to go extinct. The Reapers are dying and they are doing it themselves. Oh the irony.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-11-2016, 03:20 PM

How about we up the ante a little bit, dude?

Ghost Tank, you want to take a step in the direction of being the next Hart Champion? You can start by STOPPING someone's heart.

Forget a "Texas Deathmatch," man... how about we do a REAL death match?

First person to cause their opponent to medically die in the ring wins. EMTs at ringside to make sure we can bring the loser back, of course. Insurance and all.

Winner is officially the next in line for Gilly's gold.

Deal?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(04-11-2016), Ophelia (04-12-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-12-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-11-2016, 03:21 PM

(04-11-2016, 03:15 PM)LeStrange Said: HA HA HA HAAAAAaaaaaaaaa

All this petty squabble over a position soon to go extinct. The Reapers are dying and they are doing it themselves. Oh the irony.

"There is only one Death. If only to put them in their lot in life, I must destroy them. If they only understood my strength, they would not try to take my seat from underneath me. They could have been excellent Reapers, my subordinates. Instead they have decided to attack me. I shall put Shade in his place soon enough."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-11-2016, 03:25 PM

(04-11-2016, 03:20 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: How about we up the ante a little bit, dude?

Ghost Tank, you want to take a step in the direction of being the next Hart Champion? You can start by STOPPING someone's heart.

First person to cause their opponent to medically die in the ring wins. EMTs at ringside to make sure we can bring the loser back, of course. Insurance and all.

Deal?

"Sure. I can end his life easily. If the EMTs aren't able to get to him in time."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
Ophelia (04-12-2016), Vincent Lane (04-11-2016)
St. Diabolicus Offline
Existence is Futile

XWF FanBase:

04-11-2016, 03:39 PM

(04-11-2016, 03:21 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(04-11-2016, 03:15 PM)LeStrange Said: HA HA HA HAAAAAaaaaaaaaa

"There is only one Death. If only to put them in their lot in life, I must destroy them. If they only understood my strength, they would not try to take my seat from underneath me. They could have been excellent Reapers, my subordinates. Instead they have decided to attack me. I shall put Shade in his place soon enough."

True my younger brother needs to learn his place, since our father Phlegyas abandoned his duties, it has been set in his dried up heart to surpass him.

But I speak not against you, destruction follows your every step and blood fails to flow as you breath. So I make this offer, when our paths bring us what we seek, they shall cross. This will be a crux, one of which has never before existed, and one where none shall stand after as Death and Lunacy clash.

Or we could see what the other side of the coin offers, as Death and Lunacy ravage the Horsemen and split the thrones of Hell and Purgatory. The XWF tag titles would be a conquest uncontested.

In due time my friend, in due time we shall see.

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-11-2016, 03:42 PM

(04-11-2016, 03:20 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: How about we up the ante a little bit, dude?

Deal?

"Tank already has a shot at any title wants, as long as it's not the Uni title. Why would he need to earn another shot?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-11-2016, 03:43 PM

He'd be the official number one contender for it! Besides, the shot was mostly motivation for Shade.

I assumed Tank would be fine taking the match just for shits and giggles.

Hate Post Like Post
(04-11-2016), Ophelia (04-12-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-11-2016, 03:49 PM

(04-11-2016, 03:43 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: He'd be the official number one contender for it! Besides, the shot was mostly motivation for Shade.

I assumed Tank would be fine taking the match just for shits and giggles.

"I'm taking it because of that, and because I'm tired of seeing people pop up and try to claim something I have been slowly building since December. I want to make those who think they are going to claim my moniker understand the futility of facing me. This is the second step in possibly a large amount of steps. Shade will die, and he will understand he is not fit to be called Death. However, if I do win, I do want Shade's title shot taken away. If only that he does not have it for the future. To force him to climb the ladder once again.."

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-11-2016, 04:02 PM

See there you go. That's the fighting spirit that the fans of XWF spend their cash to come and see!

No matter how you slice it, you'll come out with a shot at some title or another. If you win, you'd be the top Hart contender and STILL have your free shot at another.

It's a win-win, dude!

Hate Post Like Post
(04-11-2016), Ophelia (04-12-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-11-2016, 04:07 PM

(04-11-2016, 04:02 PM)LoverboyVinnieLane Said: See there you go. That's the fighting spirit that the fans of XWF spend their cash to come and see!

No matter how you slice it, you'll come out with a shot at some title or another. If you win, you'd be the top Hart contender and STILL have your free shot at another.

It's a win-win, dude!

"I think I'm starting to like you because of this, Lane...

Not sure if this is good or not."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Ophelia (04-12-2016)
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-11-2016, 10:33 PM

Deal?

Shade: I don't mind kicking an inposters as so yeah I agree

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-11-2016, 10:54 PM

(04-11-2016, 10:33 PM)Shade Said: Shade: I don't mind kicking an inposters as so yeah I agree

"Interesting. I'm your better, I've been here longer, yet, I am somehow an "impostor". Learn who the real impostor is, boy, and respect me, the one and only Death, the Destroyer of Worlds."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-12-2016, 12:37 AM

it wont matter im gonna beat both of them

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Ophelia (04-12-2016)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-12-2016, 02:15 AM

"Shitmour, you might be a cock but don't waste your time on a bigger cock like Ghost Wank. We all know the outcome if you face him, you hit him with the Shitmour Cutter and you win. Then you probably make him suck your dick.
By the way The Resistance have nothing on The Union."
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-12-2016, 10:35 AM

(04-11-2016, 10:54 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(04-11-2016, 10:33 PM)Shade Said: Shade: I don't mind kicking an inposters as so yeah I agree

"Interesting. I'm your better, I've been here longer, yet, I am somehow an "impostor". Learn who the real impostor is, boy, and respect me, the one and only Death, the Destroyer of Worlds."

shade: you say i should bow down and pay respect to you when i do the job of death itself. well you must smoking something funny

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-12-2016, 10:39 AM

(04-12-2016, 10:35 AM)Shade Said:
(04-11-2016, 10:54 PM)Ghost Tank Said:

shade: you say i should bow down and pay respect to you when i do the job of death itself. well you must smoking something funny

"Tell me. Which of us has held a belt? Which of us can claim to have ended careers? Which of us can say they actually killed someone? Oh, that's right...

Me."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-12-2016, 11:10 AM

(04-12-2016, 10:47 AM)Rebel Star Said: "Yeah, in the special olympics, Ghost Tank is a gold medalist!"

"Doesn't change the fact that he's though."

"How adorable. It's not my fault that being Queen of the Ring doesn't give you any perks. It's just a title, just like calling myself Death, Destroyer of Worlds.

Maybe you'll actually get a title shot opportunity next show.

Wouldn't hold your breath, though, Queenie."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-12-2016, 12:55 PM

(04-12-2016, 11:42 AM)Rebel Star Said: "See what I mean."

" ."

"Can't even get a person's accolade correct."

"Thinks I actually care about title shots."

"Doesn't realize I'd still get them before he would. And I'd win, whereas he'd lose and no one would be surprised."

"Hey, at least he's still a gold medalist in the special olympics though."

"Heard he put on his shoes today, with only minimal assistance too."

"Tomorrow, they might even let him write on a square sheet of paper, instead of the pre-cut circular sheets he usually has to use so he doesn't hurt himself."

"It's adorable how you think you're riling me up. It's funny how you believe yourself superior to me. Titles usually mean nothing to me. However, having title shots means I get to go to a different medium than just re-arranging the body parts of lesser opponents. It means I get to face those of a higher caliber. Those of a higher breed. Peter is above us both, so I have decided to come after him.

Shade stands in my way, but soon, he will fall to me, and I will not only have a guaranteed shot at the Hart title, but should I fail, I will have a second attempt.

What do you have? What do you believe you can do to me? Poor naive little girl. Just watch the next show, when I destroy Shade, and earn my place to fight Peter. When I win against Peter, I will have shown my power, my skill, my ability to take on anyone. Because if I beat Peter Gilmour, an ex-King of the Ring, it will show that you stand no chance in hell of facing me, Rebel.

Death comes for us all, and one day, I shall see your name upon my list. For now, I want to see what you can do. Impress me, Rebel. Maybe I'll actually care on that day. The burden of proof that you are better than me, still needs to be provided."

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

04-12-2016, 12:59 PM

Look Rebel, I like you and think your cool and all, But Ghost Tank is a #Beast. I prefer my friends to be alive.

So what if his IQ equals his percentage of body fat and his measurements get small the further down it goes, dude still hits like a freight train.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Equinox's post:
Ophelia (04-12-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-12-2016, 02:16 PM

(04-12-2016, 12:59 PM)Equinox Said: Look Rebel, I like you and think your cool and all, But Ghost Tank is a #Beast. I prefer my friends to be alive.

So what if his IQ equals his percentage of body fat and his measurements get small the further down it goes, dude still hits like a freight train.

"Yeah, my IQ is so low that I have enough money that I can buy places and have them destroyed, just for fun. My IQ is so low, that I'm able to do well playing with the NASDAQ. My IQ is so low, if I find a Mom and Pop store, whether it's grocery or cobbling, if they are good enough people, I donate millions of dollars to them. They don't even have to pay me back.

Yeah, my IQ is so low, I decide to help struggling people get off their feet. Man am I . I guess I shouldn't have a mansion, shouldn't have a net worth over billions of dollars. I am so that I can provide for my family! I'm so I fucked up at being !

Seriously, both of you, shut up. Also, thanks in a way, Equinox? Because, yes, I hit like a goddamn freight train."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Oz's post:
Ophelia (04-12-2016)
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

04-12-2016, 02:59 PM

(04-12-2016, 02:16 PM)Ghost Tank Said:
(04-12-2016, 12:59 PM)Equinox Said: Look Rebel, I like you and think your cool and all, But Ghost Tank is a #Beast. I prefer my friends to be alive.

"Yeah, my IQ is so low that I have enough money that I can buy places and have them destroyed, just for fun. My IQ is so low, that I'm able to do well playing with the NASDAQ. My IQ is so low, if I find a Mom and Pop store, whether it's grocery or cobbling, if they are good enough people, I donate millions of dollars to them. They don't even have to pay me back.

Yeah, my IQ is so low, I decide to help struggling people get off their feet. Man am I . I guess I shouldn't have a mansion, shouldn't have a net worth over billions of dollars. I am so that I can provide for my family! I'm so I fucked up at being !

Seriously, both of you, shut up. Also, thanks in a way, Equinox? Because, yes, I hit like a goddamn freight train."

Shade: you know you just sounded like a child.
Its quite annoying knowing that I'm going to have to kill
An ungrateful son of a bitch
And your arguement about your acomplishments still won't
Save you ass
Also equinox yeah go fuck your fuck buddy cauis because
Your presence makes everyone lose braincells

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-12-2016, 03:15 PM

(04-12-2016, 11:42 AM)Rebel Star Said: "Heard he put on his shoes today, with only minimal assistance too."

"All I did was sing the bunny song."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post