Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Warfare 4/6/16
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-10-2016, 06:19 AM

We see JB in the backstage somewhere in Germany, and we see a this CJ Perry looking German reporter who barely could speak any english tries to talk to him.

"Eh Jon, you uh lost yer match against Kid Kuel and LeBrange toonert, how chu felt?"

"I felt like a man who wasn't out to win a thing..."

"Derchin wanter win it?"

"Nope, in fact, I knew I was going to lose in the first place. Kid Kool and his alternate egos would convince the powers that be to be the one not freezing in the dirt if you catch my drift."

The the lady clears her throat and speaks english.

"I'm Sorry John, I needed to do a terrible German accent for the money."

"I don't care, you can speak what ever language you want, I want you to know that you can ride my metal mask anyday of the week."

We see the reporter blushing as she continues to ask him some questions.

"John, did you know that Loverboy and Roxy are running things in XWF?"

Then he looks onto the camera for a shout out to em.

"Ayo Loverboy and Roxy, you keep doing what you do and make XWF great again...also, Roxy you still owe me for that time you shot me, so I suggest you let me ri---"

John ends it quickly and focuses on the reporter.

"Also John, what made you decide to come out AFTER your last match to attack Makaveli and the other two guys?"

"Simple, I wanted the world to know that XWF is my territory and no disrespect to the rookies here, but unless they been in shit i've been through in XWF...fuck em all."

"Did you know that Makaveli won his Quilifer for any belt he wants in XWF?"

"Well I guess my appearance helped him win in that match, he was hungry for that win...I wanted him to shake my hand, but that punk didn't want to shake it. But I am not mad he didn't tho', because I knew that if he did that he would end up with Blackstreak of doom."

John grabs her by the midsection and let her sit on his cold lap, and smothers himself on her breast like a pervert. Then she giggles and grabs the mic from her to speak one more time.

"To all you busters out here in XWF, just remember to keep a look out in the back, you won't know if the shadows of a Brigade might come to you or anyone you fuck with. I might be old in a young mans world of XWF, and I haven't obtained a decent amount of titles within the current era of Loverboy. Let me be blunt here, I will continue to hunt your heads and make em bleed while I keep on killing you inside the ring until you end up hurt."

John then sticks his frozen fingers inside her glory hole and she moans in pleasure, as the scene cuts off.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post