Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 03:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Smells like Pirates and Parrot Shit
Xan Xavier Xander Offline
Xan Xavier Xander

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-28-2016, 02:23 PM

Corky Simone, a woman of the night in the alleys of Wilmington, NC, is seen pillaging through her pocketbook looking for the right amount of money outside of the Blue Post Tavern. In lieu of not having any, she decides to smoke a cigarette. With her as always, Diana, she stumbles upon a piece of paper Corky has dropped while rummaging through her belongings. The paper reads "Zan Xander" with scribbles under it she assumes are telephone numbers.

What's this? Who's Zan? It's not that ....pirate again is it?

Rattled, Corky responds slower than her usual self, without much empathy..

Well, yeah. You know you've got him all wrong. A few summers ago, Zan was banished indefinitely from chartering ships, the only thing he ever did that gave him joy and meaning. Imagine we couldn't come out here to the bars and hustle these hoodwinks whenever we wanted?

Well, it doesn't make it right that he's so foul all of the time. I heard he broke a bottle on a guy's head the other night at the Blue Post for telling him to move his stupid bird. He better be paying up some good money honey because surely you can do better than him!

Now that's none of your business, and don't call me Shirley!

Corky puts out her cigarette and as she turns she's reminded how right she is, and just then, Zan appears from the other side of the door.

Woman, what are you doing here? You smell like an old salt. I pay good money to keep your tidy ass at home, avast ye! And who are you skirmishing around with? The likes of this tramp here? What's her name? Never mind. I have enough friends for the likes of her that need satisfying. But, not here....yeah I'm sure by now they're out deep into the abyss...

My friend's right about you. Make haste ya old pirate's waste, and take your bird with you. One day someone's going to teach you a lesson....

There's no lesson I've learned harsher than the sun. No lesson I've learned more bleak than not being able to set sail as I damn well please. So now? I take what I damn well please. Be it you, or be it all of the gold in the XWF. Or in this case...both! Come here ya old hag! Haven't I paid ye well?

It's not about the money! It's about how you treat her, Corky deserves better!

Boy if Sleepy was here with me he'd point out how we have ourselves a woman here trying to express an opinion around a real man. Allow me to show you how I feel about that being three shits to the wind....

Zan Xander zips his pants down and begins urinating on Diana. She begins to yelp out with disgust as the camera pans from the commotion.....
Edit Hate Post Like Post