Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-18-2024, 02:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A death in the family - final goodbye.
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-05-2016, 12:24 PM

A friend lost is life for a cause...

Our cause...

My cause...

He knew I couldn't save him, he knew we would both meet our makers, so he took he decision out of my hands.

Out of the crew we used to run, how many are left, how man deserved their fate?

Did Alfie deserve this end?

I shouldn't have got him involved, I should have used his recourses and sent him home with Monika, oh god Monika, poor Monika.

I can sense her stood to my right, her head is down like mine but I can hear her groans as she sobs into a tissue. I hadn't spent long on their presents but I can honestly say when she was near Halliday had a smile across his face I had not seen since his daughter Jasmine lost her life all those years ago. This was the real deal for Alfie and for Monika too, I could see how she looked at him in the short time I had spent with the pair, her heart must be broken, maybe even more so than mine.

I take a deep breath as the casket is lowered into the ground and I read the golden name plate screwed into the top, it was that moment where I struggled to keep my emotions in check, I felt for a moment like I couldn't breath and a tear began to form in the corner o my eye. Another deep breath I try to catch myself from being too emotional, not for myself but more for Monika, Little Jimmy and his mother Katherine, Halliday's sister.

I had not seen Jimmy since his betrayal years before. Halliday had speared his nephews life but also banished him from his sight, I know it hurt Alfie to do that so I am glad Jimmy had returned to be here for this. Looking at Jimmy though it seems he has been enjoying the joys in life a little to much, he no longer looks like the handsome, athletic, healthy boy he once was. Now overweight with bags under his eyes and what appears to be some kind of tattoo on the side of his face mug like former boxing champion Iron Mike Tyson, but Jimmy looks like someone who has only finished on a three year binge of cocaine and god knows what else this morning. He had become a mess of a man, looking emotionless and indifferent. His mother next to him was inconsolable as she sobbed and sobbed in to the handful of tissues. She and her brother were very close although she never didn't find out the connection to her son Jimmy leaving and her brother but I doubt she would been any less upset now, she new the business Alfie was in and she would have been disappointment in her own sons betrayal as much as Alfie was but Alfie said nothing, he wanted to protect her from everything including what could have been a disappointment in her own child. Unfortunately looking at Jimmy now it may have happened anyway.

The service is coming to an end as I drop a handful of dirt onto the top of the casket and turn to Monika, we hug for a moment as I tell her to not hesitate to contact me if she ever needs anything, I walk around the casket to Katherine and we share a hug and I give her a kiss on the cheek before shaking hands with Jimmy.

Now it's time to go, time to leave the family in to mourn in pease.

Yeah it's been a tough few weeks but now it's time to face the next chapter in my life, it's time to make all that Alfie has ever done for me worth while, all he did in the end to help push this next step in my career and all he did and the ultimate loss he suffered in help the formation of this Union.

Tomorrow is the first step I will take a along with Scully in showing our thanks to my fallen friend when we win the XWF Tag Team Championship in his honour.

Our opponents are an interesting bunch that I have talked to much she about already, well I have the ones that almost deserve to have my attention... I did say almost. None of them really deserve the breath I would waist take trash about them especially on a day like to day. The day of a dead friends final resting and the day before Scully and myself along with Tush begin changing the face of the X-Treme Wrestling Federation.

The Union has been formed and the journey begins now.

Not wanting as I have just mentioned, waist my breath I do have very short word for a couple of our opponents though.

Travis McCoy and Mr H, you may have risen from the pyre but lads and this is as far as your going to rise. Stepping into the ring with The Union will in fact be the pinnacle of your career in this federation because lads, your playing with a fire you can't put out a fire on par with that in the classic film backdraft. With the loss I have suffered like Mr H the many losses you talked about my fire and drive is at an all time high, it's time for the Union to represent Great Britain, to represent ourselves and remove the non entertaining wasters like yourselves and the others from the picture for good.

Fern I did see your hot fire burning this two muppets the other day but it's going to have to burn a lot damn hotter and a lot damn brighter than that to throw Scully and myself off of our game, to stop us reaching our goal and to help you stay where you feel you deserve to be despite the fact that you do not. No as Bob Dylan once said much like I have said before, the times they are changing.

Come gather 'round people

Wherever you roam

And admit that the waters

Around you have grown

And accept it that soon

You'll be drenched to the bone

If your time to you

Is worth savin'

Then you better start swimmin'

Or you'll sink like a stone

For the times they are a-changin'.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]