Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 09:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Doomsday Protocol begins (and still lives on)
benjamincrane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

04-18-2013, 09:12 PM

(camera comes on to show an enlarged logo)

[Image: death_of_superman_symbol_wp_by_chaomance...57rq9w.png]

(camera then pulls back to show Benjamin Crane standing behind a podium with that logo on the front of it, with the backdrop of a green screen)

Crane: Ladies and gentlemen of the XWF universe, tonight I am proposing something that has NEVER been done in the history of professional wrestling. And I'm doing this because I feel it needs to be done. Astoundingly I won my match on Warfare last night but before that, I'm sure I'm not the only one that has noticed my performance slumping. I haven't been winning matches but more importantly I have not created the impact I wanted to make upon my return. I wanted to give you the "revolution" that CM Punk never delivered on. And lately, that fire has just been gone. I've basically just been spinning my wheels not going anywhere. That ends now. One way or another.

Starting immediately and open until midnight EST Tuesday, anyone on the active XWF roster, from any show, will have the opportunity to decide my fate. I went to the front office and expressed a desire to hang it up. However, to my surprise, they tried to talk me out of it. I told them I wasn't really feeling a part of this company and their counter-point was that I wasn't making enough of an effort to BE a part of the company. It's a fair point. They told me to think it over, I have, and it's this: The Doomsday Protocol that I came up with. The XWF website geeks have agreed to set up a thread on the message board where any and all members of the XWF roster are invited to come and vote on whether I should stay or I should go. In this vote, you can say as much or as little as you want. You can be as harsh or complimentary, as you wish. You can do it on the website, jump in the ring and voice your vote with the crowd, or you can come to me personally and tell me to my face. All I ask is a vote yay or nay on whether I should stay at XWF. And based SOLELY on this vote, I will make my decision.

XWF stars, I await your verdict.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
benjamincrane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

04-18-2013, 09:19 PM

For the record, this is a 100% real. Please come tell me if you want me here or not. In character, out of character, whichever you like, just make sure you make a clear vote either way. You can vote here or message me privately. I appreciate those that take the time.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-18-2013, 10:18 PM

This is dumb, make your own decisions.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Angelus (04-19-2013), IntemporaliterScelestus (04-19-2013), Jason E Smith (04-19-2013), Mr. Rockwell (04-19-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-19-2013), RussellMania (07-25-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (04-19-2013)
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-19-2013, 12:42 AM

I agree with Madison.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
IntemporaliterScelestus Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

04-19-2013, 07:31 AM

I agree with Madison.
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-19-2013, 07:51 AM

I never agree with Madison.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-19-2013, 08:25 AM

Dumb, but call me out in character and lose before you use me without having fought me.

For that. Leave.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Slickster Offline
Back for More

XWF FanBase:

04-19-2013, 08:46 AM

I don't give a damned rat's ass.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Slickster's post:
Ann Thraxx (04-19-2013)
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

04-19-2013, 12:22 PM

Are you kidding me... If you want to leave at least wait until after our match so I can give you a good old send off by beating you up first
Hate Post Like Post
benjamincrane Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

04-19-2013, 02:42 PM

all right fine, fuck you guys. i was just looking for a little validation from my peers but i should have known this is what i would get. I fucking quit as of now. should have went with my gut in the first place. thank you all for being SO welcoming and supportive. now you wonder why i didn't reach out to try and get storylines going. this is why becuase the majority of you are just rude pricks. don't worry, i will make own decision and it's to it's leave this behind for good.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-19-2013, 03:01 PM

What did you expect? Are we supposed to kiss your ass or something?
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-19-2013, 03:07 PM

Such a shame.

Just when Crane develops an edge and an attitude within himself, he up and quits.
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

04-19-2013, 04:55 PM

Hey, Crane!

[Image: tumblr_m5cmi8WwQj1rwcc6bo1_500.gif]

Take criticism like you take dick in the ass, alright? ;) xoxo

Bye

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-19-2013, 05:19 PM

(04-19-2013, 02:42 PM)benjamincrane Said: all right fine, fuck you guys. i was just looking for a little validation from my peers but i should have known this is what i would get. I fucking quit as of now. should have went with my gut in the first place. thank you all for being SO welcoming and supportive. now you wonder why i didn't reach out to try and get storylines going. this is why becuase the majority of you are just rude pricks. don't worry, i will make own decision and it's to it's leave this behind for good.

Good. Don't call me out, whether you knew or not I was active. Because seeing how much of a whiny bitch you are, you'll be jobbing if you do come back.

Later kid.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
KnightMask Offline
One half of Crimson Knights

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-19-2013, 06:38 PM

KnightMask charges onto the scene.

"Crane...hold on a second...if you're leaving, then does that mean I'm not going to get my Amazing Spiderman 35 back...? And I thought you were going to let me borrow Kraven's Last Hunt and the Killing Joke... Come on, brother. True believers need to stick together!"

[Image: index.php?ftpserver=localhost&ftpserverp...oMaker.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Angelus Offline
The Whole Damn Show

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

04-19-2013, 08:12 PM

(04-19-2013, 02:42 PM)benjamincrane Said: all right fine, fuck you guys. i was just looking for a little validation from my peers but i should have known this is what i would get. I fucking quit as of now. should have went with my gut in the first place. thank you all for being SO welcoming and supportive. now you wonder why i didn't reach out to try and get storylines going. this is why becuase the majority of you are just rude pricks. don't worry, i will make own decision and it's to it's leave this behind for good.

IC: "You're an idiot."

OOC: You were right by your assessment in your original post. You have been spinning your gears. Some of your last few RPs have seemed to lack effort. It's hard for people to get invested in you when it seems like an effort isn't being put forth. You get what you put in. This is one of the most supportive places around and having been in many an efed just be glad that there are so many people who care here. If you want to leave, great, a shit attitude like you've shown isn't warranted.

[Image: fightaboutit.jpg]
2x XWF X-Treme Champion:
1.31.13 to 3.31.13: 62 days
8.14.13 to ???
Current Reign: 21 Days
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Angelus's post:
(04-19-2013), Ann Thraxx (04-19-2013), CM Punk (04-20-2013), Jason E Smith (04-20-2013)
RussellMania Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

07-25-2013, 08:55 PM

[Image: russellmaniabanjkkjkjkjkjnerjpg_zpsb5a46b0c.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes RussellMania's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-25-2013)
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-25-2013, 09:31 PM

ummm.. wow. is all i have to say

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-26-2013, 02:52 AM

~Crane is clearing out his locker and grumbling about not being liked by his peers. He stuffs his shitty gear into a gym bag and grabs his Doomsday Protocol and tosses it into the garbage can. All of a sudden, his locker is slammed shut and Crane is pushed aginst the wall by Jonny Rebel.~

Jonny Rebel:: Man up, son! Why the fuck do you feel like you need the acceptance of most of these lowlifes here in XWF? Furthermore, you think these guys are just going to hand you acceptance?

~Jonny shakes his head and straightens Cranes collar.~

Jonny Rebel:: Don't worry about these other fools. Wrestling is suppose to be fun. So let your balls drop and go teabag John Madison. Take the fight to them. Fuck, you might not win, but you would gain some respect. Because right now, you are going out like a cunt.

~Jonny Rebel walks away shaking his head.~

OOC: I know the language is a little foul, but it's an in character role play.
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-26-2013, 11:45 PM

This was three months ago.
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-27-2013, 04:26 AM

Then why was Crane still clearing out his stuff? How much stuff did the homo have?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-27-2013, 07:06 PM

Yeah, I didn't realize that until you said something. Durp!
Hate Post Like Post