Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 02:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martyr
Martyr Offline
Believe. Or be left behind.

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

03-31-2016, 05:45 PM

^ Theme Song: "Violet", The Birthday Massacre

WRESTLER'S STATS

In-Ring Name: Martyr

Wrestler's Real Name: Michelle Ariano

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: Returning

Wrestler Date of Birth: 10/31/1987

Height/Weight: ???

Hometown: Halloweentown

Personality: Spunky, energetic, yet dark and brooding at times

Alignment (heel/face/tweener): Face

Looks Description/Ethnicity/Pic Base:

[Image: craft-gif.gif]

Fairuza Balk as 'Nancy' from "The Craft"

WRESTLING STATS

Strengths: Quick on her feet, can take a beating but keep pulling herself back up to put up a fight

Weaknesses: Not that powerful, hates being called an 'emo' >__<

Special Entrance (if any):

Code:
[youtube]mkYhnNfhPis[/youtube]

"Violet" by The Birthday Massacre hits and black and purple confetti falls down over the stage as Martyr skips out from the back. She blows a kiss to the fans as she continues to skip down the ramp, before sliding into the ring and preparing for the match ahead.

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:

flying clothesline, fame-asser, handspring elbow in the corner, dragon sleeper, axe kick

Trademark Move: Martyr-Rana
Description: foe is sitting on turnbuckle, back to the ring. martyr climbs behind them, and snaps off a reverse hurricanra, driving their head and neck into the mat

Finishing Move: Sex & Violets
Description: Leg grapevine around throat and right arm, twisting the arm as she chokes out the opponent with her legs

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots: rests a chair over a foe, heads out to the apron, springboards off the top and hits a 360 splash onto the opponent and chair

Additional notes: Her favorite weapon is a glove she fitted with sharp metal blades, ala Freddy Krueger's 'claw'

[Image: tumblr_mrvcyuJfoJ1sq257bo1_500.gif]

the book of truth Said:It occurred to Cleary that all of the characters she had created thus far had no brothers or sisters. "Someone should have a sibling," she wrote in My Own Two Feet, "so I tossed in a little sister to explain Beezus's nickname.

When it came time to name the sister, I overheard a neighbor call out to another whose name was Ramona. I wrote in "Ramona," made several references to her, gave her one brief scene, and thought that was the end of her.

"Little did I dream, to use a trite expression from books of my childhood, that she would take over books of her own"

R: Told'ja so!! XD
Edit Hate Post Like Post