Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 11:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback wanted! Rumors about wwe bring back The Brand Split
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-24-2016, 10:31 AM

I'm was just on youtube i was thinking this might be a go idea after hearing this guy i completely believe that this might actually work so please if you were going to have a brand split please listen and if you got your own opinions listen to be honest i'm liking smackdown more than raw from the way this guys builds the rosters

Raw

Smackdown

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-24-2016, 11:15 AM

A brand split has all the advantages it's always had. Easier on the wrestlers schedule, better chance for guys to get pushed, less over saturation. I don't like the brand only PPV's they tended to be pretty week.

I hated the brand split last time but it was because I didn't get Smackdown. Now that I'm a big boy who pays his own bills I could easily watch both.

They've also gotta stick to it. The guys need to stay on the show they're on and a guy showing up elsewhere should be a big deal.

It'd be a cool idea and it'd definitely result in some guys the internet loves getting pushes they can't get currently. I know a lot of people have soured on a guy like Dolph Ziggler lately but I fucking love him and splitting up the roster could definitely result in a decent push for him.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Travis McCoy's post:
Shade (03-24-2016)
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-24-2016, 11:55 AM

i like your input and i do understand why the brand split was useless for one at the start of the split until benoit and eddie died smackdown literally kicked raws ass seriously smackdown was argued to be the best show and to be honest the way this makes it seem i like his idea raw is more for the realistic characters while smackdown is for the more gimmick but dark characters

Hate Post Like Post
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-24-2016, 04:23 PM

The biggest advantage currently would be the lighter schedule. WWE is destroyed with injuries, they really need to find a way to give the guys an easier schedule. Whether that means a brand split or rotating roster/vacation. I'd love to see the guys unionize but I don't see that happening
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-24-2016, 04:50 PM

well they got one moe chance to do it beacuase shane is back if he is back for real then they should do it if not then why did they do it in the firdt place

Hate Post Like Post
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-24-2016, 05:50 PM

The Shane thing is an odd one because on a shallow look it looks like Shane has to go over being the returning guy. On a deeper look you realize that Taker was probably supposed to face Cena and this is a replacement thing. Then you get the retirement angle for Taker which adds real intrigue to the match. Is it really going to be Shane that retires Taker? But if Shane wins he could always reverse what Vince said then we get Taker/Cena next year with a cool build because Taker is severely blemished. The loss against Brock can be explained because it fucking Brock but losing to Shane...

There is also so many options of guys that could help Shane. Bullet club...fucking Cena.

Cena helping Shane would be fucking awesome. First off it would get a heel reaction in Dallas. It would end up being the closest we get to a heel Cena.

Really a lot of people aren't crazy about this Shane/Taker match because it is a confusing heel/face dynamic. I personally love it because I love wrestling traditions being flipped on their head. It creates this environment where even the smartest of smart fans have no idea what's going to happen and that leads to the most interesting and emotionally charged matches.

It's gonna be brilliant
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-24-2016, 06:29 PM

I get where your coming from and yes the balor club is most like going to help shane wins because they haven't been on nxt yet also yes i called it balor club because wwe does have the right to the name

But what are your thought from NXT Dallas and wrestlemania 32

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-24-2016, 06:36 PM

(03-24-2016, 05:50 PM)Travis McCoy Said: Really a lot of people aren't crazy about this Shane/Taker match because it is a confusing heel/face dynamic. I personally love it because I love wrestling traditions being flipped on their head. It creates this environment where even the smartest of smart fans have no idea what's going to happen and that leads to the most interesting and emotionally charged matches.

It's gonna be brilliant

Calling it. Shane beats Undertaker, and retires Taker. Some bullshit call about management or some such.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-24-2016, 06:48 PM

They need a fourth brand for those transitioning from other places to WWE/NXT

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
William W. Warren Offline
Attorney at Law. Sleep Well, August.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-24-2016, 06:52 PM

WWE needs a show for every weekday at this point. Oversatuation is a myth.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-24-2016, 06:53 PM

they cant do a draft with half the roster hurt.. id do it when everybody is back at 100%

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-24-2016, 07:02 PM

(03-24-2016, 06:36 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:
(03-24-2016, 05:50 PM)Travis McCoy Said: Really a lot of people aren't crazy about this Shane/Taker match because it is a confusing heel/face dynamic. I personally love it because I love wrestling traditions being flipped on their head. It creates this environment where even the smartest of smart fans have no idea what's going to happen and that leads to the most interesting and emotionally charged matches.

It's gonna be brilliant

Calling it. Shane beats Undertaker, and retires Taker. Some bullshit call about management or some such.

Well if Shane wins the people who out Takers career on the line will be gone. I think Shane wins then just brings Taker back.

As for the bullet club. I think they debut at Mania or the raw after Mania. Balor is ready and Gallows and Machine Gun just come straight to the main roster
Hate Post Like Post
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

03-24-2016, 07:58 PM

well you might be right bout taker lose but i think shawn is going to screw taker shawn micheals vs taker three at wrestlemania 33 Shawn retires taker and we see he last match with his greatest rival exculding bret

Hate Post Like Post