Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Devilishly Delicious.
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-18-2016, 11:15 PM

The scene opens on Ophelia LaVey in a mirror, leaning over a sink and brushing her teeth. She
is wearing a light purple nightie that’s just the slightest bit too small. The camera turns from the
mirror to the left side of her face. She has not yet put on her black lipstick and dark mascara, but
she still manages to look flawless. Nico is quietly asleep in the other room, as we can now see
from the camera’s perspective. Despite his large, muscular stature, he is very unintimidating in
this state. It’s probably the Family Guy pajama bottoms.

While brushing, a small amount of foam falls from her toothbrush and lands in her cleavage.
She looks down, chuckles, and takes a tissue from a tissue box. She wipes it off, but continues
to look downwards. She slowly starts to look upwards into the mirror, admiring her figure. She
had always been the subject of many people’s desires, but she never realized just how sexy
people thought she was until recently.

After the press conference for Travis’ death, the internet was seemingly set ablaze by Ophelia’s
looks. “Move aside, Kardashian!” Read the headlines, “Someone broke the internet for you! And
her name is Ophelia LaVey!” Her face and her body was plastered all over not only local news
like KTVU and KRON4, but on E! News, Late Night Talk Shows, GMA, and many others.

Twitter was filled with comments about her. Among the ones she read were “I wouldn’t mind
selling my soul for her”, “Must be all the blood she bathes in”, and, by far her favorite, “She’s a
satanist? I’d rather worship her instead.” Despite the “shade” thrown by the sensationalist title of
the clickbait article, she was even complimented by Kim on her twitter. “Looks like I have some
competition for best booty.” The best thing to come out of all this, however, was a new nickname
coined by a TMZ writer. “Nico LaVey’s wife is Devilishly Delicious.”

“Devilishly Delicious.” Ophelia quietly said to herself in the mirror, as she stared at her wide hips.

“I couldn’t agree more with that nickname.” Says Nico groggily as he stares at Ophelia’s bent
over booty in her transparent nightie. He gets up out of the bed and goes into the bathroom. He
puts his hands around Ophelia’s waist and kisses her on the neck.

“Speaking of delicious, what do you want for breakfast?” Nico says between kisses.

Ophelia spits out her toothpaste and rinses her mouth out. She turns around to face Nico.

“Ah, just the usual.”

“Chocolate Chip Oatmeal and a cold brew mocha?”

“Yep.”

“I’ll get it started.”

Nico starts to walk away.

“Wait.”

He turns around.

“What? Want something else?”

“No, it’s just that, I don’t have to go to the office for a few days, and you’re going to Vegas for
Shove It…”

“You want to come with?”

“...can I?”

“Of course. I’ll get a second ticket.”

A few hours later, the couple land in Las Vegas. Instead of the usual Cadillac or Ferrari, Ophelia
is greeted with a limousine.

“What's with the limo?”

Nico shrugs.

“Showing off.”

They arrive at the stadium, where Nico is met with “!” as soon as he walks out. Then
Ophelia walks out to another call at Nico. “Nice cover, Gaylord!” Ophelia can't help but stifle a
giggle. They walk through the back, Nico waving at familiar friends and Ophelia getting
cat-called, with a witty retort to each, of course.

Frodo comes out from behind a door and signals Nico to come in.

“Oh shit. I'll just be a moment. Just stay in the green room over there.”

Nico kisses her on the forehead. Ophelia goes to the green room, and is greeted to a
surprisingly nice spread of the typical catering junk alongside more expensive fare, such as
fresh sushi, warm croissants, a chocolate fountain, and even caviar. She gets excited, and
heads over to a mini fridge in the corner to see what they have in the way of drinks.

As she picks out a can of grape soda and opens it and turns around and her eyes pop
out the of her head, her jaw drops and so does the can out of her hand as she is staring
face to face with Mr Dominance, Trax. Trax looks down at the dropped can which some of
the contents have now been spilt back on his fresh Jordans, then back up at Ophelia.

"I-I-I’m so sorry."

You will be if theres no more of them grape sodas, thats the one I wanted.

Trax barges past Ophelia and opens and peers into the fridge before taking out a grape
soda as Ophelia looks him up and down.

"You’re...you're Trax."

"Excellent eyesight you got there, I am indeed. And you are..you are...I have no idea who
you are, who are you? A new wrestler? "

“Oh, sorry.” Ophelia sticks out her hand.

“I’m Ophelia LaVey. Nico’s wife.”

"Nico LaVey?"

“Yep. You seem surprised.”

"I am, you’re actually easy on the eyes. A lot easier than some of the insufferable bitches I have
to unfortunately share a company with anyway, like Ginger Snaps and her sagging freckled tits,
or Alexis Riot and her goofy face I can’t wait to Trap Silence into obscurity, but I’m rambling.
Nice to meet you I guess. Have a good day."

“You too. And thanks, I suppose.”

Ophelia snickers as he walks out of the room. Someone
actually complimented her to her face instead of through the internet. Is she really that good
looking? She never realized it before.

Nico comes back to the green room to see Ophelia enjoying chocolate covered strawberries and
grape soda.

“What was that about?”

“Ah, some bullshit about not drinking or doing drugs in promos. I need a drink.”

He heads over to the mini fridge and grabs a beer.

“Ugh, all they have is pisswater-tier stuff. Probably for Luca and all the other knuckle-draggers
here. Why can't they at least get a good lager, like Yuengling?”

Nico takes a swig.

“So, how do you like it so far?”

“Well, all the mindless hate is hilarious. They think they're funny, but all they really are are just
blowing spit-bubbles, popping them and laughing. That, and all the cat-calling is so
much fun to eviscerate. They think they have a chance with me when they're not even worthy of
having me stomp their balls until they die from the sheer pain. All in all, I can see why you have
such a good time here.”

“Yeah, you pretty much summed it up. Speaking of good times, we ​are ​in Vegas. What do you
want to do?”

Ophelia thinks about it, and as she thinks, a devilish smile comes across her face.

“I know that look. What do you have in mind?”

“Well, remember what we did in Amsterdam? After a nice few days of hedonism and
debauchery… remember what we did?”

Nico smiles just as devilishly as Ophelia.

“I thought you'd never ask.”

Michelle is on her way home after a long night of pleasing the crowd. The vain young blonde
hasn't even changed out of her stripper gear. All the money she made that night is in a ziploc
bag next to her. She can tell how much she made by how much it weighed. Tonight sure was a
good night.

She arrives home, and counts out all the moolah.

“12, 13, 14, 15. Thank you, boys. You've made this little whore a lot happier.”

She giggles to herself, and goes to grab a full bottle of Apple Ciróc out of the fridge. She walks
to her bedroom, but seems to be disturbed by what she sees. The camera goes behind her to
show her bedroom has been given the Dexter treatment. The room smells heavily of incense,
and a few blood red candles have been placed around her bed.

“Time to pay up, sweet cheeks.”

Before Michelle can turn around, she feels the end of a knife in her back. She drops the bottle
and walks to her bed, holding back tears.

“Just take whatever, please. I have 15K sitting in the living room, and I can transfer you money
from my bank. Just tell Ricardo that I'm done with him.”

“Oh, we're not here for that.” She hears another, more masculine voice say. She gets shoved to
her bed, where she turns around to see Nico and Ophelia standing there. Ophelia straddles her
with a butterfly knife in her hand.

“You've been a very bad, sinful girl, Michelle. You can't just expect to get away with all of that, do
you?”

Michelle looks confused.

“What are you, some radical Christian freaks?”

Nico pulls out a small vial.

“No, quite the opposite.”

“S-satanists? Why are you doing this then? Haven't I done what you would approve of?”

Ophelia laughs and cuts Michelle's upper arm. Michelle winces in pain.

“Oh, how very wrong you are. Sin is okay, as long as you devote your whole life to it. You can't
do what you do and be…”

Ophelia shows Michelle her phone. On the screen is Michelle's Facebook page, where she
shared 4 Christian messages in the same day.

“What you claim to be to others. So, we’ll give you a choice. Convert and get a nice treatment in
Hell, or rot there, like the scum of the Earth you are.”

Michelle starts reciting scripture in a misguided attempt to hurt them, and Ophelia plunges the
knife into her jugular.

“I see you chose the latter.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post