Current XWF board time: 09-22-2017, 10:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pt.3 of 3 - Warfare 3/16
03-18-2016, 07:25 PM
OOC: Thanks to those who helped make this come together after the various issues and having to start over from what I originally had. I had some ideas I wanted to add to this but there's just not the time, and there are some surprises already in store below as is. ;) Enjoy!

MAIN EVENT
The Intercontinental Challenge Rumble
Tush
- vs -
Trax
- vs -
Tommy Gunn
- vs -
any other comers!
All participants enter at the same time with traditional over-the-top rules for elimination
Whoever wins earns a future shot at Tush's IC Title
If Tush wins, all rumble entrants are restricted from IC Title shots for 30 days

Michael Buffer appears with a mic in hand as the fans roar in anticipation for this sure-to-be classic!

Buffer: Ladies and gentlemen, we have just received word that Tommy Gunn's ban from this rumble has been lifted by someone in XWF management who felt Frodo's banning of Gunn was a conflict of interest, seeing as Frodo himself has entered the contest. The XWF is all about that interest of fairness.

The fans cheer wildly as Frodo's ridiculous banning of Tommy Gunn is overturned! Meanwhile, Tush, Tommy Gunn, Trax, Frodo Smackins, Ophelia McVeigh, Shade, Samson Chernikov, Shane McMahon, Wrestler82, Barney Green, Travis McCoy and Cole Adams are in the ring.

All of a sudden, Ted and Dave walk out into the ramp with a mic each.

Ted: "What up bitches, my names Ted..."

Dave: "And my names Dave"

Ted: "And we're here to enter this little rumble"

Ted points towards the ring as the extremely slowly make there way down the ramp.

Ted: "Dave, Look at these bozos in the ring, this should be a breeze for two far out dudes like us"

Katie: "Why are they talking like that, there English, not the Crush the turtle from Finding Nemo?"

Crack: "Who?"

There finally reach the bottom of the ramp but instead of entering the ring they walk around to the announce table and just sit on it watching the rumble take place, cheering and booing along with the crowd.

The match begins as everyone immediately makes a beeline for each other. Frodo pairs up with Tommy, Trax goes after Tush, Travis and Cole square off, Samson Chernikov, Wrestler82 and Shane McMahon find each other locked in a three-way struggle, and finally McVeigh, Shade and Barney Green face off.

From out of nowhere however, attention is drawn to the tron as a nearby garage door begins to lift. The camera pans back to show the door slowly revealing a body. The man is wearing a Nascar racing suit. It is blasted from head to toe with sponsors. As the door is just about to reveal the face. The camera swaps to a back view of the man. He begins to walk with great urgency toward the ramp. As he turns the last corner. "Hail to the king" begins to play. The man is met with boos as he enters the arena.

Katie: E-UNIT IS HERE!!! E-unit is in the XWF.

E makes his way to the ring followed by a crowd of assistants. He stops before he gets to the ring. He points at the at the ring. The crowd erupts with anticipation. His associates strip him down to his ring gear. Lastly slapping a mouthpiece in. He hurries up the steps. Climbs into the ring. Turns lifts his arms up to try and pop the crowd. He turns around and eats a clothesline from Trax! That dispatches him over the rope. Onto the floor. He begs the ref for a do over.

Crack: I guess he wasn't ready.

With the distraction from E-Unit out of the way, the competitors finally do battle! Tommy Gunn immediately goes after Frodo with a Lou Thesz Press attempt but receives a knee right up into the groin for his troubles. Frodo pulls Gunn back up and hits him with a DDT! Frodo forces Gunn up again, and almost immediately after plants Gunn with a HADOUKEN!

You got cum in your ears? I told you you're banned from this thing.

Then all of a sudden, Frodo whips out his dick and pisses on Tommy Gunn! The fans pop as Frodo does his business. With that done, Frodo picks up Gunn and throws him over the top rope.

Tommy Gunn has been eliminated!

Meanwhile, Trax looks to achieve the upper hand on Tush, as the two of them are solidly exchanging back-and-forth blows, and in fact Trax does get some offense going. Trax hits Tush with a forearm, causing Tush to back into a nearby corner. Trax makes like he's about to hit an Irish Whip to send Tush into the opposing corner, however Trax snaps back the Irish Whip, sending Tush back to Trax as Trax hits a massive spinebuster! Trax manages to turn his body enough so that Tush hits his back on the top turnbuckle! Tush cries out in pain as Trax has a smile on his face.

Ted: "Ouch, that looks like that's gotta hurt."

Dave: "You said it pal, not me."

Katie: Hey, just a thought, why don't you guys get in the ring? You'd probably look more fuckable if you guys have some sweat on you.

Ted and Dave exchange looks before replying in unison...

"Naaaaahhhh."

Ted: "Wanna light up?"

Dave: "You know it."

The duo smoke their weed as Katie tries to look past Ted and Dave, while Crack shakes his head as the match goes on.

On the opposite side of the ring from Tush and Trax, Travis and Cole appear evenly matched. The two opted for a small test of strength, which Cole was just barely able to win, though to get the upper hand Travis shoots a headbutt right onto the bridge of Cole's nose. Cole goes back a few steps as he blinks in surprise, though he almost immediately fires back with a European Uppercut after! Travis has a look of surprise going on himself, however the two immediately lock into a stalemate in a collar-and-elbow tie-up. Travis almost has the upper hand going on, however they're bumped into by Shade after he was shoved into them by Ophelia McVeigh. Ophelia has an innocent look on his face as he turns his attention back to Barney Green.

Cole and Travis nod to each other as they temporarily put a truce on and double clothesline Shade out of the ring!

Shade has been eliminated!

But what's this???

Suddenly when it is least expected, the X-tron flickers to life and the speakers kick in full blast:

"Ride on our enemies" by Tupac Shakur beings to blast over the PA system! What could be the meaning of this interruption?

The entrance ramp fills with smoke...

After a few moments, a young African American emerges from backstage with a microphone in hand. The music slowly fades out, as the arena goes silent in anticipation and curiosity. The man paces back and forth for a few seconds before raising the microphone to his lips.

Makaveli: Well, for those of you who don't know who I am. The name is Makaveli, an believe me when I tell ya you'll only need to hear it once. Guess I was a little too late for the big show huh? That's aight', plenty of time to make up lost ground in the next few weeks. Lucky for you mo'fuckas. Look at you all... kinda' pathetic really. What is a main event without the realest nigga' in the building? Well you know what they say, better late than never. Now you're all probably wondering what I'm doing here, don't stress, ill make it as clear as I can for you dumbass mofucka's who couldn't drain water from a sinking boat with an instruction manual. I'm here for one reason and one reason only. You've all officially been warned! Ill take any one of you, whenever, wherever... and do it without spilling a drop of my beer!

All you think you're king shit, but take a look around
Within the next ten minutes, ill have you on the ground
Like a cobra; nigga, ill strike and then retreat
Wait until the venom, brings you to defeat
Hit ya so quick, you will not see it comin
On the mat, before your pea brain thinks of runnin'
You all might be wrestlers, and lowsy ones at that
But I'm a real fuckin' soldia, getting ready for combat
No games to be played, ill kill your ass for fun
And a 1..2..3... doesn't mean that I am done
I'm a crazy mother fucker, just you wait and see
Ill lay you all out, cuz the king of that ring is me
Enjoy it while it lasts, this might be your last night
Before you all throw in the towel, and give up on the fight
And retaliation is a must, so watch what you say
Cuz it could happen anytime, even today
Ya that's how I do man, so keep on talkin'
Ima be the real man, who does the fuckin walkin'
You think you all good, cuz you think I ain't no fighter
But I'm like a fuckin bomb, an your bullshit is the igniter
I'm finna' blow up any second so watch out
Ima show your pussy ass, what I'm all about
Better watch out, gunna catch one in your grill
Ill turn you inside out, mother fucker your guts will spill
I'm a psycho, bitch; ill kill your ass forreal
Fuck with me homie, and its a done deal!

With that Makaveli throws the mic down on the ramp and runs to towards the ring. He climbs up on the apron and proceeds to the top rope. Launching off he wraps his legs around Ophelia, the closest target, and performs a spinning hurricanrana, leaving him knocked out cold on the mat. Makaveli jumps to his feet and runs at Travis McCoy, hitting him with a standing drop kick to the jaw, landing him on his back as well.

Satisfied, Makaveli slides out of the ring before anyone can get ahold of him.

"Ride on our enemies" by Tupac Shakur plays over the pa system again, as Makaveli proceeds back up the ramp way, still facing the ring, watching over the match; laughing with his middle fingers in the air.

Travis slams his hands on the canvas, realizing Makaveli is already long gone and turning his attention to the still downed Ophelia. He pulls him up and suplexes him over the top rope, releasing and allowing Ophelia's body to fall and crash awkwardly at ringside!

Ophelia McVeigh has been eliminated!

Cole and Travis attempt to go after Barney, however Barney immediately gets the hell out of Dodge and goes over to the other side of the ring with Samson, Wrestler82, and Shane.

Ted: "Ouch, Dave, that has got to hurt."

Dave: "Have to agree, Ted, Ophelia got thrown out of the Rumble like a chump."

Crack: Hey, hi, Crack here, nice to meet you. I'll respect your choice of drugs, but you should stop pussyfooting here or I'll get my man Frodo on you.

For effect, as soon as Crack finished his sentence, Frodo glared at the two drug addicts. Ted and Dave gulp at each other.

Katie: He's right. Frodo will either kick both of your asses, fire the two of you, or both.

Ted: "Dave. Shall we?"

Dave: "I guess we shall."

Ted and Dave put out their blunts and slide into the ring, and they look ready to throw down! Samson gets away from his exchange with Barney, Wrestler82 and Shane to throw down with the two of them. Samson grabs the collar of Dave and pushes him into the ropes, bashing a few fists into his skull. However, from behind Ted low-blows Samson! Dave gets down onto his knees and nods at Ted, who pushes Samson! Samson trips on Ted and falls over the top rope!

Samson Chernikov has been eliminated!

Ted and Dave stand wide-eyed, unbelieving about what they've done. They high-five each other, then decide to go after Barney, Wrestler82 and Shane. In particular, Dave shoves Barney and starts mouthing off to him. Barney, in his drunk rage, immediately shoves Dave out of the ring!

Dave has been eliminated!

Ted looks surprised, but has no more time to react further before Barney shoves out Ted as well!

Ted has been eliminated!

As Barney is looking down upon Ted and Dave, Wrestler82 and Shane McMahon put their little fight on hold and try hoisting Barney Green over the top rope!

But he's too heavy! Wrestler82 and Shane McMahon are squirming to hoist the big man over the top rope! The duo are groaning in pain as Barney snarls. He throws an elbow at Shane, and is about to do the same to Wrestler82, before he reveals a pair of brass knuckles and decks Barney with them! Shane comes back in and throws a dropkick to Barney, sending him over the top rope!

Barney Green has been eliminated!

Katie: Thank God. All the terrible looking guys are now out of the Rumble.

Crack: All you're concerned about is looks, huh?

Katie: You act surprised when you shouldn't be.

Crack: ...True.

Wrestler82 slumps against the ropes in tiredness, allowing Shane to capitalize! He decks Wrestler82! And again! Shane starts dancing in place now, his feet moving like lightning! Shane with another punch! Wrestler82 goes over the top rope, but he grabs onto the ropes to survive! Shane is about to send one last punch to Wrestler82, but he moves out of the way JUST in time to avoid an oncoming Spear from Frodo! Wrestler82 hits the floor hard!

Wrestler82 has been eliminated!

Meanwhile, it appears Trax, Tush, Travis and Cole have switched opponents. Travis is hammering away at Tush, while meanwhile Cole is throwing some kicks to Trax, who is currently into the corner. Gasps escape Trax with each hard kick to the ribs. Cole backs up and is about to send a running big boot to Trax to eliminate him, but Trax just BARELY gets out of the way! Cole hits his balls on the top turnbuckle! Cole cries out in pain, and as he turns around he gets hit by a TRAP SILENCER from Trax! Cole gets sent over the top rope, but he skins the cat! Shades of Shawn Michaels! Trax however, goes over to Travis and decks him right in the face! Travis wipes a bit of blood from his lip and chuckles, before hitting Trax with a punch of his own!

Tush is about to get involved in the fight, however he gets cut off from a massive Springboard Clothesline from Cole Adams! Tush hits the mat, however he rolls with the momentum from getting hit with the Springboard Clothesline! As Cole gets back up onto his knees, Tush is already on his feet! After blinking out the cobwebs, Tush hits Cole Adams with a Trap Silencer of his own! Cole goes down like a sack of bricks as Tush slumps forward, gasping for air. With the other fight however, it looks much more even as Travis and Trax are hitting each other with their best moves, and yet they each keep getting up! There's a Spirit of St. Louis (Discus Big Boot), only to get responded by a Trax Flurry (Volley of left and rights)! Trax somehow gets the lead however, and hits Travis with a German Suplex!

Suddenly, Alexis Riot jumps the guardrail! The fans pop and cheer as Riot walks up to the ring, pointing right at Trax with a deadpan expression on her face! Trax walks over to the ropes and begins throwing insults at her, with Alexis throwing some good ones back. Due to the noise of the crowd and lack of mics, we can't hear what they're saying, but judging on their facial expressions and reactions to each others comments, things are getting heated. Eventually, Trax spits directly in Riots face! The crowd boos at this show of disrespect as Riot simply wipes off the saliva, keeping her emotionless face. Just a sudden as the spit, Alexis Riot grabs on to Trax's feet and pulls him under the bottom rope to the outside! Trax may not be eliminated, but he might be in for a world of pain! Before Trax can react, Alexis Riot starts delivering a series of quick forearms right to the face of Mr. F'N Dominance! Trax covers his face with his arms in a defensive position, trying to fend off the blows as the crowd chants Riot's name! Trax, however, ends the onslaught with a cheap shot to the groin of Riot! Alexis stumbles back, clutching her chest. She may not have balls, but a cheap shot like that still hurts! Trax then quickly gets to his feet, his trademark shit eating grin forming on his face! He goes for the Trap Silencer! NO! Alexis sidesteps out of the way, causing Trax to accidently hit a fan in the front row! As the fan falls to the ground, Trax turns around only to get hit with a superkick of Alexis's own! The kick causes Trax to fall to the ground, laid out and unmoving. Alexis Riot then goes to check on the injured fan, only to notice the chair the fan was sitting on before the huge kick! Alexis Riot then grabs the chair and simply stands there, lying in wait. Sure enough, Trax stumbles up to his feet, on wobbly legs, before getting blasted with a chair shot! The shot is so powerful, the seat of the chair breaks off from the impact, leaving the frame of the chair around the neck of Trax. Trax has been busted open, and is currently in a vulnerable position, standing up groggy in front of Alexis Riot. Alexis Riot then delivers another superkick to Trax, but not directly to his head. Rather, to the steel frame wrapped around his neck! The kick causes the metal to fly into Trax's neck, causing him to gag and fall back, and the fall causes the back of the frame to hit Trax in the back of the head, almost like a steel chair assisted self neckbreaker! Trax is now completely laid out on the floor, and Alexis Riot simply laughs at the sight. She then picks up the dead weight of Trax and throws him back into the ring, exclaiming,

ALEXIS RIOT: If one of you bozos can't eliminate him now, I don't know what to tell you.

She then walks up the entrance ramp, the crowd chanting for her all the way.

Meanwhile, Frodo is currently handily dispatching Shane McMahon. Shane is trying his best with whatever offense he can muster, however his energy is spent after eliminating Barney Green and Wrestler82. Shane attempts a punch at the Hobbit, however Frodo dodges it and hits Shane with a gut punch! Shane goes down onto his knees, clutching his gut. However, he has no time for respite as Frodo sends Shane over the top ropes! However, Shane hangs on! Frodo hangs his head at the son of the WWE Chairman, as he hits Shane with a lolnope (Superman Punch)!

Shane McMahon has been eliminated!

Frodo then goes after Tush, and starts laying the smackdown on him! Frodo is using all the punches he can muster on the downed Tush! Frodo then hits the Demi Lovato Looks Good in Jeans (Superkick followed by an Ankle Lock)! Tush is crying out, however Frodo's hold gets interrupted by Cole Adams as he literally JUMPS on Frodo! Cole gets Frodo up and Irish Whips him into the corner! Cole prepares himself and runs full speed at Frodo, hitting the Saint Splash (Jumping Corner Splash)! Frodo slumps forward from the corner, looking groggy, allowing Cole to clothesline Frodo out of the ring!

Frodo Smackins has been eliminated!

Cole then looks at Tush, who is now back up on his feet, however he gets into another fight, but this time with Travis McCoy! Trax still looks down and out as no one appears to have capitalized on the opportunity in front of them.

Travis hits Tush with the Seeing Red (Spinning Tilt-a-Whirl Piledriver)! Tush goes out like a light as Travis looks to Cole! Cole nods at Travis in understanding, as the two of them pick up Tush, before throwing the poor sod out of the ring!

Tush has been eliminated!

BUT FROM OUT OF NOWHERE! Trax was waiting and ready, rushing up behind Cole and McCoy the split-second they send Tush over the ropes and he dumps them both over at the same time! TRAX HAS WON!

Trax drops to his knees with both arms raised in the center of the ring as the fans roar. A young African American male in the front row wearing a Trax t-shirt is screaming FUCK YEAH BITCH FUCK YEAH FUCK YEAH and punching the fans randomly who are sitting around him.

Frodo is seen midway up the ramp, shaking his head and looking so disgusted he might puke at any minute. He grabs a mic.

I'm not liking how you came up on their rears like that but didn't even rape anyone. Earlier Shane told me to do whatever I need to do to make this show great again and more rape is the solution.

I'm restarting this rumble with Trax, McCoy and Adams still in it. The winner is the one who successfully rapes both other men and creampies their buns.

McCoy and Adams, both still down at ringside, look completely disgusted at what they're hearing. Trax looks a bit disgusted as well but more annoyed at this point. He stands in the middle of the ring looking up the ramp to Frodo and throws his arms out to their sides, seemingly challenging Frodo to try and enforce his new "rules" personally.

Frodo starts to unbutton his pants and fishes around in his pants, starting to tug like he's pulling on a tree root. Cole Adams decides to make his exit through the crowd so he doesn't have to deal with this sick ass bullshit, while Travis McCoy keeps his distance and heads up the ramp after Frodo enters the ring with his pants falling off.

Trax: So we're really going to do this thing huh? You're really this fucked in the head?

Trax has his fists clenched and is ready to spring into action at any second.

Frodo has his fist wrapped tightly around his throbbing, turgid member.

New rule. When I rape you I win the rumble. Go.

But suddenly they're interrupted...

[a voice sounding like Sean Connery] Frodo, I think you're taking this a little too far.

Gladiator comes marching out from the back to a mixed reaction. Some of these fans are not pleased at what he just said.

Hear me out, Frodo. Shane told you to do what you need to do to make up for what the rude African GM did before you.

What if..................................................................
He didn't mean more rape segments?

What if

he meant

he wanted every XWF championship given 24/7 defense status so we can really shake things up around here!!!

That last line is met with a surprisingly strong reaction from the fans as Frodo angrily stuffs his meat back into his pants and struggles to get the zipper pulled up over the bulge.

Are you. Fuck. You're serious, Glad?

You think people want to see all the titles turned into the same shitfest we all saw earlier with the X title?

I think there's enough that do, in case can't hear these legions of fans marveling at the thought. Let's take it further though. I want the Federweight moved up in rank and I want monthly duels between the X-treme and Federweight champs to determine which of them is #2 and which is #3 in the company for that month!

Frodo looks like he's not sure if he want to laugh, throw up, or shit. Trax has that "what the fuck is wrong with these crackers" look on his face, but he sticks around for the show.

Frodo: Or how about they fight one time and the loser's belt is forever banned from XWF? And the winner gets raped. That seems fun. And how about the remaining 24/7 title can be won by pinfall or rapefall...

But then it happens...

Something, ANYTHING has to happen...

Suddenly the X-Tron flashes to life!

The fans roar as ...

SHANE CARVER appears on the screen!

He's shown seated at his golden desk in his golden throne and he's chuckling to himself...

Wow, guys...

A naked woman brings Shane a plate of freshly boiled asparagus, still steaming as those pads of butter melt over top them. He sprinkles some salt on the bright green RODS and inhales deeply.

Mmmmmm, I love asparagus.

Do you know what else I love?

WHEN PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

Between the two of you, Frodo with your random changes to everything and Gladiator with that nutjob X-treme Title fiasco during the tag match, you've turned Warfare into an even bigger circus than Tyrone Jackson had managed to do!

And you're telling me the closing segment this week is to feature Frodo and Glad bickering about which crack pot changes they want to make until Trax just finally gets sick of hearing them talk and SILENCES them both? Is that really what we're right in the middle of seeing here? Because if it is, I...

But before Shane can finish, BAM!

CRACK!

Frodo down!

Gladiator down!

Trax basically said fuck it and did exactly what Shane said! Dual Trax Silencers! He's dusting his hands off over them as officials rush to the ring to check on the members of management. Trax soaks in the massive roar from the fans just shrugs, going over to the corner and leaning back against it to get comfortable and watch them help Frodo and Glad out of the ring.

That's just great, Trax! Wonderful job!

Trax answers Shane's sarcasm by mouthing "thank you" up to Shane on the X-Tron.

Maybe you really do deserve to be the winner here tonight WITHOUT having to insert your penis into another man's anus!

As for the two sleeping beauties... We're going to have to find a way to settle this power struggle and to be honest, maybe shutting them both up really WAS best for business right now!

When the time is right, we'll reveal an appropriate platform for those two, and quite frankly anybody else who feels they have something serious to offer, and we'll let the fans decide who should be making some changes around here. That's all for another time though...

Until then, it looks like it's just YOU and ME... Trax. Heh, heh, heh...

Or, is it?

The X-Tron flickers off immediately as the fans start looking around in anticipation, wondering what Shane could mean...

And then a brick sailed through the air and hit Trax straight in the temple.

All attention turned towards a large group of screaming masked British fans dressed in cheap track suits, the direction from which the brick had been thrown, with several security guards rushing to escort them out.

"Fucking nigger pikey!"

One of the British fans throws a banana right in the middle of the ring making racist monkey noises before being tackled by a security guard, as literally the entire arena boos the 'invaders'. Trax, catches the banana out of the air and brazenly eats it, smirking as the boos are turned into cheers. Soon a chant breaks out.

"USA! USA! USA!"

Trax, after everything that's already transpired tonight, decides to play along and climbs up the turnbuckle and raises his arms as the USA chants grows and grows until you can hear nothing but silence between each USA.

"USA! USA! USA"

Tush, who was STILL after all this time crawling around on the outside of the ring, spots an opportunity and pushes over the barricade, which incites a huge riot of the original group of British fans to overrun security and charge straight into the ringside area. A noise can be heard over the PA.

"Can we please have everyone evacuate the arena."

An all out brawl is commencing between British fans and other members of the crowd even getting involved. Not many people leave the arena despite the warning. The commentary team quickly leave their monitors and rush to the back, as the shrill cries of mothers and children struggle to escape the violence.

Trax is standing in the ring completely unable to make anything of the insane situation, until a bulk of the fans invade the actual ring. Trax fends most of them off but is overwhelmed by the numbers game and beaten to a pulp.

"USA! USA! USA!"

The chant starts yet again as a group of XWF extremist fans hop their side of the barricade and slide into the ring, trying to help the former Universal Champion from an unfair situation and not back down from showing the international fans who the best country in the world is.

BOOM!

The ring collapses under the weight of so many people being in the ring at the same time. Tush is seen scurrying over to the power system off stage and that's the last thing that is seen before the lights go-

Out.

After what seems like minutes of muffled screaming and grunting, with a lot of swearing and the sound of fists connecting with faces. The lights finally turn back on.

Nearly a hundred of unconscious bodies lay scattered around the outside of the ring as the majority of fans who disobeyed the order over the speakers are shocked at what they see. Tush is sat in the corner of the ring with a serious expression on his ever so punch able face, with the group British hooligans hoisting up a bloodied Trax who's just a crimson mask up onto the UK flag, tied around the pole. Two of the fans are beating the shit out of his unconscious body and bark orders to the rest of the group.

Once finished they turn and face the camera...

They both unmask...

Scully.

Chris Macbeth.

What business do they have?

Tush gets up and hobbles over to the centre of the ring, a microphone in his hand, the great looming figure of the Union Jack right behind him. The crowd tries to drown him out with boos as he begins to speak.

"It seems I have some explaining to do..."

He laughs as the crowd are going absolutely crazy.

"When I died a year ago, so did that Tush and... before embracing the Lounge Lizard... I was sent to heaven. Yeah, that's right, I got sent to heaven and in heaven I saw Jesus. He told me how death works. He explained it to me just like I'm going to explain a few things to you clear fucking cut. He said that everybody has a clock, and for every lie that they make, the clock TICKS one second."

The crowd are booing but also half paying attention to what he is saying.

"So I was interested by this fact and you see, I wanted to know about you lot, the... Americans."

The crowd cheers and begins to chant for USA again.

"What about their rules? Their laws? Their amendments? Honest Abe? How do their so called clocks work? Surely they have a longer life expectancy?

Jesus said 'Nah mate, I use one of those fat yank cunts' clocks as my office fan'."

The crowd rains down on Tush with boos and trash is thrown into the ring. Tush, Scully and Macbeth all laugh at each other.

"Today is a day of peace - quiet you fucking spackers - it's a day of peace and a day of... Union. We are THE UNION."

Trax is hoisted up on the flag high into the air, dangling his lifeless body.

"We - Macbeth and Scully included - are sick and tired of the opportunities presented to us just because we are fucking British. Scully is one of the best wrestlers in this company, a former tag team champion. Yet he is ridiculed by that pathetic ape of a GM who has finally fucked off and who put him in pointless midcard placement matches. Then you have Macbeth, who fucking beat Peter Gilmour who is currently challenging for the Universal Title? What kind of fucking shite is that? Oh and after I scratched and clawed my way into a match with Ginger Snaps who BEAT the current Universal Champion, I then finally win the intercontinental championship? Then I'm placed in this fucking like match with this stupid nigger?"

Tush points up to the ceiling where Trax is hanging tied to the flag, as the crowd begins to chant.

"We want Trax! We want Trax! We want Trax!"

"No... No, no, no, no, NO! Shut your fucking mouths. This Intercontinental Championship, isn't the Intercontinental Championship anymore because this sure as golly well fuck ain't a Intercontinental company. I am your NEW... UNITED KINGDOM CHAMPION!"

Tush raises his arms and closes his eyes as thousands of boos are set upon him for like the hundredth time this evening. Macbeth and Scully start shouting at the crowd to shut the fuck up.

"What a bunch of fat pricks. You will fucking accept and like it sooner or later. It may not be fair, but it's the Union, so you'll have to deal with it!"

Trax and the flag are released and Trax falls what must be at least 40ft!

He hits the ring canvas hard. Tush kicks him straight in the head as the Warfare cameras turn off and we're taken to the brand new custom X-Tron video of The Union! Please watch, and we'll see you next week!

[Image: X3tQQiM.jpg]
I'm Shane Carver under this mask, I promise -told you so

Ever curious what people are up to?

Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 7 users Like Blackass Shane Carver's post:
King Vincent (03-18-2016), Chris Mercy (03-18-2016), Shade (03-18-2016), Ophelia McVeigh (03-18-2016), Mr Killjoy (03-18-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-20-2016), Chris MacBeth (03-21-2016)
03-18-2016, 07:41 PM
".........."

"This company becomes more of a shithole by the second......"

OOC: Can this go down as one of the craziest Warfares in history? Great job putting all of this crazy shit together so quickly despite all the misfortunes guys!

[Image: mw5ok7.jpg]

0-0

Accomplishments (Not that they mean much in this shitty promotion):

Former X-Treme Champion (Although I never should have lost it): 3/16/16-3/16/16
The following 2 users Like Chris Mercy's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (03-18-2016), Ophelia McVeigh (03-18-2016)
03-18-2016, 07:44 PM
Hmmmm....I'm so confused. This Warfare was a complete cluster fuck from start to fucking finish! All I know is I want the tag straps and will stop at nothing to get them!

Thank You Morbid for this amazing banner!
[Image: Wh7bDD2.jpg]

Record since return

2-3
The following 1 user Likes Fontanna's post:
Ophelia McVeigh (03-18-2016)
03-18-2016, 08:25 PM
Shane Carver is wrapping things up for the evening and getting ready to go home when his phone rings. He picks up...

This is Carver.

Shane's expression is unreadable as he listens to what can faintly be heard as a man's voice... or a really horribly deep sounding woman's voice perhaps? Shane cups his hand over the speaker to tell us.

It's a man. Sheesh!

He goes back to listening and his expression soon turns to one of a horrified victim of sexual assault.

The dark stain forming around his nether region tells us this is no joke.

He swallows hard and tries to find the words to say to whoever he's speaking to...

I uhhhh... there's no reason to do that. Please... Give me one week. You've GOT to give me one week. They're both new... They're NEW dammit! I'll fix this! Once you see what I've got in my back pocket, you'll be begging for a 2nd championship co-branding with us and I w...

But Shane seems to be interrupted as he stops abruptly. He listens to whatever's being said on the other end and before he can respond to it, he hears the click of the other party hanging up.

Shane's just standing there, frozen. His hand still holding the phone like he was talking on it and his eyes just looking forward... not upset, not angry, just nothing. A glazed over appearance remains for several more seconds.

SSSSSHIT!!!!!!!

Shane whips his phone against the wall, shattering it to pieces and then flips his golden desk over!

He walks over to the windowsill where he has framed pictures of all the XWF staff members. The one of Miranda Tigris has white stains on the glass.

He picks up the ones of Frodo and Gladiator, one in each hand, and just looks at them with his eyes afire...

Dammit!

*SMASH*

Both of their frames are shattered on the ground with glass flying everywhere. Shane grabs his coat, whipping it over his shoulder as he storms out of his office.

[Image: X3tQQiM.jpg]
I'm Shane Carver under this mask, I promise -told you so

Ever curious what people are up to?

The following 4 users Like Blackass Shane Carver's post:
King Vincent (03-18-2016), Shade (03-18-2016), Ophelia McVeigh (03-18-2016), (03-19-2016)
03-18-2016, 08:49 PM
[Image: 185?cb=20111010052845]

[Image: tumblr_ns6hvqlyM11s6jmjro1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_m7vr7yeOvT1rpjb1po1_500.jpg]
03-18-2016, 09:22 PM
Somewhere Backstage beside a parking lot

Shade watches the whole ending unfold from the back as he swings his bat up and down before smashing the tv and saying

Shade: A new threat has come to the xwf huh looks like i might have to do some business

He then walk to the parking lot where the mysterious lady is waiting for him in a black lambo and his two pets are on the windshield. The mysterious lady throws the keys to him saying

???: What are you going to do about the union

Shade starts up the engine of the car saying

Shade: If Trax wants my help. I help him out but i'll have to stay out of this and watch from afar. But if it hinders me from doing anything i will systematically take them out one by one, But for now i have to to be looking to shove it weekend, Because Liddle J will be in my way to the top off the company they call XWF

Shade then drives off leaving skids on the ground as his two birds fly over head. but two black feathers fall on the ground slowly giving a prediction on what's going to happen in the future

End of Transmission

[Image: Ro0rWYr.png]
03-18-2016, 09:31 PM
I won, as I said I would, fuck everything else that happened tonight though. Tush, I'll be dealing with you soon. Real soon.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
03-18-2016, 09:39 PM
(03-18-2016 09:31 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:  I won, as I said I would, fuck everything else that happened tonight though. Tush, I'll be dealing with you soon. Real soon.

[Image: 1134uy.jpg]]
The following 1 user Likes Travis McCoy's post:
03-18-2016, 09:55 PM
(03-18-2016 09:39 PM)Travis McCoy Said:  
(03-18-2016 09:31 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:  I won, as I said I would, fuck everything else that happened tonight though. Tush, I'll be dealing with you soon. Real soon.

Awww cute, you make that yourself? You pride yourself on having great technical acumen right? Maybe you should of shown better ring awareness, maybe you shouldn't of made the rookie mistake of not keeping your eye on the most opportunistic and dangerous individual in the match. But thats none of my business, and certainly not my problem. Go sulk and make excuses some more though. Hows that incomparable hunger you claim to have? Looks like you're going to have to starve and stomach it out some more.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
Travis McCoy (03-18-2016)
03-18-2016, 09:57 PM
(03-18-2016 09:55 PM)"Mr FN Dominance Said:  

Awww cute, you make that yourself? You pride yourself on having great technical acumen right? Maybe you should of shown better ring awareness, maybe you shouldn't of made the rookie mistake of not keeping your eye on the most opportunistic and dangerous individual in the match. But thats none of my business, and certainly not my problem. Go sulk and make excuses some more though. Hows that incomparable hunger you claim to have? Looks like you're going to have to starve and stomach it out some more.

OOC

Fucking points for Trax
The following 2 users Like Travis McCoy's post:
Mr Killjoy (03-18-2016), Ophelia McVeigh (03-19-2016)
03-18-2016, 10:02 PM

Um yes okay but Ferngotti have already trademarked the use of memes in XWF. If you'd like to use this meme you will have to pay 500 xbux in royalties.

If you fail to pay or remove this meme, we will see you in court.

--William W. Warren, Attorney at Law

Current Reigning, Defending, Shoving Phantom Panzer in Lockers #ForeverChamp
Current Reigning, Defending, Making Phantom Panzer take Ls #ForeverChamp
Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

[Image: N9i7X5O.png]

03-18-2016, 10:12 PM
(03-18-2016 10:04 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:  "Lol, cause you the first niggas to do that, right? Ignoring Scorpio and shit. Right?"

Scorpio did not trademark the use of memes in the XWF.

Also, my client Luca Arzegotti would like to request that you stop being, and I quote, a fucking dickriding faggot. End quote.

Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

03-18-2016, 10:13 PM
(03-18-2016 10:02 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said:  Um yes okay but Ferngotti have already trademarked the use of memes in XWF. If you'd like to use this meme you will have to pay 500 xbux in royalties.

"Suck my dick!

I've been waiting to try that phrase out.

I get the appeal now."
The following 2 users Like Travis McCoy's post:
 Blackass Shane Carver  (03-19-2016), Ophelia McVeigh (03-19-2016)
03-18-2016, 10:15 PM
(03-18-2016 10:13 PM)Travis McCoy Said:  
(03-18-2016 10:02 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said:  Um yes okay but Ferngotti have already trademarked the use of memes in XWF. If you'd like to use this meme you will have to pay 500 xbux in royalties.

"Suck my dick!

I've been waiting to try that phrase out.

I get the appeal now."

See you in court.

Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
03-18-2016, 10:19 PM
(03-18-2016 10:15 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:  "Oh, did Austin trademark that, too?"

My clients told me you have a hard time comprehending things, so let me reiterate.

Ferngotti, Mister Smackins. Both Luca Arzegotti and Austin Fernando are the only men with the right to use memes in the XWF royalty-free.

Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

Shade (03-18-2016)
03-18-2016, 10:35 PM
(03-18-2016 10:26 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:  "Apparently your clients[b].have trouble understanding questions. So, he asks again. Did Austin trademark being a dick riding faggot that is unable to identify himself without using someone else to do so?"[/b]

Seeing as Austin Fernando is not a dick riding faggot nor is he incapable of developing an identity without the aid of others, no, he hasn't trademarked that.

I would call this defamation, but that would imply you'd actually be able to damage my client's reputation with your juvenile, "I know you are, but what am I" remarks.

Good day, Mister Smackins.

Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

Ophelia McVeigh (03-19-2016)
03-18-2016, 10:42 PM
"I'm just glad that, since I was tossed over the top, that it was at the hands of a man with his mind firmly set in the game, like Travis McCoy. Trav, if you'd ever be up for it, I'd love to have a go-round with a man such as yourself. You have your eyes set on the top prize, you're focused on that top spot, and as many have said before, if you're not in this business to climb to the top, you're in the wrong business. Best of luck, Travvie. And Trax? Take it to Tush. Despite our various vocal scuffles, I hold much respect for you. Destroy that Union Jack-off, bring home the title.....

".....and make sure you polish it. I want it to be cleansed of your stench when it arrives around my waist.

"Good job, Traxxie Cab..... And best of luck in your future endeavors."

| here comes the money |

[Image: ophelia2_zpsfiplyixh.jpg]

1x Intercontinental Champion -- 5/29/16 (stripped on 6/8/16)

Rise above the shackles of #NORMALOCRACY
--VICE IN THE FLESH--
W|D|L ::: 4|0|6
03-18-2016, 10:44 PM
(03-18-2016 10:42 PM)Ophelia McVeigh Said:  "I'm just glad that, since I was tossed over the top, that it was at the hands of a man with his mind firmly set in the game, like Travis McCoy. Trav, if you'd ever be up for it, I'd love to have a go-round with a man such as yourself. You have your eyes set on the top prize, you're focused on that top spot, and as many have said before, if you're not in this business to climb to the top, you're in the wrong business. Best of luck, Travvie. And Trax? Take it to Tush. Despite our various vocal scuffles, I hold much respect for you. Destroy that Union Jack-off, bring home the title.....

".....and make sure you polish it. I want it to be cleansed of your stench when it arrives around my waist.

"Good job, Traxxie Cab..... And best of luck in your future endeavors."

| here comes the money |

OOC: Did you get my message?

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
The following 1 user Likes Nico LaVey's post:
03-18-2016, 10:58 PM
(03-18-2016 10:43 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:  "That being defamation would also have to imply that Austin's reputation was something other than that of a dick riding faggot. Which is simply not the case. So, you know, there's that. Maybe Austin could develop his own personality to prove people wrong. Maybe Luca could go carry Maddy's bags and maybe you could eat Lane's asshole."

You sound bitter.

Is it because Ferngotti won't let you join their exclusive ranks?

Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Shade (03-18-2016), Ophelia McVeigh (03-19-2016)
03-18-2016, 11:03 PM
"Wut iz dis? R U trying 2 trademark memes?"

"U WOT M8?"

"I'm teh fockin MEME MACHINE. I CONTROL DEM MEMES, NOT U. BAH THA POWAH OF MAH BAN HAMMA, I REJECT UR ATTEMPTS 2 CONTROL TEH MEMES, especially since teh only memes U guys use R the gay RWBY ones!" #Overratedseries #Worsethanfinebros

DANK MEME OF THE DAY:

[Image: image.png]

[Image: 98b.jpg]
The following 2 users Like "Meme Machine" Mike L. Green's post:
Travis McCoy (03-18-2016), Ophelia McVeigh (03-19-2016)
03-18-2016, 11:06 PM
(03-18-2016 11:03 PM)"Meme Machine" Mike L. Green Said:  "Wut iz dis? R U trying 2 trademark memes?"

"U WOT M8?"

"I'm teh fockin MEME MACHINE. I CONTROL DEM MEMES, NOT U. BAH THA POWAH OF MAH BAN HAMMA, I REJECT UR ATTEMPTS 2 CONTROL TEH MEMES, especially since teh only memes U guys use R the gay RWBY ones!" #Overratedseries #Worsethanfinebros

DANK MEME OF THE DAY:

[Image: image.png]

Please pay 500 xbux in royalties, remove the meme, or you will be sued.

Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

03-18-2016, 11:11 PM
"1v1 me n00b. U can tak me 2 court, but I will make U SUX MY C0X!"

The following 1 user Likes "Meme Machine" Mike L. Green's post:
03-18-2016, 11:12 PM
(03-18-2016 11:11 PM)"Meme Machine" Mike L. Green Said:  "1v1 me n00b. U can tak me 2 court, but I will make U SUX MY C0X!"

See you in court.

Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

03-18-2016, 11:14 PM
[Image: 6c6.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes "Meme Machine" Mike L. Green's post:
03-18-2016, 11:15 PM
(03-18-2016 11:14 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:  
(03-18-2016 10:58 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said:  
(03-18-2016 10:43 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:  "That being defamation would also have to imply that Austin's reputation was something other than that of a dick riding faggot. Which is simply not the case. So, you know, there's that. Maybe Austin could develop his own personality to prove people wrong. Maybe Luca could go carry Maddy's bags and maybe you could eat Lane's asshole."

You sound bitter.

Is it because Ferngotti won't let you join their exclusive ranks?

"Don't want in Ferngotti. I'm their boss, and as long as they hold XWF championship belts, I decide when they fight."

Then I guess you'll be deciding when they fight forever.

Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Shade (03-18-2016), Ophelia McVeigh (03-19-2016)
03-18-2016, 11:22 PM
ooc: meme wars

[Image: Ro0rWYr.png]
The following 1 user Likes Shade's post:
03-19-2016, 05:45 AM
"If you wasn't mentioned in the Union Theme song, do not be offended... It just means you suck more than the people who was mentioned...
Hahahahaha"

"Da End, Scully Has Spoken"
Former XWF Universal Champion
Former XWF Xtreme Champion
Former 3 x XWF Tag-Team Champion ~
1 x w/Robbie Bourbon & 1 x w/Chris Macbeth &
1 x w/Maverick
Former 2 x XWF HMW Champion

July 2016 Superstar of the Month

Everyone in the list below has lost to Scully or just been Scullanated and never returned to the XWF!☠

The following 3 users Like Scully's post:
Blue Gator (03-19-2016), Ted and Dave (03-19-2016), Chris MacBeth (03-21-2016)
03-19-2016, 12:42 PM
(03-19-2016 05:45 AM)Scully Said:  "If you wasn't mentioned in the Union Theme song, do not be offended... It just means you suck more than the people who was mentioned...
Hahahahaha"

Actual footage of The Union namedropping Ferngotti to try and get their attention:

[Image: tumblr_nxydr1KAkk1sgkyj8o1_500.gif]

Don't worry guys, there's always time to change your names to Luca Arzegotti mks. III, IV, and V.

Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

03-19-2016, 12:49 PM
I mean seriously, your #gloriousleader and my new personal spokesperson Tush already admitted to contemplating riding this dick to the fuckin' top.

(03-17-2016 12:08 PM)Tush Said:  "Despite not being fond of dickriding and instead fucking your slag of a nan, I may consider it, because that spic batty boy Austin Fernando is now both a Xtreme champion and a tag team champion."

Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

03-19-2016, 12:52 PM
FUCK ALL Y'ALL BOURGEOISIE LOOKIN ASS MUHFUCKAS!

RODMAN FO LIFE!

TRUE KOREA FO LIFE!
03-19-2016, 12:54 PM
(03-19-2016 12:42 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said:  
(03-19-2016 05:45 AM)Scully Said:  "If you wasn't mentioned in the Union Theme song, do not be offended... It just means you suck more than the people who was mentioned...
Hahahahaha"

Actual footage of The Union namedropping Ferngotti to try and get their attention:

Don't worry guys, there's always time to change your names to Luca Arzegotti mks. III, IV, and V.

Haha soon you will be able to change your name too "Former Tag Team Champion" Luca Twat-face

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

03-19-2016, 12:56 PM
(03-19-2016 12:54 PM)Chris Macbeth Said:  
(03-19-2016 12:42 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said:  
Hahahahaha"

Haha soon you will be able to change your name too "Former Tag Team Champion" Luca Twat-face

Just like how last time we faced off, I walked out a former X-Treme Champion, right?

#OhWait

Hit me with your best shot fuccboi.

[Image: tumblr_o12sxuNmZu1s6njg8o1_500.gif]

Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

03-19-2016, 01:09 PM
(03-19-2016 12:49 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said:  I mean seriously, your #gloriousleader and my new personal spokesperson Tush already admitted to contemplating riding this dick to the fuckin' top.

(03-17-2016 12:08 PM)Tush Said:  "Despite not being fond of dickriding and instead fucking your slag of a nan, I may consider it, because that spic batty boy Austin Fernando is now both a Xtreme champion and a tag team champion."

"Jesus fucking Christ mate, how many hairs are you trying to pluck out of my scrotum? I have a lot of PR work ahead of me if I'm your 'new personal spokesperson' to the more conservative cunts out there, because of how many times people call you out on your shameless acts of taking it in turns to sodomise each other. I was making a point, what kind of dish faced wanker takes things I say literally? Oh yeah, that's right, a pathetic little boy who gives his tag team partner a reach around after he's just had his dick ridden, then spouts off all the absolute cack they did a few years ago as if everyone gives a toss. You are so far backed into a corner and you're acting like you're claustrophobic."
03-19-2016, 01:25 PM
(03-19-2016 01:09 PM)Tush Said:  
(03-19-2016 12:49 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said:  I mean seriously, your #gloriousleader and my new personal spokesperson Tush already admitted to contemplating riding this dick to the fuckin' top.

"I'm a whiny homophobe who gotten fuckin' murkt in the ring and on the mic by the #MemeQueen but I'm totally not bitter about it. Not at all. Why won't Luca senpai notice me?????"

Translated from wannabe tough guy to English.

[Image: EdKt7jw.gif]

It's gonna be okay, members of The Union. I know that right now no one gives a collective fuck about your stable's formation, due to Ferngotti trademarking meme usage in the XWF, but I'm sure with hard work and perseverance, you can be the second most talked about thing in the XWF.

Til then, just keep clutching onto Ferngotti's coattails.

Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)