Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 09:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
LiddleJ Crash and Burn Rp 2
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-18-2016, 03:13 PM

After Wednesday Night Warfare 16/3/16
Somewhere on the open road it is around 7:30 and the sun is about to start setting

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzjBzzoEAayg-hwA2-16i..._M0vgZ7CDQ]

Shade still shoeless is in a black lambo going just over 120 going past a speed limit sign that saying speed limit 100, there's also the mysterious lady who is sexy but dangerous. but as shade passes another sign that says speed limit 50. he began to slow the car a bit while he looking the window to see a filling station, when the mysterious lady as him in lazy but sexy voice saying

[Image: 666311-184158_157318_lady_death_super.jpg]

???: Babe when are we at our next destination, it's boring also why did you let the birds fly overhead. I know their fast but the ain't that fast, I wanted to play with me babies (Referencing the crow and raven as her babies). She then sigh and continues. But at least I get one thing out of this, i get to have some alone time with you with no interruptions

Shade Pulls over and As the sun set all we see is a shadow of the mysterious lady taking off shades mask as the raven and the crow land on the hood of the car and the sun-setting as the slowly fall to the back sit of the car. The screen fades to black

3 Hours Later

When next see the two. shade had just put on his mask and the mysterious lady who is not covering her sexy white skinned body with anything also the two birds are sleeping beside the mysterious lady , she then looks at shade asking about his opponent that he's going to face on weekend

[Image: 137f800f35cb18cb6b48347e8a1247ed.jpg]

???: Babe what's this about you facing an ex MMA also it going to be a car match why didn't you tell me this you know i don't like when you don't tell me about your opponents like last time when you were against those waste of space Drezdin and Reverend Tholomew Plague. You would think they would have put up a fight but you even shoeless dispatched them easily. but back to subject, i heard that you actually respect the guy that means this guy is no joke. but i know that you will have to put him down honey if you want us to get married on a high note

As she was saying that she began to put on some more clothing and get herself ready while shade went to the storage place and got his birds sit out of their and hung it in his lambo, he then replied with

Shade: Babe looks at this my way, My boss frodo booked the match his own way and i can't complain because he did remove the men from the boys and LiddleJ was part of the men so he is one of the men supposedly. but he might look at it that way because he started talking shit about he could beat all five of us when out of three of us he was tired from just doing one moves.

When was done saying that. He turns to see that his lady is done putting on her new clothing and she playing with the crow while the raven is on her lap sleeping.
[Image: lady_death_lingerie.jpg]
She then says to shade

???:So how do i look and also didn't this LiddleJ get his as handed to a more superior wrestler in Adam Cole and that was after the match that you guys didn't break a sweat in and he was gullible enough to believe that he wasn't going to attack. Isn't that a Dumbass move to make, but that's just himself i guess. Still don't see why you respect him so much

Shade then gently pick up the raven and puts it into his seat (which is a cage with a raven nest in it) and the then leaves the crow with her, saying to her

Shade: Look ''Hope'' i'm telling you this guy has something to prove i'm he might not look like he's the brightest tool in the shed and he said he isn't scared of me well he might not now, but trust me when i put his head through the car's windows, he will the realise he isn't just anyone. Also don't forget to put night back in his cage once you're done

Hope looks at Shade angrily saying
Hope:I thought i told you not to call me by that ........... She then stops and thinks about it and continues with. You know what i think i don't mind anymore it's literally been a year and i think it's time to just let it go.

She then kiss Shade on his mask cheeks area and then lies down on shade knee as he starts the car saying

Hope: Next time win the championship and also show that delusional LiddleJ that he's not even in your League

She then sits down straight and put on her seatbelt as shade begins to get back on the road only saying as his Lambo begins to gain speed

Shade: Don't worry Hope i will. But hold on to seat it's going to be a fast one.

As the lambo speeds into the night the screen goes black

End Of Transmission

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post