Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
RP#2 ... Up against a freak of nature ?
LiddleJ Offline
XWF Geordie King

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-18-2016, 02:12 AM

The scene opens, LiddleJ is backstage at the Joe Louis Arena, where the three way tag match just finished, He storms back n fourth still in his wrestling gear from there match, just a few minutes ago, we seen the tag team of LiddleJ, Shade and Kaos Mckee successful and getting the win in the match, but still he has a very annoyed look on his face that looks like he could blow at any minute. LiddleJ stops and takes a deep breath and looks into the camera only a few yards away from where he stands.

LiddleJ: First of all, Who the hell in the world called that a tag match. It was more like three men going up against three of the worst around. I really don’t blame the GM for getting Koas Mckee on LiddleJ's team.. I really don’t, But the fact of the matter is anyone of the three of us could have won this match hands down without any help at all, but at the same time the guys on my team, sorry to say it, but it would have been a better match if you two joined them three suckers and it was a five on one match. That would have been entertainment for these fans who have paid good money to get in this place, You think LiddleJ would have minded going up against all you guys, Well he wouldn’t have. I Would also like to add, Shade must have been the happiest man in the whole arena tonight. He was my partner and not my opponent, this guy can suck up all the fame and glory he can by claiming this victory, he will no doubt be getting blown of that scary cartoon bitch right now, either that or feeding them two birds he has with people's toes or fingers, or some scary ass shit like that!, Well Shade I made it perfectly damn clear that you don't scare me and unfortunately for you sunshine your next on the list to be put down and finished just like that bitch Harvey was tonight.

LiddleJ seems to have a giant smirk on face after thinking about the first ever J drop delivered with power in the XWF.

LiddleJ: Yeah thinking of that J drop makes me smile Harvey.. How did that feel? Then through the week I have to sit and watch the likes of that punk ass Kid Kool ask me if I'd like to be on his team and team up and go for titles n what not? Well kid to be honest I would rather shit in my hands and clap, that seems like a much better idea to me. Then to top this night off as i stood tall in the ring, while the fans cheered my name, while them two bitches Shade and Mckee fucked off to the back somewhere.. I get that punk Adams try to make a move on me!

LiddleJ says that he has a very angrily and probably why he was storming about at the start of the promo.

LiddleJ: Cole Adams.. Your pretty lucky that your not next in line to let this anger out, but once Shove It is done and dusted and i claim my second victory over that piece of shit face Shade, after that I am coming for you and I mean it when I say it you are fucked sunshine.. You back away from a one on one in the middle of the ring and try punk me like that.. Oooo it's on now man, its on!

LiddleJ stares into the camera for a second or two with a deadly looking stare.

LiddleJ: Now back to Shade, you say the target is on me right, wrong! The only target is on you and this weekend I have a lot of anger ready to take out on you, a lot of anger!! Unfortunately for you the bosses have decided to put you up against me, after that shit that just went down out there, you're fucked big time. You think that tonight was anything, that was nothing more than a start in this company for me and you but Sunday you don’t know help, nowhere to hide and worst of all no way out for you, Your mine, You're fucked sunshine. I am coming for ya!

LiddleJ turns around and walks away and into his locker room and gets a shower and changed into decent gear before leaving the arena before the show is even done, but just as we think he is leaving he pulls out a ringside ticket out of his pocket and as promised through the crowd and to ringside and sits and enjoys the rest of the show, he obviously sitting ringside to watch Cole Adams later tonight compete in the main event, the rumble match for the IC title. LiddleJ's promo fades and comes to an end as the show goes on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: o7YoFf2.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit Hate Post Like Post