Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pt.2 of 3 - Warfare 3/16 (Tag Match Conclusion)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-17-2016, 09:51 PM

You're viewing PART 2 of 3...

Make sure you've already read PART 1 here

Chris Mercy is holding the X-treme title high as...

as...

As that's when the lights go pitch black and the fans scream!

A loud thud is heard and when the lights come back on, it's clear Chris Mercy has been struck in the head with one of the weights THIS freak of nature is carrying!!!!

Who the hell is that???

[Image: Z9KLaSq.jpg]

???: "Wow ok yeah bub guess who!!!!!!!"

...it can't be.

That voice.

It's

???: "My name is Amjellitka Socio! On those knees bitch!"

CRACK! CRACK!

Each weight gets thrown down into Chris Mercy and Socio goes for the pin!

Gladiator runs up and makes the count

...1!

DING DING DING!

Announcer: Your new X-treme Champion..........Amjellitka Socio!

Meanwhile back in the ring the match has picked up again but here comes dat boi Fern running up at the speed of light just no selling everything that happened to him earlier!

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He hits Amjellitka in the head with one of his... oh I'm sorry her own weights and rolls her up for the pin!

Gladiator runs up!

PUNT KICK! He nailed Fern right in the balls!

Glad pulls Fern up and yells in his face.

Gladiator: I am not entertained! Your kick outs are pure shit!

Glad sees Chris Mercy running up with a spring loaded baton and Glad steps back out of the way as Mercy cracks Fern in the head! Mercy hooks him in a DDT and then turns his attention to... OH MY GOD!

OH MY GOD!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

CHRIS MERCY CAN'T BELIEVE HIS EYES!

AMJELETKA SOCIO CAN'T BELIEVE HIS OR HER EYES!

GLADIATOR CAN'T BELIEVE HIS EYES!

"Trouble..."

"Trouble..."

"Trouble..."

(ooc you know you gon push dat play)

[Image: 2e217jm.png]

IT'S THE CRIMSON DONG!

Dong: Need dat puss. Where's my next hit? Oh look whoooomp dere it is!

Dong leaps and catches Chris Mercy with a flying dong whip! Mercy was hit hard with that one! Dong drops down and starts to hump the face of Socio, the current X-treme Champ, and Gladiator rushes over to check if it's a legit pin. Dong thinks Glad is trying to put the moves on him and check out his package so Dong kicks Glad right in the face before he can count! Idiot!

Dong gets up and starts skipping around, clapping his hands with shit between them. He runs into the crowd and rapes a kid and gets arrested.

This has turned into such a mess nobody knows what's going on anymore!

Suddenly we see the big dick managa himself come out and gabs a mic. Frodo Mother Fucking Smackins walks over to Socio who is still down and bleeding all over. Perhaps Frodo will restore order to this chaos:

Looks like I'm needed again. Well if I'm the only one who can make things right.. This is what I think we sh..

But before he finishes that, he just pins Socio! Glad dives in for the count!

1!

DING DING DING!

Ladies and gentlement not only do we stand in a moment in time where Frodo is your GM but he is also your Big Dick X-treme Champion! The fans are losing their minds and throwing streamers at Frodo as he celebrates with his big dick hanging low between his knees. Dong crawls over and starts lapping at the head. Frodo laughs because it tickles, and because he thought Dong got arrested. What the fuck has become of Warfare?

No seriously.

What

the

fuck

...is exactly what millions and millions of fans across the galaxy are probably thinking at this very moment.

BUT THEN REBEL STAR RUNS UP AND ROLLS UP FRODO!

Glad dives in for the count!

1!

DING DING DING!

Star raises her hands in victory, turning right into a spinning backfist called JUDGEMENT DAY from none other than Nico LaVey!

He's about to capitalize on this moment!

He pulls Rebel up and into a full nelson backstabber! That's The Crucifixion all right!

The cover!

Glad dives in for the...

1!

DING DING DING!

Nico LaVey is yelling at Gladiator to continue the count and win him the match!

Gladiator instantly slams his hand down a

SECOND TIME
and a THIRD! Almost faster than the eye could see!

Glad aggressively signals for the bell as the fans roar, mostly in shock and disapproval!

But Austin Fernando is instructing the announcer that he is the ref for this match and that wasn't an official count! The timekeeper and announcer seem confused. Fern grabs Nico and whips him toward the ring, running right behind him and shoving him into the ring apron before rolling him in. Fern follows and Rebel Star is not far behind!

Rebel and Nico begin to lock up again, with Rebel grabbing Nico, and whipping him into the ropes, and on his rebound he goes for a running forearm, but is caught in the face with a massive roundhouse kick. He staggers back, and she runs back to the ropes, and charges for a Tag! You're it! The spear connects with Nico, and sends him crumpling him down to the ground. Luca walks over and lifts Nico into the air, and hits a paralyzing Snapmare. Ophelia comes running to try and help, only to be caught in the jaw with a roundhouse kick. He goes down to the mat in a heap and holds his jaw while Rebel walks over, grabs him by the hair and delivers a mighty right hook to the jaw that drops him down like a sack of shit.

Ophelia is sprawled out, and Luca is busy bashing into Nico's face, while Nico laughs at him. Nico digs his hand into his boots and pulls out a zippo. He lights it right in Luca's face, just as Luca slams a fist into Nico's nose, breaking it!!! LaVey is down, and Luca is mounting him going for a serious of punches again, but Nico throws his left knee right up into Luca's junk, and he grabs them as he crumples. Nico gets up, and grabs Luca in the Calf Slicer! Right at the moment Rebel grabs Ophelia and delivers a Crash N' Burn!!! She goes for the cover!

Austin slides to count it...

THREE!!!

He seemed rather anxious to get that out of the way because now he's catching Nico who had released Luca from that hold and was going to try to break the pin...

#MurkedFuccboi! Nico ran right into that Lifting Single Underhook DDT and now Fern quickly backs up, eyes darting around as he quickly seizes the moment! He dashes forward! Rest In Peace Fuccboi!!!!! HOLY SHIT DAT PUNT KICK ALMOST TOOK NICO'S HEAD OFF HIS BODY!

Fern covers!

He counts his own pin!

ONE!

He gets up and signals for the bell. The timekeeper and announcer seem unsure of what to do. They turn to Gladiator who is waving it off, shaking his head No. A few seconds later though it seems he has a change of heart when Fern corners him in that little area where the ring bell sits on a small table. Glad decides to start grinning and applauding Fern's efforts.

Glad: See? And now you know how to keep that X-treme title interesting for me. Great job.

Glad tosses the X-treme title to Fern as he grabs his half of the Tag titles along with Luca. They celebrate their win in what has been one of the most fucked up tag matches in quite some time!

On his way to the back, Fern makes sure to crack Chris Mercy in the head with that same title he came after him for today.

Next up

The Intercontinental Rumble!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (03-18-2016), Ophelia (03-18-2016), Travis McCoy (03-18-2016)
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-17-2016, 10:00 PM

...You know what? It was worth it. I got to see whatever the fuck that was. #DongForLife #NeedDatPuss

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nico LaVey's post:
Ophelia (03-18-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-18-2016, 12:53 AM

well that was a clusterfuck

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Ophelia (03-18-2016)
Fontanna Offline
I told you SO!!!

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-18-2016, 04:00 AM

Well well well....looks like that Fern got his belt back. But you might want to ask management if they just fucked you out your 24\7 briefcase hahahahahahah

[Image: 154dbb5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fontanna's post:
Ophelia (03-18-2016)
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-18-2016, 07:04 AM

Alice: OPHIE GOT ROBBED!!! That match was tossed out, and then SUDDENLY it's tossed back in! It's been tossed more than Frodo's salad!

Ophelia: Don't worry, sis, it's not even a set back. It's just another stumbling block, making my victory against Alexis Riot mean that much more. Riot is just the beginning...

Alice: .......KICK SOMEONE IN THE DICK! Seems to be a sure fire way to get noticed around here. ^__^

Ophelia: .....I think I'll start with .

|watch out|

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-18-2016, 12:59 PM

Alice: BITCH, HE WILL

FUCK
YOU
IN
HALF!!!

Ophelia: ...........what I THINK my sis is trying to say is, is that it's nice to see you're still perfecting your smarmy, catty, snarkiness. You're simply not satisfied until you've belittled someone. Well, feel free to fire as much as you want, for sooner or later? You will be burnt to a crisp, my darling.

Ophelia: And besides, as Lady Sovereign once sang? Love me or hate me, I'm still an obsession.

Ophelia: All you're proving to the world is the same thing that Frodo did a couple of years back when he couldn't remove himself from Peter long enough to breath, simply because he wanted a bit of Pete's spotlight.

Alice: Stealin' that shine, always, just like practicaly everyone on the roster. Everyone's got someone they just can't remove their talons from; M.E. w/Ghost Tank, Tush w/Trax, and the list goes on. They're alll swinging from someone's chain. And Reb, you're no exception. You're trying your best to get noticed.

Alice: Well, congrats boobalah. You've been noticed.

Ophelia: Rebel, I have an idea. Wednesday Warfare, March 30th... Asylum Match. Two cage walls lined with weapons, and a straightjacket suspended overhead. The first person to climb a ladder, grab the straightjacket and wrap up their opponent in it, before loading them in the back of a mental institution's big white van wins. You, me, and the thousands of fans cheering for our blood to paint the canvas crimson. I'll be waiting for your response, my dear.

Alice: DEATH AND DESTRUCTION ACROSS THE LAND!! A & O out!

|curiouser&curiouser|

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-18-2016, 02:08 PM

(03-18-2016, 04:00 AM)Fontanna Said: Well well well....looks like that Fern got his belt back. But you might want to ask management if they just fucked you out your 24\7 briefcase hahahahahahah

Good guy Fontanna: worried about other people's accolades because he knows he'll never have any.

[Image: tumblr_ndx17oNQLN1s7vfd5o4_250.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Ophelia (03-18-2016)