Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane Kingsley III "disappointed" in Chris Mercy
Zane Kingsley III Offline
#SaintKingsley

XWF FanBase:
The "cool" kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-17-2016, 08:48 PM

[Image: oyyxRYu.png]

[Image: Z2R68Sq.jpg]
Zane Kingsley III: Social Media God & Manager Extraordinaire

Always looking for new clients!

Current clients:
Da Qlub (Luca Arzegotti, Equinox, Micheal (actual spelling) Graves)

Zane Kingsley III's Accomplishments thus far
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Zane Kingsley III's post!
Fontanna (03-17-2016)
Chris Mercy Offline
Campaign For A Better XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-17-2016, 10:02 PM

I don't think I "fucked up" considering I now hold this organization's second most prestigious title. On the contrary, you and your two clients are the ones who, in your own words, "Fucked up tonite," Mr. Arzegotti should have been prepared to take me out the second I lowered from the ceiling, Mr. Fernando should have made evasive maneuvers to avoid my attack instead of staring up at me like a deer stuck in the headlights, and you, Mr. Kingsley, should have been wary that someone like me would try something like this. You all let your guards down, and I took advantage. If any of you three want a piece of me, that is if Fernando and Arzegotti can find the time between tag title defenses, feel free to set up an appointment with yours truly. Just be warned, whoever you send after me might not come back.

[Image: mw5ok7.jpg]

0-0

Accomplishments (Not that they mean much in this shitty promotion):

Former X-Treme Champion (Although I never should have lost it): 3/16/16-3/16/16
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-17-2016, 10:03 PM

And you still get rekt immediately way to go kid.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-17-2016, 10:04 PM

(03-17-2016, 10:02 PM)Chris Mercy Said: I don't think I "fucked up" considering I now hold this organization's second most prestigious title. On the contrary, you and your two clients are the ones who, in your own words, "Fucked up tonite," Mr. Arzegotti should have been prepared to take me out the second I lowered from the ceiling, Mr. Fernando should have made evasive maneuvers to avoid my attack instead of staring up at me like a deer stuck in the headlights, and you, Mr. Kingsley, should have been wary that someone like me would try something like this. You all let your guards down, and I took advantage. If any of you three want a piece of me, that is if Fernando and Arzegotti can find the time between tag title defenses, feel free to set up an appointment with yours truly. Just be warned, whoever you send after me might not come back.

Poor guy, STILL doesn't realize he's already lost the belt.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Chris Mercy Offline
Campaign For A Better XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-17-2016, 10:40 PM

OOC: Just read part two of Warfare. 1. Disregard my first post. 2. What the actual fuck just happened?

Disregard my original comments to Mr. Kingsley, those were pre recorded before the events of this Wednesday even started. I got a bit over confident, I'll admit. Here are my comments regarding the, and I can think of no other words to describe it, clusterfuck that occurred after my original title win.

First of all, that whole one count situation, that was not a part of the deal between me and Gladiator. I was under the impression I would hold Mr. Fernando's shoulders down for a full count of three to win the title, instead Gladator made it one, which quite frankly damaged my credibility as champion before my reign even started. I didn't have to worry about my credibility for long, however, considering some roided up woman caught me by surprise and screwed me out of the title!

That's right, I was screwed. The whole one count situation should have never happened, and I should have not only have kept Fernando down for an honorable three count, but I should be holding the X-Treme championship as we speak!

After the initial screwjob, quite frankly I don't know what happened. Some rapist hit me with his genitalia that smelled like excrement, the GM of the show won the belt, only to be pinned seconds later, and a bunch of other bullshit happened leading to Fernando winning back his X-Treme title under dubious circumstances and cowardly attacking me just when I got the image of a excrement covered man's balls out of my head!

I would ask for a rematch, but what's the use? All the value, prestige, and glory of the X-Treme Championship has been sucked away by that one event. Who really wants a title that has been touched by an manure covered freak whose last name is Dong and that was won by a one count? Austin Fernando apparently. Fernando, if you still want that belt, you can keep it, it just goes to show you're more of a "fuckboi" than the people you say you kill on a daily basis!

If this is how the second most import belt in the organization is treated, I hate to see how you cretins treat the others! Is this what the XWF is about, bullshit stipulations, vulgar characters, and screwjobs galore?

If it is, I'm not going to stand for it any longer!

I may not be going after that horrid belt, but I will now set out on a new mission. A mission to stop events like this from occurring ever again! To purge the XWF if all the shock factor and crassness that has consumed and soiled its very foundation and return it to the respected, valued, and great promotion it both claims to be and once was.

I will start a campaign for a better XWF.

Until then, however, I have a few more things to say...

Amjellitka, stay out of my way. Mr. Smackins, you should be ashamed for allowing shit like this to occur. Mr. Craver, you should fire Mr. Smackins for his inability to keep order and control in his own show, and finally Gladiator, you to should be fired for your abuse of power in this situation!

Not only that, we had a deal, a deal you promised to keep. You break our pact, I break your neck, simple as that.

Never waste my time and energy again.....

[Image: mw5ok7.jpg]

0-0

Accomplishments (Not that they mean much in this shitty promotion):

Former X-Treme Champion (Although I never should have lost it): 3/16/16-3/16/16
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Mercy's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (03-17-2016)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-17-2016, 10:48 PM

(03-17-2016, 10:40 PM)Chris Mercy Said: OOC: Just read part two of Warfare. 1. Disregard my first post. 2. What the actual fuck just happened?

Disregard my original comments to Mr. Kingsley, those were pre recorded before the events of this Wednesday even started. I got a bit over confident, I'll admit. Here are my comments regarding the, and I can think of no other words to describe it, clusterfuck that occurred after my original title win.

First of all, that whole one count situation, that was not a part of the deal between me and Gladiator. I was under the impression I would hold Mr. Fernando's shoulders down for a full count of three to win the title, instead Gladator made it one, which quite frankly damaged my credibility as champion before my reign even started. I didn't have to worry about my credibility for long, however, considering some roided up woman caught me by surprise and screwed me out of the title!

That's right, I was screwed. The whole one count situation should have never happened, and I should have not only have kept Fernando down for an honorable three count, but I should be holding the X-Treme championship as we speak!

After the initial screwjob, quite frankly I don't know what happened. Some rapist hit me with his genitalia that smelled like excrement, the GM of the show won the belt, only to be pinned seconds later, and a bunch of other bullshit happened leading to Fernando winning back his X-Treme title under dubious circumstances and cowardly attacking me just when I got the image of a excrement covered man's balls out of my head!

I would ask for a rematch, but what's the use? All the value, prestige, and glory of the X-Treme Championship has been sucked away by that one event. Who really wants a title that has been touched by an manure covered freak whose last name is Dong and that was won by a one count? Austin Fernando apparently. Fernando, if you still want that belt, you can keep it, it just goes to show you're more of a "fuckboi" than the people you say you kill on a daily basis!

If this is how the second most import belt in the organization is treated, I hate to see how you cretins treat the others! Is this what the XWF is about, bullshit stipulations, vulgar characters, and screwjobs galore?

If it is, I'm not going to stand for it any longer!

I may not be going after that horrid belt, but I will now set out on a new mission. A mission to stop events like this from occurring ever again! To purge the XWF if all the shock factor and crassness that has consumed and soiled its very foundation and return it to the respected, valued, and great promotion it both claims to be and once was.

I will start a campaign for a better XWF.

Until then, however, I have a few more things to say...

Amjellitka, stay out of my way. Mr. Smackins, you should be ashamed for allowing shit like this to occur. Mr. Craver, you should fire Mr. Smackins for his inability to keep order and control in his own show, and finally Gladiator, you to should be fired for your abuse of power in this situation!

Not only that, we had a deal, a deal you promised to keep. You break our pact, I break your neck, simple as that.

Never waste my time and energy again.....

>ctrl+f "Luca"
>0 results
>tl;dw
>ferngotti camp caught dancing
>much more watchable

[Image: tumblr_nbr8gi41hY1qjcq11o1_500.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-18-2016, 01:03 AM

chris.. next time make a better exit than your entrance ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post