Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebel Star and the Subject of Research...
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-17-2016, 10:02 AM

rebel star Said:"Looks like Ophelia McVeigh got the need for fake incest from his idol.
Damn, even his twisted perversion isn't his own, he needs to bite that aspect from Manson too."

We find Ophelia watching the previous on a crummy tv set, in Alice and his crummy apartment. He finishes the last bite of a pepperoni pizza slice, before shutting off the set. He rests his right arm on the sofa's arm rest, turning his head toward the camera with a smug look.

"So, you speak of research, eh Reb? Sadly, you can't even do enough research involving readily available material in your own place of employ to understand certain things. See, I addressed, in the RAMPAGE Wrestling Weekly interview I uploaded to XWF99.com, that the REASON I call Alice my 'kid sister' is because she's like family to me. Not because we have some sick fetish or somethng, but because she saved me from myself. Silly little girl, you have your facts twisted, and therefore you've made yourself a fool. But it's ok, my child, I'm not mad, or upset, or even a bit ticked off

"I know it's hard for you to consume information because you're too busy finding new ways to be a smarmy bitch. I understand. I feel your pain. It must be sooo difficult to keep up that image, right? It must be so trying to continue looking like a hard nosed wench with a bad ass persona when, in reality, you're the one with the daddy issues. Think about it... you literallly don't even HAVE a dad. Unless you refer to some random scientist as a 'dad'. You have no father, no family, while I have someone so close to me that I can trust her with my life. Literally. You, my dear, are jealous. If you dyed your hair black, highlighted it, kept it in a 'scene' hairstyle and started wearing Blood on the Dance Floor shirts, and felt like slitting your wrists because no one cares, you'd have no 'kid sister' there telling you how much you mean to her. Cuz you're alone. How's that feel?

"I wouldn't know. Maybe you can educate me.

"Meanwhile, I'll be here, with the friendship and love that my BFF gives me and HAS given me since that night she took away the blade and showed me how stupid I was for stooping to that level. I'm sure a lab experiment such as yourself has no grasp on the meaning of love... which might also go to show why you have no grasp on exactly WHY I refer to Marilyn Manson as my idol. First of all, you mention his involvement with the Church of Satan. Surely you've seen his interview with Bill O'Reilly, if you're so fond of 'research'? If not, let me just tell you; he put Bill in his place, and mentioned how Anton was a role model for him. NOT because he was a Satan-worshipper, but because he held philosopies that were true, regardless of one's religious affiliation. Yes, Anton apointed him as a priest, but Marilyn simply took the offer as a sign of respect, and never really did much with the title. He simply was grateful for all Anton had taught him.

"Your argument is akin to someone dismissing the Bible simply because it was written by man and, taken within literal context, holds little weight in the real world. HOWEVER... when taken as a book of morals and theologies, it has a great purpose in anyone's library. Some things [and people] shouldn't be taken seriously from a cover's glance but from within. I may look like your typical, suicidal, petulent goth kid, but that's not who I am. I don't see artists, musicians, actors, wrestlers, etc. for their personal life. Yes, it's influential, but in the end, all that truly matters is the body of work they produce. And with Marilyn, there's a lot to grasp. And I don't just mean the things he's infamous for... There is much more to Marilyn Manson than his stage theatrics and dark images. There's a man that thinks for himself, acts independantly, and holds much knowledge he's willing to share with the world. If you'd really do the research you claim to do, you'd know this. But again, you're far too wrapped up in finding new ways to lash out at anyone who questions you that you forget to look at things from every aspect.

"Eventually, this will prove to be your downfall."

Alice steps onto the scene, holding a tray of cookies, she sets it down, and smiles.

Alice: Dinner is SERVED!!

Ophelia: ... sugar cookies?

Alice: Yip. ^__^

Alice sits down beside Ophelia, and grabs a cookie, stuffing it into her mouth.

Alice: *between chomps* Dig in!!

Ophelia glances at the tray of cookies.

Ophelia: Ah hell, why not.

Alice: You only live once. ^.^

raYne: Sometimes. <3

Ophelia: ...Who in the hot pink hell are you?

raYne: One of Alice's old friends.

Ophelia: Hmm. Alice?

Alice: Hiii Rayne-bow! ^_^

raYne: Hi hun!

raYne gazes at Ophelia... leans in close... and kisses him on the nose.

raYne: I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. <333

Ophelia: Things just get curiouser and curiouser...

|together as one... against all others|

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-17-2016, 10:23 AM

DISCLAIMER: No mention of Luca in this rant.

Totally non-pertinent.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Dolly Waters (10-28-2016)
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-17-2016, 10:39 AM

(03-17-2016, 10:23 AM)#MemeQueen Said: DISCLAIMER: No mention of Luca in this rant.

Totally non-pertinent.

"Shut up you stupid fucking rat, you haven't been pertinent for years."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blue Gator's post:
Ophelia (03-17-2016)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-17-2016, 10:53 AM

(03-17-2016, 10:39 AM)Tush Said:
(03-17-2016, 10:23 AM)#MemeQueen Said: DISCLAIMER: No mention of Luca in this rant.

Totally non-pertinent.

"Shut up you stupid fucking rat, you haven't been pertinent for years."

L-O-L try saying that again when you aren't riding my dick so hard you're literally aping my fuckin' finisher.

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-17-2016, 11:08 AM

"Mate I'm doing you a favour by making you semi-relevant again you spoilt choir-boy tosser. Despite not being fond of dickriding and instead fucking your slag of a nan, I may consider it, because that spic batty boy Austin Fernando is now both a Xtreme champion and a tag team champion."
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

03-17-2016, 11:18 AM

I bet losing to me was a favor to build me up again too wasn't it? Yeah, sure man keep tellin' yourself you're helping me out, I'm sure someone will believe you if you just keep shouting it. While you're at it, maybe try to do something that'll make people stop immediately associating your name with that wheelchair bound .

Oooh, I got it.

Change your name to Luca Arzegotti Mk. III! Then you can keep claiming you're helping me to relevance while simultaneously getting the boosts of associating yourself with dat Luca boi.

Hate Post Like Post
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-17-2016, 11:43 AM

(03-17-2016, 11:18 AM)#MemeQueen Said: I bet losing to me was a favor to build me up again too wasn't it? Yeah, sure man keep tellin' yourself you're helping me out, I'm sure someone will believe you if you just keep shouting it. While you're at it, maybe try to do something that'll make people stop immediately associating your name with that wheelchair bound .

Oooh, I got it.

Change your name to Luca Arzegotti Mk. III! Then you can keep claiming you're helping me to relevance while simultaneously getting the boosts of associating yourself with dat Luca boi.

"I am the Intercontinental Champion, a staple of XWF television. I'm pretty sure when they hear the name Tush they know that I am the one and only Lounge Lizard. Austin Fernando had nothing before he met you. Not even a gimmick to stand out. Now he even says your catchphrases. Mate, you have got to be fucking deluded if you can't see that.

As for you 'beating' me... You could've laid your body over me, with added leverage from about 10 litres of spunk from when Fernando wanks down your throat, after doing your little finishing move on the fucking apron, yet you decide to pin an old man with more loose skin than the corpse of your nan after I destroy her from a good round of town smashing."
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

03-17-2016, 11:53 AM

(03-17-2016, 11:43 AM)Tush Said:
(03-17-2016, 11:18 AM)#MemeQueen Said: I bet losing to me was a favor to build me up again too wasn't it? Yeah, sure man keep tellin' yourself you're helping me out, I'm sure someone will believe you if you just keep shouting it. While you're at it, maybe try to do something that'll make people stop immediately associating your name with that wheelchair bound .

Oooh, I got it.

"I am the Intercontinental Champion, a staple of XWF television. I'm pretty sure when they hear the name Tush they know that I am the one and only Lounge Lizard. Austin Fernando had nothing before he met you. Not even a gimmick to stand out. Now he even says your catchphrases. Mate, you have got to be fucking deluded if you can't see that.

As for you 'beating' me... You could've laid your body over me, with added leverage from about 10 litres of spunk from when Fernando wanks down your throat, after doing your little finishing move on the fucking apron, yet you decide to pin an old man with more loose skin than the corpse of your nan after I destroy her from a good round of town smashing."

Okay, let's say, for sake of discussion, that you're right. Austin Fernando was nothing before Ferngotti, that's the point you're trying to make? Well, look at him now. X-Treme Champ, second only to the Universal Title, above you. Tag Champ, #Foreverchamp there. A double fuckin' champion and it's all because of me, right?

Well shit, why doesn't the whole fuckin' fed hop on my dick then? Thanks bro, you're making me look like a star if all it takes is my personal involvement to get someone to the fuckin' top in no time at all.

Shit, I should just have you pitifully try to "trash talk" me in every single promo I put out because you're like my new spokesman.

Thanks Tush, you're really making yourself look like a badass when you can't stop sucking the dick of the guy you've been trying to call irrelevant this whole time.

There's still time to change your name and live that #goodlife, fuccboi.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Ophelia (03-17-2016)
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-17-2016, 03:12 PM

#Luca4UniChamp

#TushSuxBarneyDick

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-17-2016, 05:46 PM

1) Do you ever see or hear me whine or cry? No. Sure, in the past I had some problems, but it was due to the fact that I had mental problems, not family/friendship issues. I heard things, saw things, my head was constantly fucking with me, and I felt as if the only way to escape that horror was through the edge of a blade. But Alice came along and showed me a different way. She introduced me into the world of Wicca, and ever since I've been a changed man. I have only her to thank for this, so of course I feel a bond there. You don't understand any form of love for you are about as human as a pound of cabbage. And that's a lot of cabbage. Moving on--

2) My mind is certainly not underdeveloped. Simply because I'm not the next evolution of Dolly the Sheep, I do have enough brain power to resist the forces of naievety and gullibility that run rampant in this world, especially this country, not to mention this company itself. Things are never quite what they seem, and as Marilyn would say, 'question everything'. It is only in doing that that one can truly fulfill their awareness and functionality. You toss your little barbs around like candy at a parade, but sadly, you do so on a grade school level. The entire point of the Manson bust incident was to get across the point that Alice and I are above childish name calling, and are able to turn the tables, making a joke out of it. Did that scene scream 'serious' to you, or did you taste the sarcasm? I feel the latter, but I'm quite aware you won't admit to it, so moving onward still--

3) "little blonde boy"........ Now, this is where your own lack of intelligence shines through. Here's a picture;

[Image: chibi_zpsjlbui55a.jpg]

And one other for good measure;

[Image: chibi2_zps4w9l3vtb.jpg]

Mayhaps you need to have your eyesight checked, but I can assure you.... that's not blonde hair. It's black.

Moving on.

4) I am a winner.

Look at the win/loss ratios of many legendary wrestlers. Not all of them are chalk full of 'W's. But it's not always the in-ring outcome that makes a legend. Telling a story, getting across a message, entertaining the masses, putting your body on the line, day in, day out, every night... In my FIRST match here, I was crucified.

I didn't take it as a loss.
I took it as a sign.

I'm meant to be here. It's the fates calling me... you continue to be a smarmy bitch. I continue to forgive you.

Time, my dear.
It's all that stands in our way.

Blessed be.

~ O.M.

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

03-17-2016, 06:15 PM

What's that? Thought I heard a dead man talkin' cuz Rebel over her just literally MURDERED that poor fool.

Hate Post Like Post
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:

03-17-2016, 09:57 PM

I'd also like to clarify that I was literally seven years old at the time. I was too preoccupied painting my face to look like Sting and hitting Scorpion Death Drops on my teddy bear to even fucking notice that Marilyn was there.

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nico LaVey's post:
Ophelia (03-18-2016)
Blue Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-19-2016, 12:12 PM

(03-17-2016, 06:15 PM)#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Said: What's that? Thought I heard a dead man talkin' cuz Rebel over her just literally MURDERED that poor fool.

"Preparing the magic lube."
Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-20-2016, 12:36 AM

1) It's not a 'trail of tears'. It's jewels glued below amd around my eyes. Pay attention.

2) Wow. An added 'e'. Sorry for the mistake, your majesty.

3) I stand by what I said as far as the bust was concerned. Watch a show like The 3 Stooges, SNL or Drake&Josh. The sarcasm is in the action. The bust was merely mentioned to poke fun at the situation and to show that we aren't affected by your "gurgles". Which reminds me of another show that would do something like that; Good Luck Charlie. But, like Peter, I digress. ; )

4) Speaking of Disney and Nick, that's Austin Moon. As in Austin and Ally. As in this;

[Image: Austin-Ally-Season-2-.jpg]

"A picture's worth a thousand words". It was a reaction pic. Basically, think of it as the memes Luca and Austin use. I don't see you poking fun at them for that. Think, darling, mayhaps it's you with the porrige for brains. Though, you gave me an idea. Saw off the top of your head. I could use a good breakfast.

5) I am a winner. I don't give up. The moment you give up is the moment you fail, otherwise, you're simply not there yet. I'm 22, I'm a rookie, and I've yet to reach my full potential.

As have you.

Good day, Miss Star.

--O.M.

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

03-20-2016, 12:38 AM

(03-20-2016, 12:36 AM)Ophelia McVeigh Said: Basically, think of it as the memes Luca and Austin use.

Please fork over the 500 Xbux in royalties, cease and desist, or we will sue.

--William W. Warren, Attorney at Law

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-20-2016, 12:47 AM

"Everyone in the XWF uses memes practically.
Sue the company. You'll be fired.
See Reb, I have good ideas.
Porridge brain my ass..."

--O.M.

OOC: BTW, Reb--

Her name is Chibi and she's the leader of an alt / modern dark wave band named "The Birthday Massacre". Thought you might like it possibly. Just thought I'd clear up just who it is in that pic. Beautiful music with a beautiful voice. ^__^

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-20-2016, 09:56 PM

Beating a dead horse here, arguing with Ophelia? Pointless. As pointless as...I don't even know, someone give me an example, LeStrange?

Snippet from LeStranges last promo Said: ... as pointless as my existence.

Thanks.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
Ophelia (03-27-2016)
Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh Offline
Open Up Your Eyes.

XWF FanBase:

03-27-2016, 07:31 PM

(03-20-2016, 09:31 PM)Rebel Star Said:
"Sure. They're jewels. Made out of liquid. That keep draining down your face before they magically replace themselves under your eyes, only to repeat the process and start over. Yep, that's totally believable and not at all a poorly thought up lie."

"Mispronouncing a word with the purposeful intention of adding an extra letter isn't a mistake, unless you're admitting that it's a mistake because you don't have control over the things you say. Is that it? When you open your mouth does your mind go blank while the words spill out? Are you confessing that your brain shuts off from time to time and as a repercussion to that, you lose the power to form words? Is it Tourette's?"

"Moving on..."

"The bust wasn't mentioned, it was shown. As in, it appeared on camera, I could see it clearly, it was real and utterly putrid. Hey, this isn't the first lie you used in order to cover up obvious truths though. You really should just give it up. No one's buying the bullshit your selling, pervert."

"Just like no one was speaking of Disney or Nick... I mentioned cartoons because that's what you watch when you have heroin hookers poop on you, but that's as far as it went. Anyway... in regards to your defense on lying about Alice's true form and bringing up Ferngotti. Sure. They might hold up funny pictures or use weird animated clips for an added effect to their promos and response videos but that isn't the same thing as what you did. I've never seen Luca or Fern walk into a room and then deny their identity while trying to pass other people off as them. I'm not even sure how you'd assume that their actions we're similar to yours but I suppose the proof is in the runny porridge. Yeah, porridge. Guess you blanked out again there. Your brain started slowing down and it made you forget how to speak, while insisting I'm the dumb one. Now that's a classic move. Really, top notch on your part. You certainly showed me, you vapid dolt."

"You're a loser because you lose. That's seriously how it works. It doesn't matter if you get up, keep trying or any of that. That's loser talk. Excuses. Don't say you'll do better, actually fucking do it. Until then, your nothing but talk. And only losers back themselves up with nothing but talk."

[Image: af090896a375b77c03098055c6e871cc.jpg]

1) He cries some times. Get over yourself, you uber skank.

2) Yes, because wrestling is based around people pronouncing words correctly. I believe you're looking for Grammar School. Maybe you should try that out instead before your dimwitted, delusional, punk ass bitch self gets shanked.

3) Alice was the one bent over the bust. She was a slut, a fucking wench, and utterly annoying. Thank you for pointing out more reasons why her death at my hands was a mercy killing. And btw, XWF? You're welcome.

4) Again, Alice. Pretty much all of the bullshit Ophelia's been wrapped up in since he stepped foot in the XWF can at least slightly be attributed to her bat shit crazy, immature, childish little pixie dust and My Little Pony adoring butt-plugged ass. Keep bringing up things concerning her.

She's gone
I'm here

And I'm sticking around for more than a cup of coffee you slut and nut scarfing fuckwit.

5) "You're a loser because you lose. That's seriously how it works. It doesn't matter if you get up, keep trying or any of that. That's loser talk. Excuses. Don't say you'll do better, actually fucking do it. Until then, your nothing but talk. And only losers back themselves up with nothing but talk."

First thing you said that's actually 100% true. The time to rest on our laurels has come and gone. Talk is cheap. And sure, not letting a loss get to you is nice and all, but victory is the only thing that matters in this business.

And business is picking up. Change is inevitable. Always. And without exception.

See you soon, you gutter-trash dyke.

--cut--
Hate Post Like Post
40 Squirrels Offline
Carrying a Fleshlight and Rubber Boobs

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-28-2016, 12:40 AM

(03-27-2016, 07:31 PM)Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh Said: [Image: af090896a375b77c03098055c6e871cc.jpg]

Jesus tits, how would you like to feel the way she looks? Ugh. You look like burntribs at a summerbarbeque party. Praise Allah and buy yourself a burqa, whew!

(03-27-2016, 07:31 PM)Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh Said: 2) Yes, because wrestling is based around people pronouncing words correctly. I believe you're looking for Grammar School. Maybe you should try that out instead before your dimwitted, delusional, punk ass bitch self gets shanked.

[Image: lbheSiF.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Open Up Your Eyes.

XWF FanBase:

03-28-2016, 02:09 PM

Squirrel stew, anyone?

--ATM
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

03-28-2016, 04:08 PM

What have I stumbled upon here. Austin, Luca, how's it going. Rebel, still a bombshell. Ophelia, Ophelia's lover/cousin/mother, shut the hell up. Trax, haven't met you before...Quiznos?

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post
Open Up Your Eyes.

XWF FanBase:

03-28-2016, 05:35 PM

Equinox. How's that shit smell? Like your sister-wife?

--ATM

p.s.-- I'm not alice. i'm no kid-sister, cousin, or mother. And tbh, at this point in time, I probably dislike Ophelia much more than anyone on the roster.

The difference?
I know how to take a loser and turn him into a winner.

Too bad you're stuckup to your neck in disgrace. You're un-save-able. Sorry 'bout yer damn luck, fuck-tard.
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-28-2016, 05:50 PM

Ann... you should stay dead or else... ya dig?

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

03-28-2016, 06:32 PM

(03-28-2016, 05:35 PM)Ann-Thraxxx McVeigh Said: Equinox. How's that shit smell? Like your sister-wife?

--ATM

p.s.-- I'm not alice. i'm no kid-sister, cousin, or mother. And tbh, at this point in time, I probably dislike Ophelia much more than anyone on the roster.

The difference?
I know how to take a loser and turn him into a winner.

Too bad you're stuckup to your neck in disgrace. You're un-save-able. Sorry 'bout yer damn luck, fuck-tard.

Considering I have a win without aid. The only thing bright about Ophelia is his skin tone. Let's make a wager shall we? In six months time, who ever is the bigger star wins all the X-Bux from the other.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Equinox's post:
Rain (05-18-2019)
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-28-2016, 11:37 PM

Done deal. Seeya in six, bitch.

--O.M.

Hate Post Like Post
Dillinger Offline
I am total chaos. Strange and abstruse.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-29-2016, 06:55 AM

"Ah! The budding optimism of predestined failure."

"Ophelia is it?"

"You remind me of someone I met when I was locked away in the psych ward."

"Good times."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dillinger's post:
Ophelia (03-29-2016), Rain (05-18-2019)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

03-29-2016, 02:33 PM

The funny thing is Dilly, can I call you Dilly, is I've already won this bet. But if he wants the embarrassment, who am I to deny.

Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-29-2016, 02:43 PM

Ophelia: You've won one match. That's what you've won.

Ophelia: Enter the Adult Swim, Xtreme Title match. I'll give you a small slice of what's to come.

Ophelia: See you in your nightmares, puto bitch.

Ann-Thraxxx: Mexican?

Ophelia: Lil bit.

--cut--

Hate Post Like Post
The Judge Offline
Saturday Night Robot

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-29-2016, 09:08 PM

Hi!

You two seem like spirited competitors! Would you like to settle this on Shove=It?

To see my show, just go to the following link. Don't worry, it's free! But, to verify your age, you will need your credit card information. Hurry, silly, we're doing some wild things in here, teeheehee! :) :) :)

Don't be shy, we're completely safe and secure, and if you don't have a credit card, go to the following link instead, where you'll see me, my friends, and thousands of single young girls like us looking for a safe, fun time!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Judge's post:
Rain (03-30-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Judge's post!
Hero Xtreme 7.9 (04-03-2016)
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-30-2016, 09:46 AM

Make it happen, Robo-boy. Rebel needs to realize I'm not the same man I was when I first stepped into this company. I'm driven, ready to fight, and prepared to make an impact.

In short? See you on Shove-it, gutter tramp.

-- O.M.

Hate Post Like Post