Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 05:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince's Lair/ Guest Marvellous Keith
prince_23 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-18-2016, 01:20 PM

The camera fades in to the Prince"s Lair. There's the Prince's chair and across from it is a black stool. above this is three steps on top with a red carpet, on top of the steps is a larger Kings chair and sitting in the Kings chair is Prince Rich.

Rich: Welcome to the first addition of the Prince"s Lair!

Prince Rich stands up and walks down the steps.

I will take a seat in the Prince's chair for I am not yet King.

Prince Rich takes his seat in the Prince's chair

I'm here on a conquest, to be King! I'm not familiar with any of you peasants that are employed her, but get in my way and I will have you bow before me. I'll just get to it, my first guest is a childhood friend and my first step to being King is capturing gold, which I plan on doing with this guy. This is Marvellous Keith!

Marvellous Keith comes walking in and takes his seat on the black stool and looks a little annoyed.

Keith: You look comfortable.

Thanks. So Keith tell us about yourself

I'm taking my bachelor de....

No I mean as like you as a wrestler

Ohh. Well I'm tough and can beat anyone, that's all I got to say about that.

O.k. You are on the same page as me to capture gold in the XWF?

Yes, and that's all I have to say about that.

Gunna keep this interview brief, but when it comes time and we have opponents
we will pull out all the stops. With that said do you have a message for Austin Fernando & Luca Arzegotti or whoever the champs may be when it come our time to capture gold.

Yeah.Fernando, Arzegotti or whoever is holding them titles; we are gunna take them and that's all I got to say about that

Keith gets up and pushes the stool down, he then raises his arms and walks off.

Thanks Keith. Our message here s who has those belts are only temporary cause we will capture gold here in the XWF and I will succeed in my conquest, FOR I WILL ONE DAY BE KING!

The camera fades out

The Monarchy are coming!
Edit Hate Post Like Post