Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 09:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Face
Makaveli Offline
EXIT NORMALITY - ENTER MAKAVELI

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-16-2016, 11:37 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scene One
Folsom Prison
California, USA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene sets just outside the front gates to one of California's oldest penitentiaries, Folsom Prison.

Suddenly there is a loud buzz, as the front gate opens. Out walks a slim African American male, wearing a pair of baggy blue jeans and a LA Kings hockey jersey, carrying a large paper bag. The man lifts his right arm over his head to block the sun from shining into his eyes as he scans the area. He stands there for a few minutes, then a large black limo pulls up right in front of him. Looking a little surprised he stands staring at it like a deer in the headlights. The driver of the limo gets out and walks around to greet the man standing at the back door of the vehicle.

: : : [ D R I V E R ] : : :
Mr. Makaveli?

The man seems shocked, as he takes a minute to reply.

: : : [ M A K A V E L I ] : : :
........... uhhhh yeah?

Sir, I have been instructed by my employer to take you to your destination.

Destination? Nigga, I just got outa prison... I ain't got no... destination.

Sir, please get in the vehicle. I can explain on the way.

Aye... Whatever you say mang. Not like I got anywhere else to be. Ain't never been in the back of a limo before either.

The driver opens the limo door, and makaveli climbs into the back. He then walks back around to the drivers door, gets in and proceeds to drive away. The camera follows the limo from the outside for a few moments before the angle changes to the inside of the limo.

Scene Two
Folsom County
California, USA

Makaveli, rooting through the paper bag he walked out of the gates with, pulls out a wallet, cell phone, pack of Marlboro cigarettes and a zippo lighter. He rolls down the window and tosses the paper bag out. He proceeds to pull a cigarette from the pack, and light it. He then moves closer to the front of the limo and begins a conversation with the driver.

So uh... I ain't complain' or nothin' this ride is pretty sick. But just where in the fuck are you takin' me? And who is your... Employer?

I work for the X-treme Wrestling Federation, sir. I was instructed to take you to the Marriott Marquis hotel back in your hometown, San Fransisco. My employer is very eager to meet you.

X-treme Wresting Federation? What the fuck do they want with me? I just spent 6 years in prison nigga, how the hell do they even know who I am? Aye, San Fran is a treck... whatta' you say we hit a liquor store. Could really use a drink, ya hear me...

There is a mini fridge in the back stocked with assorted alcoholic beverages, I think that should suffice. Besides we are running a little behind schedule, I do not want to keep my employer waiting. And sir, I was not informed of the details pertaining to your meeting. I was only instructed to pick you up in Folsom, and drive you back to San Francisco. There is an envelope in the back there that I was also instructed to give to you.

Aight' I gotchu. Like I said, its not like I got anywhere else to be right now. Free booze, free limo, what more could a convict ask for! Wait, what about some smoke? I still got a few numbers in this old phone o' mine think we could make time for one pit stop along the way?

Like I said sir, we are running a little behind schedule. I can not afford to make any stops. However, I do believe my employer was expecting you to make a request of that sort. It is my understanding that there is a marihuana cigarette sealed within the envelope.

Marihuana cigarette? HA, nigga we call them joints. Anyway, I aint' complaining. Sounds like a pretty sick deal so far.

Makaveli takes the last drag off his cigarette and throws it out the window. He looks around and finds an envelope on the bench seat of the limo. The only marking on it is, CONFIDENTIAL in large red letters across the front. He tears it open and pours the contents out on the seat. A stack of papers, and two joints fall out. Without hesitation, not even glancing at the papers, he places one of the joints to his lips and lights it, inhaling a deep breath of smoke. Holding the smoke he slides over to the mini fridge, opening it, and finding within a variety of different beer. He pauses for a moment, before grabbing a Heineken. He slides back to where he was sitting previously and blows the smoke out of the window. He cracks open the beer, and takes a long swig.

MMMMM, Good ol' Heineken. And this weed aint' too shabby either. Been a long time since I been able to do this. Feels like I died and went to heaven. You want a hit of this or wha'?

Thanks, but I do not smoke.

Aye your loss mang.

Enjoying his joint, and Heineken, his eyes eventually wander down to the stack of papers sitting on the seat. He takes another gulp out of his beer and sets it down before picking up the stack of papers. On the front it reads: XWF Contract. He slowly reads through the pages, before lifting his head. He seems to be in a state of shock.

A contract.... for a wrestling federation? You sure you aint' pick up the wrong nigga'?

I am sure, sir.

I mean I fucked some nigga's up ya feel me. But I ain't exactly what you would call a wrestler.

As I previously stated, I do not have all of the information. You can discuss this all with my employer when we reach our destination. He has taken the liberty of booking a room for you as well, he was unsure of your living arrangements.

Dayum, I must be the luckiest mo'fucker breathin' right now. Aye you got a pen up there... If this is a taste of the life I could be livin' I ain't gunna waste no time! Might as well sign this bitch right here right now.

The driver passes Makaveli a pen, and he proceeds to start filling out the contract. He takes the last hit off the joint and tosses it out the window. Continuing to drink his beer.

Scene Three
San Francisco
California, USA

90 minutes later...........

The limo pulls up out front of the Marriott Marquis hotel in San Francisco, California. Just as Makaveli finishes his 6th beer, and second joint.

We have arrived sir. Here is your room card, my employer will be waiting for you in your room to discuss further details of your employment. Room 420 sir, thanks, and have a nice day.

My lucky number! Aight' my nigga, Ill be seein ya.

Makaveli grabs his belongings and exits the limo. He stands and looks up at the grand hotel in front of him for a moment. Then proceeds to enter the front of the hotel. And with that the cameras fade out.

[Image: MAKAVELI.jpg]
Titles Held: Intercontinental, Tag Team (w/ Peter Gilmour)
Win / Loss / Draw (Since Return): 1 / 0 / 0
Edit Hate Post Like Post