Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I talk to Ginger about Ginger
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-15-2016, 09:05 PM

“I'm not a good guy Ginger. It's important, for your own safety that you understand that. I'm a bad man. A very, very bad man. If I've somehow made you think I believe I'm the hero in this then I've sincerely fucked up. I don't think that's the case though. I think in the process of trying to find a way to insult me, the best thing you could think of was 'Travis is a meanie'. Because you're a twelve year old girl. A tween with a dead boyfriend, and a heart of gold, and like most twelve year old girls you're a blithering idiot. I choose not to have a life outside of this. That's my choice and one I'm very happy with. I don't demand that from others. I don't expect it. But I doubt you'd like to watch me pick up groceries. Guess what? Today I talked to my little brother for about an hour, but I didn't have XWF broadcast it for the world. Live your life, grieve your boyfriend, but why inflict all of us with your inane shit. Does it make you special that you've lost some one? Hell Branden Harvey lost both his parents. It makes you a sad sack pity party but it doesn't make you special.

Why I hate you is because you just insist on including it in every promo. It's the main bulk of everything you put up. You don't intimidate me, you frustrate me. You may be damn good. I have zero fucking clue because I'm not going to listen to your bleeding heart story.

I
refuse.

If this part of what we do doesn't interest you. If the verbal sparring doesn't excite you then you're in the wrong business. If that other nonsense is what you enjoy then go write young adult fan fiction. There's a market there Ginger. I swear, we may not give a fuck about your grieving heart and fuzzy blanket, but someone does. She's 15 and fighting with her BFF about Instagram but she cares a ton. Degrassi had a massive following, Netflix just brought that, and Full House back. You're in the wrong game lady.

See, and even when you do speak directly to me, I realize you just don't get it. You want to know why I tell you and the world I've been doing this for fifteen years? Because it's part of me. It's part of the way I talk it's part of the angle I take when approaching every opponent. It's not to intimidate you, it's so you understand who I am. I'm the guy in his mid thirties who is desperate for success. I'm the guy that's seen it all and is fucking tired of most of it. I'm the grown ass man who doesn't give two fucks about your life.

But I don't spend half my promos showing you old tapes of my matches.

I don't bore you with detailed rundowns of every feud I've had.

I may give you a story but it's how I got here. It's something relevant to what I'm doing. It's not cuddling on the couch talking to a gay dude.

How in the FUCK does that relate?

I didn't think twice about your name.

I thought, 'Oh, that's cute. Her hair is red...I see what she did there.'

Then quickly forgot about you as you hid all week.

And thanks for that by the way. Thanks for leaving me to enjoy bashing myself in the skull with Joey promos. You know, most of that first promo was just bluster. I didn't really have that big of a problem with you. I just wanted to get a rise, just wanted to see what you'd do. There was truth in it, and I think I've expanded on that. The biggest driving force behind what I'm going to do to you is that you left me alone with Joey Menos all week.

Honestly Ging, I know I'm not going to change you. I know that after our match you're going to just keep on keeping on. You'll continue eating ice cream and having melodramatic conversations with your cat or something. That's just Ginger and I fear that will always be Ginger. If we cross paths again I'll just hit fast forward like I have every other time I've tried to watch your stuff. Your list of accomplishments do scare me though Ging. After finding out you were a contender here, it scares me that my walk to the top will be so easy that it's not satisfying. If you can contend with the Universal champ, I could beat him while recovering from a stroke. What fun is that?

My only hope is that maybe you were better once. Maybe, back when you were a contender you really brought your A game. Maybe, this Ginger I'm seeing is a shell of that Ginger. I'm gonna go with that. That's a shame, because you obviously didn't bring it for me. That's disrespectful little lady. That deserves a swift spank on the bottom. Do me a favor, if we cross paths again. Step it up.

I don't want to do this again.”

FADE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Travis McCoy's post:
Bhane Farver (03-16-2016), Ophelia (03-16-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-15-2016)