Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Travis McCoy Fan Club
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-14-2016, 09:13 AM

“You're a funny guy Tush. I mean it. Really, and you've got a way with words. Or maybe it's the accent, I'm not sure. You guys sound smart. It's that English professor thing. There is one thing I really need you to understand Tush.

So listen closely because I won't say this again.

I mean it

This is the only time I'll say it.

Everyone in my gym is over 18.

Or they've had parents sign waivers.

Still, it's legal.

I think.

Probably.

So I'll 'stiff' whoever I want

So fuck off.

See!

See!

I can make jokes too!

Best part is the legal age of consent where you're from is 16.

That's disgusting boyo.

But lets get down to brass tacks eh? Because after I had a good laugh at your last little spiel I watched it again and I listened to what you actually had to say, and goddammit, there was some substance there. For that, I applaud you, but maybe I didn't make myself clear or perhaps your comprehension levels aren't up to snuff. I don't complain that you 'fuck birds'. I'm happy for you. I really am. The fact that a man who wears a kerchief can get any action at all is really impressive. But hell, you Brits can pull off the thing pretty well so maybe that's it. No, I don't have a problem with you getting laid. I have a problem with the fact that you think it makes you a better at what we do in the ring. My problem, is that when I confronted, your go to comeback was 'nah mate I get tons of da fanny booyakasha'. As if that was some grand thing.

Fun fact, most of us get laid.

It's nothing special that you can intoxicate a girl enough that she thinks your tan is real. It's not special that enough Rohypnol and that slag you've been chatting up thinks she's shagging Burt Reynolds. It isn't even impressive that you could tell a woman the complete truth about who you are and she'd sleep with you sober!

Although you don't strike me as that type.

You strike me as a bit rapey, but that's probably none of my business.

I also didn't think I could run my mouth to you and you'd let it pass, even though in the end that's exactly what you did. I've been doing this a long time, and I don't speak up to anyone unless I'm ready to put them down. That's why I run my mouth on everyone. I don't know how things run around here!? They run the same here they do everywhere else. You spoke of me first. You called me out on a mistake. I wanted in the King of XWF tournament. Something that didn't concern you and then I was supposed to let that reprimand fly? I was supposed to bow my head and take the tongue lashing from gutter trash like you? Who are you to open your fucking mouth about anything I do. Fuck that. You might know how things work around here but son, you don't know shit about me.

Perhaps you should of tread lightly.”

Yes, that's a Breaking Bad quote, I just rewatched it, fuck off.

“You haven't looked at my promos huh? I mean you stated that pretty clearly. I'm below even your attention right? The MIGHTY TUSHKINS would never have looked at a promo from the likes of lowly Travis McCoy, and he sure as hell wouldn't have enjoyed one. NEVER!

In all your years doing this, your legend has stood without question. It's never been put under the pressure of a real challenger. You see that title slipping away. Tush, you've fooled the world into believing you're something special. The legend of The Tush is pretty impressive until it's seen in the same light of a real challenger. You laugh and joke, so you sure as hell couldn't get serious. I told you before, your accomplishments mean jack all because there was no real threat and that now a threat is here, and you know it. So you back pedal, you lie and try to pretend like you haven't seen what I do with wide eyes and and soiled britches. You call me a pedophile in hopes that the world will laugh with you and dismiss me. Because Tush says so. So why don't we get right down to it Tushy boy. Lets drop the jokes and the dismissals.

You know exactly how good I am an you fear it.

It's why you didn't reply to my challenge at all. You could of said no, but then the world would of seen a champion backing away from the challenge of a 'washed up cunt'. It's why you reuse a joke because you've got nothing else to say. I can't really blame you for the fear Tush.

I'm a man to be feared

I'm not here looking for 'one last ride' I'm not a young man, but I'm still in my prime, and it's so obvious that it's got you quaking. You can keep joking all you want, it's entertaining in it's way, but think before my name crosses your teeth. Think long and hard about what you say because I'm going to rip it apart.

Every.
Fucking.
Time.

I'm not Barney Green
I'm not Orphelia,
I'm not Tommy Gunn
or My F'N Dominance,

I'm Travis Fucking McCoy,

but you already know that.

You're a fan after all.”

[Image: 2c2f39b6-84be-474c-9ae2-cdfcc8b23b7d.jpg]

FADE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Travis McCoy's post:
Barney Green (03-14-2016), Blue Gator (03-15-2016), LiddleJ (03-14-2016), Ophelia (03-18-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-14-2016)