Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Tag team match RP#1
Kaos Mckee Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-14-2016, 02:20 PM

Kaos Mckee is alone in the centre of an abandoned building. He is filming himself from a handheld camera.

"Shade and Liddle J...a weak alliance forged by distrust. Yet you claim to be able to beat myself and my Comrades. We have no beefs... No hidden agendas or ulterior motives.

This place used to be a church. People would come from miles around to profess their love for the lord. But the day of reckoning came upon this place, just like it will be your turn in Detroit. You see, its quite simple. I am the best of the best. I have proven that around the world. I have also proven that I am not to be messed with. You claim that I need to be taken out first. That is a smart judgement. Perhaps this may be a worthy matchup. I may be knew here but I am well travelled and battle hardened. I've competed in 30 different countries. I may not be able to guarantee victory on Wednesday, but I swear on almighty God on this sacred ground that I will make life a living hell for you. I look forward to our encounter."

He is seen walking about the building with a slightly demented look on his face. He doesn't seem quite right and yet, there is a dignity about him. He seems to respect his opponents.

"I have been present at your highest points and at your lowest. I respect your abilities as competitors but I promise that I shall make you respect mine. I have only shown a fraction of what I can do. Only a fraction of what I'm capable of."

A reading from the book of Exodus: 'And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.' A biblical warning from a biblical place. Only fitting that our encounter be biblical."
Edit Hate Post Like Post