Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
$10000-$50000 Wake up, shake Fern up and earn some money
GladiatorXWF Offline
Management XWF Live! 24/7 Zone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-13-2016, 03:10 PM

Clips of past 24/7 attacks play onscreen as the thick, Scottish accent of the XWF's 24/7 Division Leader can be heard.

Money March is here.

I can't believe I stand among an army of men and women who have all been told they have 24/7 access to the second highest championship in this galaxy, yet how long has it been since Austin Fernando has been attacked? Let's see if we can wake up the roster with an extra incentive: $10,000 to $50,000 will be awarded to every person who attempts a legitimate pin on Austin Fernando for the rest of March or until he loses the title- whichever comes first. The actual amount awarded will depend on how much I personally enjoy your attack on him; and if you manage to pin him and win the title, it's a $100,000 bonus on top of the original payout. No, I'm not joking.

And don't forget Austin Fernando is a sitting duck when he guest referees that match on Warfare this week. Just check the card and start planning your attacks. You guys should be hitting him day and night, wherever he is, on days off and during shows. Attacks that happen during warfare are also eligible for my first payout. I want this fudgeboi keeping toothpicks in his eyelids at all times, wondering if his next attacker is going to jump out of his Fruity Pebbles the second he blinks. Let us rally! Let us speak up and take brutal action against the lazy and the undriven; against all those who would rather rest on their laurels than fight! We shall not stand idly by and allow this man to avoid legitimate defenses by trying to avoid being booked on Warfare. I'm not sure who the bigger, ahem, pussy is as of late when it comes to 24/7 defenses- Fernando or Gunn? Well at least Fernando still has his belt.

For now.

I'm not playing when it comes to running these 24/7 championships to heights they've never been before. This is just the beginning. You're not going to believe some of the ways I'm going to shake up this division over the next several months. Once people start to see what kind of recognition the true 24/7 gladiators receive with me in control of enhancing this division, you're going to see Loverboy Vinnie Lane beg me to apply 24/7 contendership to his Universal title, because he's not going to like being the quasi-champion who has to try and remind people to pay attention to him instead of the champions who are defending their titles multiple times a day. Get those knee pads ready, Vinnie. I'm looking forward to the day I add your championship to my division and allow you to have more than one defense per year.

The offered amounts remain onscreen for several more seconds after the clips cease.

$10,000-$50,000 per X-treme Title attempt
$100,000 more if you win it
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes GladiatorXWF's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-13-2016)
GladiatorXWF Offline
Management XWF Live! 24/7 Zone

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-19-2016, 08:08 PM

Hundreds of thousands paid out since March 13th, Gladiator chimes in with an excited expression, and these payments I'm handing out aren't stopping anytime soon.

Glad switches gears and gets dead serious, speaking in a slower, harsher manner.
I just awarded Austin Fernando $36,000 for a pin attempt on himself
and if we're being honest, the whole roster is to blame for that. He shouldn't have had the free time with how much I'm paying for pins. He shouldn't even be able to walk by now!
Glad stresses to his viewers; the begging in his dry, long eyes revealing the tormented soul of a man who loathes shit kickouts. Closing his eyes, however, Glad invokes tranquillity through a series of deep breaths and low hums.

It doesn't take Glad long to start back up saying, I'm expecting millions paid out by April. Already had to take a 300k transfer from my (co)verlord, the honerable Thomas Girard, just to keep the money stream flowing until today. This means I'm only getting started paying for pins. Submitted a request today that I'm rather hopeful about, to our generous king, Shane - $1,000,000,000 cold, hard cash straight to my hand. That request falls through? I'll find another way to scrape a few million together. Every buck is for me to pump straight into-

(And he makes you wait for it)

Money March!

Let's see those rewards again.

The offered amounts appear for several seconds after Glad's strained smile fades away.
$10,000-$50,000 per X-treme Title pin attempt, depending on how much Glad likes the pin
$100,000 more if you win the title
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like GladiatorXWF's post:
Kid Kool (03-20-2016), Shade (03-20-2016), Thomas Girard (03-20-2016)