Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 02:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone grow some bollocks!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-12-2016, 01:54 PM

"So in recent weeks, I have let Gilmour know I want the XWF Hart Championship. I have to wait and my patience is wearing thin. I have been challenged to a street fight by the power freak, Tyrone Jackson. I accepted his challenge and guess what that vagina did? Nothing! The challenge he made was a few days ago now and he hasn't come back to me. Who the fuck does that? Makes a challenge and then fucks off?!
What I ask? I ask for someone to show me some cojones, not literally Frodo.
Someone fucking step up and fight me. Yeah you heard me and it better be someone worth my time so yeah... No time wasters, John Black that's you, I want a challenge! I don't think it's alot too ask.
Kind regards."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Cole Adams Offline
The Dark Saint

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-12-2016, 06:02 PM

Hey there, Scully. My dance card seems to be full for the next two weeks but if you are still itching for a fight after the 23rd and are looking to add a little more gold to your soon to be growing collection, I have one hell of an idea. Why don't you and I team up and go after the tag team titles? What can I say, there aren't many people in this company that impress me but you... you do. Think it over...

[Image: 11hgimf.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Zane Kingsley III Offline
#SaintKingsley

XWF FanBase:
The "cool" kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-12-2016, 06:06 PM

"Please do.

Challenge for the tag titles at least.

My clients could use a laugh."

[Image: Z2R68Sq.jpg]
Zane Kingsley III: Social Media God & Manager Extraordinaire

Always looking for new clients!

Current clients:
Da Qlub (Luca Arzegotti, Equinox, Micheal (actual spelling) Graves)

Zane Kingsley III's Accomplishments thus far
Hate Post Like Post
40 Squirrels Offline
Carrying a Fleshlight and Rubber Boobs

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-14-2016, 12:41 AM

(03-12-2016, 06:06 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said: "Please do.

Didja get those tattoos when you were running a the Tilt-a-Whirl or the dunk tank at the carnival?

40 squirrels start dancing.
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-15-2016, 01:07 PM

(03-12-2016, 06:02 PM)Cole Adams Said: Hey there, Scully. My dance card seems to be full for the next two weeks but if you are still itching for a fight after the 23rd and are looking to add a little more gold to your soon to be growing collection, I have one hell of an idea. Why don't you and I team up and go after the tag team titles? What can I say, there aren't many people in this company that impress me but you... you do. Think it over...

"Hey Cole, first off all as a man I would like to apologise for taking so long to reply. I've thought about your offer and although I'm tempted, I have other plans. Apologies. I appreciate your compliments and all, but I already accepted someone else's offer. I think you should definitely do some scouting though and find a decent partner to knock those hashtag bumboys off the tag-team mountain."

(03-14-2016, 01:13 AM)Austin Fernando Said:
(03-12-2016, 06:06 PM)Zane Kingsley III Said: "Please do.

"Good one, Zane. We can face Scully and the guy whose impressed by Scully.

Wait, what?

Should I repeat that shit, because I'm already seeing something wrong here.

L.

O.

L.

Sick of these fuccbois thinking they stand a chance. Whatever, you fill out the paperwork or whatever and we'll make an appearance on Warfare, fuck these scrubs up as per usual."

"I said hashtag bumboys, that's you and your turd burglar boyfriend, Luca. Yes, you beat me in your XWF Xtreme Championship defence and the most embarrassing thing about that? Is that I allowed Gok Wan to defeat me. You beat me and I ain't making excuses, why? Cuz I lost fair and square. Although at first, it was a tough pill to swallow but I got over it, I don't live in regret, I live for the future and sometime soon, you're going to be kicked off ya little pedalstall. I bet if you challenged Vinnie Lane, which you won't cuz you know you'll get killed, you will lose. I was close to beating you before whether you like it or not and next time, I might just get the job done."
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-16-2016, 01:26 AM

"There's no tears here, I wouldn't waste tears and cry over a little bitch! No way.
Here's a little message for you and ya hashtag bumboy, Luca, you will get a challenge for the XWF Tag-Team Championships pretty soon, just you wait and see!"
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-16-2016, 06:09 AM

"Woah... Before you leave and go to the gay bar, I have a question for you, maybe two. Are we referring to you as Luca number two now? Are you that gay that you have to use the same name as your boyfriend?"
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-16-2016, 10:29 AM

(03-16-2016, 06:09 AM)Scully Said: "Woah... Before you leave and go to the gay bar, I have a question for you, maybe two. Are we referring to you as Luca number two now? Are you that gay that you have to use the same name as your boyfriend?"

Isn't your best friend gay you fucking idiot?

And that doesn't stop you from going to the same tired, juvenile, emotionally insecure well that every one else goes to?

Wow, you're a shit friend.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-16-2016, 12:56 PM

Oh and you're also a .

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

03-16-2016, 12:59 PM

Can someone save this from himself cuz I'm gonna knock his ass back to mental . Yo Dane Electra! Be this shithead's hero again!

Hate Post Like Post
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

03-16-2016, 01:07 PM

Hey Pest!

Yeah I'm calling you over here you fucking diddler.

Shoot Scully with your fuckin' crossbow again so he has an excuse when Austin and I fuck him (figuratively and literally because remember guys, I am #KingFaggot).

Also Scully's an insecure and a terrible friend to his openly gay best friend.

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-16-2016, 02:39 PM

"Oh look at you two trying to spit roast me, how fuckin' cute?! Nice try but the lame shit spewing out of your mouths doesn't faze me.
Yeah my best friend, Alfie is openly gay. You see Alfie isn't in the closet like Luca number two over here, he is man enough to admit he is gay!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Blue Gator (03-16-2016)
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

03-16-2016, 02:49 PM

>says we're spitting "lame" shit
>using the same tired homphobic responses to insult two guys who've never shown any sexual attraction to each other
>fails to see the irony
>insults people for being gay
>has gay best friend
>doesn't see the problem

L-M-A-O keep it up fuccboi.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Equinox (03-16-2016)
Equinox Offline
Mr. Ratings

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-16-2016, 04:53 PM

Only Alfie has the key to let him out I presume.

[Image: q9xELSp.png?1]
Hate Post Like Post