Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 03:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What's in a name?
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-12-2016, 02:35 PM

“Oh buddy. Look at the little fella all fired up. You know your last name literally means smaller in spanish right? Menos, smaller than, less than. As in Joey Menos Travis McCoy, Joey < Travis. It's fucking beautiful. You grew up in Texas, I'm sure you heard that shit constantly. You know what McCoy means? It means the real deal, in Gaelic it means son of Aodha , a Celtic God of fire. The Irish God of the underworld.

What's in a name eh?

Probably not much but fucking hell if yours doesn't fit you big guy.

Mine ain't that far off either. I am a bit of a white devil eh boyo?

I spoke about how you look because it's all I had to speak on. Because until a few days ago you were something different. I'll drop it though, but don't think I'll forget it. I'll drop it, not because I fear you. What's to fear from a little guy like you? I won't let it go because I fear being called a racist. I've been called worse and if you chose to take what I say as racism so be it. Tell me one thing I said that didn't have a hint of truth. You know how many guys I've seen like you who did have a story of gang violence? Nearly every person of color with your look has that story. That's not racism bud, that's a fact learned from years in this business. Forgive me for judging a book by it's cover but it's all I had, now that the book is open I wish it had stayed closed. I'll drop your sudden change of race because as soon as you opened your mouth I discovered a brand new road to go down.

You're an idiot.

A man of any color can be an idiot and you my friend are...an idiot. I know all the words you used, but in that order. I'm baffled. Were you trying to summon a demon? Was that latin? Pig latin? Do me a favor 'homey' spin that record back WICKA WICKA. Maybe if I SPIN DAT SHIT BACKARDS den da shiz you sizzle will make sezince ya dig?

I've got some pull over what you do right? You fired your manager because I told you to. OK, so now I'm going to tell you to hire him back because if I have to decipher another promo from you I'm going to have an aneurism. You did exactly what I thought you would, sure you didn't fit all the stereotypes but the way in which you delivered that promo like a stroke victim was pretty much exactly what I thought you'd do.

Ben Dover? Really? Come on bud, you're better than that. You're stealing lines from Bart fucking Simpson. What are you some...Heywood Jablomi? Ya! Fucking right on! Got ya there...dullard! I'm so impressed. Also, fun fact, my dad is a rasict as you so eloquently put it, and he was pretty abusive. Not so much an alcoholic though, but for you, two out of three is pretty fucking great. So congrats dummy. What's your point though? Was that supposed to hurt me? Leave me stumbling and angry? My father is who he is, and it's made me who I am. I'm pretty fucking happy with the man I am.

Can we say the same for you?

Are you going to be any happier when I make you tap?

I'm going to by the way. You know that right? This match is made for me boy. Sure I enjoy throwing hands and 'chin checking' as much as the next brother, but for fifteen years I've been tied up in every way possible. I've forgotten more about catch wrestling and submissions than you've ever known boy. And with the way I'm starting to feel about you you'll be lucky if I let you go when you tap and beg for mercy. Chances are I'll break whatever limb I've got in my grasp first. Can you hold that pistol sideways with a cast?

Just remember when you're recovering from whatever injury I choose to leave you with, that you asked for this. I didn't get your attention. You begged for mine. Go ahead and tell the world your manager made this fight and not you, but all that shows is that you can't even keep your bottom bitch in line. What kind of gangsta can't keep his bottom bitch in line?!

YOUUUUU'S A HOOOOOOEEEEE

DROP THE MIC

MC COY just roasted yo bitch ass"

Travis does the running man out of the picture.

FADE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Travis McCoy's post:
Ophelia (03-16-2016), Zane Kingsley III (03-12-2016)