Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 10:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
"Mr FN' Dominance"- Legacy
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-12-2016, 01:51 AM

OOC: This RP is a continuation of the Trax/Madame Frey story line I started off in my RPs for SNOW JOB which can be found here http://xwf99.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=83 if anyone needs catching up or refreshed, from RP 3 onward.

5th March, last Saturday.

The scene opens in a dingy looking room with grey, grime stained walls and several moth bitten leather chairs which a group of men are currently occupying, watching a TV situated in the middle of the room. The air is thick with blunt smoke and the smell of whisky, which the men have been evidently indulging in judging from the sight of the empty bottles and cigar buds littering the floor. The camera pans around to show that the men are watching the latest XWF " Shove It!" show, specifically the tag team match involving Trax, Alexis Riot, Ophelia McVeigh and Chris Macbeth. The TV plays the part where Trax turns on Alexis, planting her to the canvas and having his way with her, which the men in the room find amusing, snickering and laughing.Suddenly the wooden door to the room swings open and in storms...Madame Frey, daughter of Lucius Frey, who had last been seen laying unconscious in a cold cellar after Trax broke free of her entrapment and saved himself and his fiance Jackie from certain death. Her eyes widen when she sees what the men are watching, and in response, a collective look of fear breaks out on all of their faces, one of them cries out.

M-madame Frey!

You...you DOGS are sitting here, finding amusement from the man that killed my father, the man you vowed to be loyal to and serve me in his name until your death?

The men look at each other in frantic worry as Madame Frey eyes the screen, watching Trax dry humping Alexis Riot while he laughs manically.

Interesting. He is a two animals in one, a stinking monkey, and a filthy pig, whose idea was it to huddle in this room and watch the show that the man who killed my father is on? Hm? Speak up.

Within seconds, several men in the room all point to one particular man, a fairly young Hispanic looking man, he looks at the men ratting him out then at Frey, the color draining out his face as she beckons him with a finger.

Come here.

Madame..please.

The man gets to his feet and slowly, trembling, walks towards Frey.

CRAWL ON YOUR KNEES MAGGOT.

The man gets on his knees and crawls towards Frey as the other men watch in complete silence, the man then finally reaches Frey, his head at her waist level, looking up at her with pleading terrified eyes.

Please...I'm sorry, we..I was bored, shacked up in here doing nothing for how long I...

Give me your gun.

W-w-what?

GIVE ME...YOUR GUN.

The man shakily opens his jacket and pulls out a revolver from his torso holster, handing it to Madame Frey, she examines it in her hands

Nice, newer model, is it loaded?

Y-yes Madame..

Oh, oh thats too bad for you.

Madame Frey unlocks the safety then points the gun at the mans face and shoots.

BLAM!

A few of the men jump in their seats as Madame Frey lets off another bullet, this time aiming at the TV, just as the screen zooms in on Trax standing at the top of the ramp embracing a hail of boos. Sparks erupt from out of the TV as the bullet hits the screen, destroying it. Madame Frey looks down at the ground at her feet which is now soaked in a pool blood, a fresh dead body with a hole in the head laying next to her leather boots. She throws the gun to the ground and turns around about to leave the room, as she gets to the door, she turns back around at the remaining men in the room.

Someone clean this mess before I kill all of you, this place is a dump, bored of sitting on your thumbs are you? Well its time to get back to work, time for me to get back in touch with little sweet Trax.

Frey smiles before exiting the room as the scene fades.

Present.

I hope you're ready Mr Trax.

Ready? What exactly am I going to have to be dealing with?

Stepping on the toes of a lot of dangerous people, although, none quite as dangerous as my daughter or the men she has at her bec and call.

Wonderful. You really think you're daughter will go along with this, how do I know she won't just try killing me?

Once she discovers you have regained your powers and are fully committed to offering your services, I think the potential business opportunities will cause her hatred for you to take a backseat, we can hope.

Oh.Great. Now we just need to find her, my friend Paul, he has connections and has tried hunting her down ever since she abducted me and Jackie put she's gone off the map.

Have no fear, I know the person I raised, she'll make herself known rather soon I wager, you won't need to worry about finding her, she'll find you.

Very well.

Are you ready to get down to business?

I am always ready to get down to business, speaking of which, if you excuse me, I'm going to get down to business right now.

Trax opens his eyes, he is sitting in his office, alone, nobody else in sight, Trax cracks his neck and begins to speak.

Hello XWF.

Its me, Trax, Mr FN' Dominance.

Now, I've made it abundantly clear as of late that I'm vying to regain THE top status here in this company and I don't care who I have to go through to accomplish this goal. I will beat whoever, do whatever, to remind everyone I am who exactly who I say am and when I set my mind on something, very very few men or women have it in themselves to stop me. I will tear through this entire goddamn roster if need be just to prove a point. A point I'm going to look to make extremely clear in my next match which sees me potentially pitted up against a majority of the roster. See Frodo Smackins, the man now in charge of Wednesday Warfare after Tyrone Jackson was given the boot, has booked quite the extravagant main event match on his first booked Wednesday Warfare. Obviously looking to outshine his predecessor in the eyes of management, the boys and girls in the locker rooms and last and yeah least, the fans. Frodo using that little magnificent midget magic of his has conjured up a over the top battle royal, featuring me, the Intercontinental Champion Tush, Tommy Gunn, and whoever else wants to throw their hat in. If Tush wins, his precious intercontinental championship can't be challenged for for 30 days, if he loses, which is an extremely high possibility considering the odds and who else is in the match, then the winner gets a shot at his title at a later date.

A unique opportunity.

There have been a couple of people that have threw their hat in and made it known they are participating in the rumble already. A couple of irrelevant, inconsequential additions to the match such as Shade who thinks dressing up as Death from Darksiders and ripping off his and The Undertakers gimmick all in one swell swoop, relying on cheap theatrics and talking in a deeeeeep...sloooow...monotoneeee...voiiiiiiiiiiice... thinking its going to get him anywhere, waving guns around which he can't even use because as XTREME as XWF may be guns are prohibited in matches and well I guess Shade just didn't get the memo. Then you have a returning but equally unimportant Barney Green who has somehow been allowed out of his mothers basement to cut a promo, listen you gynecomastia suffering neck beard, you of all people should know how to research you nerd, I know you haven't seen sunlight or your own feet in years stuck in that man cave of yours but you should probably look up who the fuck I am before saying I'm not on your radar. Being a former Universal, Xtreme, Tag Team Champion and a former Star Of The Month I should be the biggest dot on yours and EVERYONES radar. Overlooking that is just going to make it extremely easy and satisfying to catch you off guard and Trap Silence your fat Cheeto crumbs covered ass over that top rope.

Another person who is seemingly foolish enough to overlook me apparently is some new start by the name of Cole Adams. Now Cole I watched your promo and first let me just say I actually somewhat agree with you on a couple of points. The first point being that yes the management can be at the best of times, incompetent, not only that, dictative and extremely abusive of their power, I should know, I was at the forefront of the XWF resistance so to speak when Shane had his little CCWF band of misfits running around here. Never mind just Tyrone Jackson, the whole management team can do with reassessing and revamping, I would be all for that, and I suspect a few select individuals would be also. As well as that I also agree with you regarding the stipulation of this match, it is indeed rather suspect and heavily in the champions favor since even if he loses he still holds onto his championship, which means really, he doesn't really have much stake in this match considering all it does it delay when he next has to defend the title, giving him borrowed time. Surely with Tush being in the match, it would make more sense for this match to be FOR the Intercontinental Championship, I mean following suit of WWE, that would of been the first time a title was defended in a free for all rumble here and it would of REALLY drew ratings. But hey, incompetent management. I heavily disagree with your comments about there being nobody in this match who has entered so far has a chance of throwing Tush over the top rope however, I guess you missed my name on the card since smart money is on me winning this whole thing sorry to say. Not even looking at what I've accomplished here, I have the fastest hands and some of the fastest footwork on the roster, hence why my strikes and Trap Silencers rarely get blocked or dodged, add to the fact that I am 6'4 and nearly 300 pounds of pure muscle and then well, its going to be extremely hard for you or anyone to throw me over that top rope if I don't want to be thrown. My size, ring presence and quickness with my hands and feet are going to make that extremely hard to accomplish indeed.

Speaking of accomplishments, I know what you want to accomplish here, save the company, bring back prestige to championships and show off your worth here in XWF. So basically, the same cookie cutter goals pretty much everyone who stepped in this company had set out for themselves. You say there is a lack of talent here? I'll be inclined to be agree but when you see me in that ring a lack of talent you won't be witnessing I assure you. I also find it hilarious you pride yourself on being XWFs biggest fan, what kind of WRESTLER prides themselves of being the biggest FAN? Adorable. While you was sitting on the side lines with your pom poms I was actually here, fighting, asserting myself as one of XWFs biggest WRESTLERS, not fans, and I've got the credentials to prove it. You're going to act like I'm not in the match? Are you insane? Next to me, you're still going to look like nothing BUT a fan, you won't look like you belong in that ring, thats a promise, I'll make sure of that. Save the company? Never mind that, who is going to save you if I really do decide to turn my attention to you during this match and throw you over the top rope? Talking of saving the company but I assure you if that happens you're going to fail to save yourself. I will throw you out of the ring and throw your pseudo macho exterior and unobtainable dreams out with it. Hows that for a warm welcome?

All this talk of saving companies and what not reminds me of another person, one whom unlike everyone else I've addressed so far, I'm quite familiar with because I planted his ass into the canvas before pinning him to win a tag team match just last weekend. Hey Ophelia, remember me? Of course you do since your promo was almost completely directed towards me, I'll give you credit, at least you recognize who the biggest threat in this match is. The others will have to painfully learn but you? You already learned what I'm about. Just like I learned what you're about, and laughed knowing all that shit talk was just going to blow up in your face and make yourself look bad. I mean, you bitch about Macbeth and called him an incompetent partner, yet he was the first one cutting promos in the studio out of you two which you yourself said is important remember? Also it was you I pinned, not him, I didn't even do it with the Trap Silencer either, I did it with the O.T.M which is more like a signature move I use to SET UP the Trap Silencer, so if you ask me Macbeth wasn't the incompetent one in that match. Why would I need to defend myself from your idiotic claims that I'm a shit wrestler and shit mic talker? My accomplishments and the praises I receive out back speak for themselves son. Why would I need to defend myself from your empty accusations? I hide behind women? What women? I won the match not Alexis Riot. My girlfriend Jackie has never interfered in any of my matches. Weapons? Cheap tactics? Show me a match I used a cheap tactic to win, go on I'll wait, you can't even use the cash in since I TOLD Lane I was cashing in that night and he still couldn't do fuck all to stop me. Also go show me a match I used a weapon to win when weapons weren't allowed. Go on I'll wait some more. Empty threats was bad enough now you're throwing around empty accusations? Please. One off champ? Hey man at least I know what being a Universal Champion feels like and will again, you won't and never will. One on One match at the next PPV? Don't make me laugh, tell you what, if you manage to eliminate me in this match I'll face you one on one at the next PPV, deal? But its not going to happen. We both know that. I'm not even worried about you at all, because before the rumble you have to face Lucas and Rebel Star, and your tag team partner is a guy I beat when he teamed up with Fontanna against me in a HANDICAP match for fuck sake. Meaning he is as incompetent as you are so good luck with that. Spoiler, you and Nico LaVey are going to get fucking destroyed by Rebel and Lucas and then your easy pickings in the rumble, still think you're a Prophet? Here's a prophecy for you, I see you laying on your back outside the ring after I or someone like Tush or maybe even Shade throw you out, but hey, laying on your back whether its in or outside the ring should be something you will be getting used to quickly, last week you lost twice in a week, next week you're going to lose TWICE in ONE night. How tragic.

Trax fakes a sad face before smirking.

Now onto the man who holds the strap we're all going to be competing for a chance to try and challenge for.Tush. Tush, hey man, we've never been properly introduced but I know you know me. I know you know the danger to your title reign you are now facing. I also know you will pretend you don't know hiding your anxiety with childish wit and shallow playground insults, go ahead call me a cunt cock gobbler and shit, I know you can't resist, you're a funny man. Hilarious. But listen, if I was you, I would approach this a lot less lightly then you have your previous matches so far, considering none of your matches since you undergone this little metamorphosis of yours has involved a wrestler in it at the same caliber as me. I think we both know that unless someone like The Doctor or Lane decide to get involved its 100% guaranteed we will be the last two men in this thing. I know Tommy Gunn will most certainly want to pipe in and say otherwise, but as far as I'm concerned, he's about as irrelevant as Barney Green right now, when he decides to pipe up I'll respond in kind but until then forget him and fuck the rest of those guys entering the rumble for now. Right now I'm focusing on you, focusing on that prize. See I want to reclaim the Universal title, that I've made clear, but I'm a glory hunter, a prize fighter, and have no problem whatsoever picking up other titles on the way to achieving that goal, not that I'm devaluing the Intercontinental Championship, on the contrary its a grand prize that I feel I could do what you've been trying to do and make it truly prestigious again like when Duke and Gamer Girl had it, its fallen from grace abit since then, no offense "champ". I know you're probably going to come out and say this match is the match you finally solidify yourself as a top tier guy when you overcome a handful of the roster, at least one of those people being a former Universal Champion, me, you'll say that, among the sprinkling of aforementioned shallow threats and insults of course, go ahead, it doesn't bother me. I know what you're going to look to do and say. I also know what I'm setting out to do, enter that ring, and dominate this rumble, throwing a whose who collection of superstars over the top rope yourself including and earning that contenders match. When that happens? Trax vs Tush for the Intercontinental Championship will be set in stone, and you face me one on one for that title you are currently carrying around your fake-tanned waist, and when THAT happens? Well, times up Tushy. Peace for now.

Trax winks at the camera as the scenes fades.

Later That Night.

Trax and his friend Paul "Extreme Machine" Hunter are at one of their usual drinking spots in a bar in downtown Manhattan . Paul is happily gulping down his beer while Trax's stands untouched on the table, as Trax seems too busy staring off into the distance, Paul wipes some froth off his mouth and slams his glass down.

Yo, Earth to Trax? What up buddy?

Trax snaps out his trance and looks at Paul.

Sorry, just thinking about shit.

You OK man? You seem a bit...off lately.

Yeah I'm good, hey listen, any more info on where that "Madame Frey" could be?

That bitch? Nah man, she vanished, should of killed her when you had the chance... why whats up think shes going to make another move?

Possibly.Paul, listen I...

Trax is about to finish when the sound of gunfire can be heard, screams and pure panic erupt as dozens of armed men in masks enter the bar letting shots off into the air, Trax and Paul get out of their seats as people are frantically running towards the several exits situated. Paul grabs Trax's arm.

TRAX! We need to get out of here NOW!!!

Wait...

What!?

The armed men approach Paul and Extreme and point their guns at the pair before unleashing fire. On instinct, Trax eyes begin to glow amber and he creates a shield of solid energy that causes the bullets to harmless fall to the floor. Paul looks at the wall of solid amber energy in front him then at Trax, whose eyes are still glowing.

Your powers? You got your powers back? How? Why didn't you tell me!?

Interesting.

The masked men break apart allowing the owner of the voice that just spoke to walk through the middle of them revealing themselves, a young womAn, with jet black hair, pale skin and emerald eyes.

Madame Frey.

I too would like to know how you got your powers back, I was informed you lost them.

THIS bitch? THIS is Madame Frey? We were just talking about this bitch!

Speak of the Devil and she shall appear, but please, atch your tongue before I cut it out of your putrid mouth. I am the heir to my late father, Lucius Frey, his business, his legacy, is all mine.

Your father is the reason I have my power back.

Both Madame Frey and Paul look at Trax with a confused look.

Excuse me?

Yeah... Trax... what the fuck?

Whatever you did to me, he's in my head, he's alive, inside of me, he's apart of me. He told me you'd come for me, and he told me even if I kill you, people will continue to come for me, my friends and family, until we are all dead. He offered me a preposition however, help you maintain his business, his dealings, in exchange for getting my powers back and keeping them, and clearing my blood debt owed to you.

Trax... you can't be fucking serious.

No...he IS serious. I can see it in his eyes.I knew there was a chance that serum integrated with my fathers DNA would have...interesting side effects. My father is in your head you say? He talks to you? And this is what he wants?

Trax nods, and Madame Frey smiles.

Very well then. Now that you have your power back, you would indeed be a powerful tool I could utilize in helping me take care of certain business matters, I will spare you and your friends and family if you help me do such. But if this a trick, if you try any foul play, even if you do kill me, you won't get away with it, they'll be nowhere you can hide, nowhere you'll be safe.

I understand.

Then come with me so we can discuss business, quickly...I fear our little disruption will soon bring the authorities attention.

Madame Frey turns around and so do her men, heading towards one of the exits of the now deserted bar, Trax begins to follow suit, as Paul just watches in complete shock and confusion as to what has just happened. As Trax is about to reach the exit, Paul regains his composure and runs after him.

Trax what the FUCK do you think you're doing!? Going with that woman are you fucking crazy?

As Paul is about to reach Trax, Trax turns around and shoots a blast of energy that hits Paul square in the chest, sending him flying back into a pillar and knocking him unconscious. Madame Frey turns back around and raises an eye brow as Trax looks at his unconscious friend sullenly.

Sorry Paul. I really have no choice.

Trax turns back around and joins Madame Frey and her men exiting the bar as the scene fades.

To Be Continued.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
Blue Gator (03-12-2016), Ophelia (03-16-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-12-2016)