Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker The Roar
Mr. Oz Online
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-09-2016, 11:59 PM

"So, Fagtanna has decided to be a coward. Too bad. He wanted to show how good he is, since he returned. Has bragged about dragging me to hell. It's really too bad. He's such a non-issue, that I have decided to call out Cain, who then accepted my challenge.

March is a month I have not competed in. I want to challenge that. In almost every single month, I've fought. So, I decided to come out of retirement, to come after a few people. To make them see that I'm still a threat. To neglect me, to throw my name around, to stomp it to the ground, all so they can make their ways off of my name. Off saying shit about me, comparing me to others. I've been called so many things since my debut. Monster is no longer one of those.

So, I thought that maybe, just maybe, that when I came back I'd be able to reinstate my name. To bring my name back to top form. To equate me to being a Monster again. Though, being a family man, it's something difficult to say, isn't it? You all have decided that since that now Alysia and I have had a child, that I'm nothing. I'm so much trash, when it's so far from the truth. I am still the Monster. I am still the Beast. I am still Death Incarnate. And when Warfare rolls around, Fagtanna, you will see find why I'm so close to being invincible when it comes to the Electrified matches. I've lost in one match in my entire career. I don't need to show how much pain I dish out, because a year and a few months ago, I showed just how much pain I can withstand!

FONTANNA! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY?!

Heh...

. . .

Heh... Heh...

Fontanna, the Reaper comes. You are upon his list, and you will know the true meaning of pain. Because I am going to go and search for every last nerve, and make you feel everything. I am the Pale Rider, and no one is above my station. War nor Famine nor Pestilience can hope to outperform me. There is a reason why Death comes last...

Because after your suffering, you pray for Death. You plead for Death. You wish Death upon your enemies out of spite. And I will choose to either listen, or simply just end you, to end the stupidity flowing forth out of your mouth.

Can you hear the screams yet, Fontanna? Because second after second, growing closer to the time we face off, they will grow and grow into a deafening roar.

Fontanna. . .

See you soon...

CanYouHearThe Screams?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post