Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-31-2024, 05:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking the Record for 'Greatest Victory Ever Achieved'
NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-10-2016, 10:04 AM

(03-10-2016, 08:42 AM)Thomas Girard Said: Girard walks in and shakes his head at Gladiator for eating on the job. Girard then notices the prone Tommy Wish, and decides to end his suffering.

Winner and STILL FederNorthKoreanWarCriminalweight Champion: North Korean War Criminal!

Ticker tape once again flutters down from the ceiling.

The band procession comes out in full force, clapping cymbals, beating drums, stepping over Tommy Wish, whose unconscious open mouth is now filling with ticker tape.

The pair of twin cadet soldiers raise the glorious, hard-fought victor to his feet and onto their shoulders, walking him in circles. Exhausted, sweating pouring down his back, NKWC finds the energy to pumps his arms in the air exhausted.

Members of the band stretch as far as they can, tears of patriotic pride welling in their eyes, trying to touch the hands of the man that did what was once thought of as impossible.

And out wrestled Tommy Wish.

This circling celebration goes on for 2 hours. The band trumpets out a 2 minute loop of the North Korean National Anthem

After 10 minutes or so, there is more ticker tape in Gladiator's popcorn bag than edible corn. And it is Korean paper so immediately the popcorn is covered in lead-poisoning.

From atop his cadets' shoulders, NKWC speaks.

"Having now defeated a slurring, homeless garbage boy that the XWF decides to keep employed for reasons beyond my reckoning..."

"How could anyone possibly deny that I am the greatest champion ever to grace XWF. And that the True Korean people are the greatest to ever grace the planet Earth."

The applause goes on so long, one member of the band can no longer feel his hands.

He is beaten unconscious by secret police and dragged away for his weakness.

The rest of the band claps their hands harder in approval

"And glory to the honorable XWF Chairman Girard for recognizing the power of the NorthKoreanWarCriminalweight championship-empire and referring to it by its True Korean name."

"However, your filthy American Top 50 remains unaltered."

"I mean, really. Slovenly Ameican 'The Brand', I understand. He went undefeated in a 42 match career. Against exclusively American opponents, but I understand your need to recognize your own. You have to keep him in..."

"Just below Honorable Supreme Leader of True Korea Kim Jong-un, Honorable Supreme Leader of Heaven Kim Jong-il and Honorable Supreme Leader of the XWF NorthKoreanWarCriminalweight championship, myself. A respectable #4. The best an American could hope for."

"But, slow-witted fool American Mastermind? Disgusting lascivious American Frodo Smackins? Personality-absent Bland American Tyler Decker?"

"Pitiful."

"My demands must and therefore shall be met. Otherwise the arms race between the remaining XWF championships and the True Highest XWF championship, that being the one in my possession."

"Will continue to escalate to what one can assume will be devastating results."

"You have until I defend my championship again to comply."

"Glory to the future of the XWF, with North Korean War Criminal at the helm."

"Death to Boring Banal American Steve Davids and his incessant fascination with waves in the ocean."

"Glory to True Korea."

The applause never ceases.

Or rather would never cease if after several hours, the lights were shut off in the arena.

Death threats were sent to local power companies for years after this decision.

Tommy Wish's body was buried in ticker tape.

Kim Jong-Un willing, he stays buried forever.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like NorthKoreanWarCriminal's post:
(03-14-2016), Chris Mercy (03-10-2016), Maverick (03-10-2016), Shade (03-10-2016)