Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 06:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Greatest Victory Ever Achieved
NorthKoreanWarCriminal Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-08-2016, 08:53 AM

(03-08-2016, 08:15 AM)Thomas Girard Said: Girard watches as Tommy Gunn stays silent while the strange Korean man is pinning Tommy Gunn. Slowly, Girard says, "Thank you for finally ridding me of this nuisance."

Girard counts the pin!

1!

2!

3!

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion: North Korean War Criminal!

A moment of silence in the XWF hallway after the pin is counted...

Surreally... Not a muscle twitches, not a nerve shudders... Not a decibel could be registered...

Another moment...

And then, a red snowfall of ticker tape slowly begins descending from the ceiling...

A chorus on True Korean voices echoes, entering from every doorway, outfitted in full uniform. Trumpets. Violins. A rolling stage of 12 harpists is wheeled in by a crew of 30 men from the garage area beside the hallway.

Two noble young cadets of the True Korean Army step through the procession. One lifts the belt out of the former champion's grip. And then delivers it to the other, who is standing in front of a disbelieving NKWC.

NKWC stands, arms at his sides, tears welling in his eyes, as the ticker tape is now ankle deep through the hallway. The wheels of the harpist's stage stick from the ticker tape but the valiant crew force their way to the greatest event in XWF history.

As the chorus and accompanying 90-piece orchestra surround him in an already very slender hallway, the cadet stands before his commanding officer, title belt in hand.

Not a single eye is dry, as the cadet bows to his commanding officer.

NKWC returns the bow and receives the belt into his trembling hands.

The cadets raise their hands to their brow, in salute of NKWC. As do the singers. As does the harpist's stage crew.

Somehow, while still playing their instruments, the harpists, trumpet players and violinists all salute NKWC.

A cellist almost forgets to, but then joins the group just out of time. Days later, he will be murdered for his dissent.

NKWC, overwhelmed with emotion, raises his arm. And returns the salute.

After a sustained 45 minute standing ovation, the assembled party demands a speech. Ticker tape is now up to their waists.

NKWC, the greatest hero who has ever lived, pauses a moment to reflect just how far he's come since he re-joined the XWF, almost 14 hours ago.

The challenges he had to overcome...

The brave men he lost along the way...

Their sacrifices... The tears in their family's eyes.

So much more than worth it.

He'd kill them all over again if he could.

"As evidenced by my defeat of a man who openly did not want to be Federweight champion and put up no resistance to being pinned, it can only be reasoned that I am the greatest warrior ever to grace the XWF."

Another 75 sustained minutes of standing ovation. The women in the orchestra would be openly weeping, swelling with pride, if women were allowed to perform in the True Korean orchestra.

"I promise to treat my reign as High Supreme Chairman of the XWF Federweight Championship, with the respect and humility befitting its legacy."

"My first official act, in attempt to respect that legacy, is to burn the history books recording previous champions, ban ever mentioning the Federweight Championship by that name again, and forever change the name of the XWF Federweight championship to the XWF NorthKoreanWarCriminalWeight championship!"

NKWC only lets 45 minutes of standing ovation pass this time, before raising his hand, insisting his people let him speak.

"Of course, I understand if this change may take some time what with your over-complicated American copyright law and disgusting American branding issues. However, I would not understand if anyone attempts to raise an argument against my name change. I have already provided evidence from my unprecedentedly easy victory and defeat of self-proclaimed Best of the Federweight division, that I am the greatest champion to ever hold the belt. Obviously better than its namesake, filthy American trash man Sid Feder."

"If steps are not taken in a sufficiently expedient manner, the NorthKoreanWarCriminalWeight Championship will secede from these pitiful United States."

"Glory to the Democratic People's Republic of the NorthKoreanWarCriminalWeight Championship."

"Glory to True Korea."

The scene cuts to black, followed by the XWF logo, after recording only 20 minutes of raucous applause.

Death threats are sent to the XWF production team following their decision to cut away for months afterwards.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like NorthKoreanWarCriminal's post:
Shade (03-08-2016), Thomas Girard (03-08-2016)