Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 10:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luca Arzegotti Speaks Out on Rebel Star Brutally Ending Ophelia McVeigh's Career
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-07-2016, 10:07 PM

(03-07-2016, 08:48 PM)Rebel Star Said: "Whatever dude. You can hide and say what I saw was a poster, all you want but I know what I saw and you're a man."

"Go ahead, grab your cauldron and put a spell on me. Make like Screamin' Jay. I dare you."

"Fucking weak."

"As in that's what you are."

"You brainless, walking mattress, cum drenched whore. Go have pretend incest rape with your 'big bro' Ophelia. Get bent over his semen and tear covered bust of Marilyn Manson. You human trash bag."

When he heard this quote, Luca had the following to say.

"I had to get some fuckin' water after hearing that shit because that was pure, one hundred percent hot fire. I don't know if it was au naturale or if it was synthetic though. Either way, nice work, friendo."

When asked about the rumors of his sister Minka trying to find him, Luca issued no comment.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kitten McFluff Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-08-2016, 01:46 PM

Meow.

Kitten McFluff:

Sponsored by Kitten Mittons

Hate Post Like Post
Kitten McFluff Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

03-08-2016, 03:00 PM

(03-08-2016, 02:37 PM)Rebel Star Said:
(03-07-2016, 10:07 PM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said:
(03-07-2016, 08:48 PM)Rebel Star Said: "Whatever dude. You can hide and say what I saw was a poster, all you want but I know what I saw and you're a man."

"Go ahead, grab your cauldron and put a spell on me. Make like Screamin' Jay. I dare you."

"Fucking weak."

"As in that's what you are."

"You brainless, walking mattress, cum drenched whore. Go have pretend incest rape with your 'big bro' Ophelia. Get bent over his semen and tear covered bust of Marilyn Manson. You human trash bag."

When he heard this quote, Luca had the following to say.

"I had to get some fuckin' water after hearing that shit because that was pure, one hundred percent hot fire. I don't know if it was au naturale or if it was synthetic though. Either way, nice work, friendo."

When asked about the rumors of his sister Minka trying to find him, Luca issued no comment.

After watching the video of Luca commenting on my retort to Ophelia's "kid sister" Alice, after he desperately tried to deny the blatant truth that he was in fact a blonde haired man, I had this to say.

"Eh... I just calls it as I sees it, amigo."

I didn't have anything to include about Minka though, so I didn't bring her up.

After watching the footage of Meowbel Star responding to Luca Meowzegotti's comments on her own retort to Meowphelia Mewoveigh's sister Alice, I began to wonder why I feel my thoughts are being transmitted word for word. Wait, I'm a cat.

Meow.

That's better.

Kitten McFluff:

Sponsored by Kitten Mittons

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Kitten McFluff's post:
Kid Kool (12-25-2016), Ophelia (03-08-2016), Thomas Girard (03-08-2016)
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-08-2016, 10:20 PM

When asked about his upcoming match against Austin Fernando for the X-Treme Championship, Nico laughed and walked away.

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nico LaVey's post:
Ophelia (03-08-2016)
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-08-2016, 10:21 PM

Alice: If you don't know who Austin Moon of Austin and Ally on The Disney Channel is, well... you stink. Meaner. I'm gonna claw off your tits, that's what I'm gonna do. GET BENT >:^(

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:

03-08-2016, 10:26 PM

Ophelia: I dunno how my career was 'ended' due to my sis being downed by this brutal, bottom-feeiding so-called "Star". Not to mention "Rebel"..really? Rebel. Rebel from what, removing your mouth from around Austin's cock?

Alice: AUSTIN! I love him. ^_^

Ophelia: Not Austin Moon, hun.

Alice: Stone Cold!

Ophelia: ... Anyway, if you want to really get to me? Meet me in the ring. 'Nuff said.

|fade|

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Hate Post Like Post