Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 04:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Start to Redemption { The Void }
Shade Offline
The Prince Of Death

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-04-2016, 11:15 AM

We return into The Void { Shades darkroom } I looks more foggy than usual. Shade walks out to confront his audience with no shoes, but he looks more cold than usual and has a cold but intense pressure coming from him. He was then looks to the audience who have now stopped chanting Shitbreath over and over again. They all just stopped and coward in fear not knowing what to do they just watched what was going to happen trying to predict what he was going to do. Then out of nowhere a crow flew unto his shoulder and begins to taunt the crowd

[Image: 33a02cbd305c94b1588c8c2c0525dec8.jpg]

, Shade then talks in a cold monotone but intense voice and he begins with
'' I Lost '' He begin to look at the crowd with less emotion and continues '' I Lost....... I have been pinned one....... two....... three....... for the first time....... but it was a war that happened on wednesday night and I Lost....... But It Looks Like redemption is just around the corner so i'm going to .............. Let Some anger out against some let's just say unsavory Victims I have to............ Well Beat into a inch of their lives so once i've taken care of these unworthy ingrates i'll move on to bigger and better thing so '' He Then stops and moves back staring into the Distance Where no one can see saying '' it's Time '' and with a shoot gesture he shoots and the raise up his bat and cracks the screen saying '' Drezdin, Reverend Tholomew Plague say goodbye old life hello afterlife and the money is mine.'' Before swinging with ace again smashing the screen

BroadCast Ended ...........

[Image: overwatch_reaper_by_rationallife_by_rati...866qjz.jpg]

[Image: YZrYFEd.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade's post:
(03-04-2016)