Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3:16 says...
Joey Menos Away
Real MuthaFuckin G'

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-04-2016, 09:44 AM

McCoyfish Said:Don't need a promo limit or anything but I'd like the match stip to be reasonably normal. Hope that's alright

Hey there Mr. McCoy, I see you ready to fight and i am going to offer you challenge... I want you to take on my client Joey Menos, the stip is a plain ass match...hell even the higher ups can use it as a slogan in the card lineup, free of charge!

So in short, I am offering you to take on Joey on Warfare 3/16...are you game?

Don King Of Rasslin' passes him a contract to sign..

The Era Of Menos

[Image: 7dc2e7efc3549e8a8488a8b28c53659d.jpg]

The Streak Of Menos
1-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Ophelia Offline
The Truth

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-04-2016, 09:56 AM

Menos, I'd like to try something. A best of five with you and four other people, each of them being a third participant in a weekly triple threat. Rampsyn was the first, so there would be four more;

1. McCoy
2. TBD
3. Bourbon
4. Rebel

If the third person wns, we don't get a point, and you start off with one, myself having zip. What do you say?

[Image: ophelia2_zpstx1ql308.png]

The Truth will set you free.
Hate Post Like Post
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-04-2016, 10:04 AM

“Joey can't ask himself? He's really that self important? Is he afraid that if he shows his face I'll pat him on the head like the midget he is? Forgive me fella but I think I'll talk straight to 'the big guy'

You want the match, fine. I'll drop you on your dome a few times if it puts some lead in your pencil.

If he wants this best of seven bullshit guyliner proposed, fine.

I'll only have to spend one week listening to Napoleon and emo boy.”
Hate Post Like Post
Joey Menos Away
Real MuthaFuckin G'

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-04-2016, 10:21 AM

(03-04-2016, 09:56 AM)Ophelia McVeigh Said: Menos, I'd like to try something. A best of five with you and four other people, each of them being a third participant in a weekly triple threat. Rampsyn was the first, so there would be four more;

1. McCoy
2. TBD
3. Bourbon
4. Rebel

If the third person wns, we don't get a point, and you start off with one, myself having zip. What do you say?

Well I was focusing on McCoy for Joey, so I would have to decline the offer until further notice, Mr. Ophelia go focus on stalking Rebel or something until we can discuss it more deeply.

(03-04-2016, 10:04 AM)Travis McCoy Said:

“Joey can't ask himself? He's really that self important? Is he afraid that if he shows his face I'll pat him on the head like the midget he is? Forgive me fella but I think I'll talk straight to 'the big guy'

You want the match, fine. I'll drop you on your dome a few times if it puts some lead in your pencil.

If he wants this best of seven bullshit guyliner proposed, fine.

I'll only have to spend one week listening to Napoleon and emo boy.”

Look here McCoy, Joey is doing his personal stuff so he wasn't able to directly speak to you. Also, I just want Joey to focus on you and not on Ophelia in this whole series bullshit.

The Era Of Menos

The Streak Of Menos
1-0
Hate Post Like Post
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-04-2016, 10:29 AM

"Probably a good call. Ophelia's androgyny surely confuses little man's little head.

He'd be wise to not be distracted."
Hate Post Like Post
Joey Menos Away
Real MuthaFuckin G'

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

03-04-2016, 12:03 PM

Ay yo McCoy, you wanted my attention...well you got it, Imma beat your ass real quick. Fuck it, I will beat the shit outta you for those comments of my height.

Ophellia or whatever you spell it, I am not trying to fuck with you until it us one on one, I don't fuck with that whole series shit!

The Era Of Menos

The Streak Of Menos
1-0
Hate Post Like Post
Travis McCoy Offline
The Real McCoy

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-04-2016, 12:28 PM

"Oh

That's how you talk.

maybe we should bring that other guy back, I prefer a modicum of intelligence.

I was expecting more of a...white guy. Dean Malenko-esque

So be it, lets do this...uh...homeboy"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Travis McCoy's post:
(03-04-2016)